Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what Satyr has been saying for a decade, without ever saying it was unique and revolutionary, coming from the mouth of a hypocrite who once claimed to have invented a new ground-breaking philosophy.

Within his verbal diarrhea, of mind tingling word acrobatics, now trying to save face, after being exposed as wanting....this is how he describes pattern:
JJ wrote:
What is a selfvaluing? It is that which is continuous in the flux

Read the word-games:
JJ wrote:
In ancient times where were no nouns, only verbs. Each noun is or relies on a petrification of a verb.

Self-valuing is a comprehensive nouning-verb; a force constantly almost stabilizing into a form; but let me not get horrifyingly technical!

The ontology is now process...the noun is now really a verb-noun....you see it always was in his mind. He never made a terrible mistake, because he so needed to be a teacher of men, and a mind that will be remembered until the ends of time.

See, for a needy one even the shame of a mistake, stimulating more care in the future, is cause to be proud....a defeat is a victory.
All word games to save face.

JJ wrote:
Drink it in.
Ummm, no thanks, I'm happy with my own kool-aid.

Next time you steal and repackage try doing a better job of hiding your tracks.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Zoot Allures

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:45 pm

I like how everybody thinks because someone mentions a theory that they too have, they must have stolen the idea from them.

You know who asked the first philosophical questions? The chinese, because ancient Chinese scientists were poised with epistemological problems that did not exist for the scientifically illiterate westerners who knew not the abacus, compass, paper or gun powder that Chinese thinkers were contemplating.

Chinese thinkers were the first explosive device carrying, number calculating, manuscript writing philosophers who never got lost. It didn't begin with the greeks so stop trying to claim it and deny that dutchman jakob his right to exploit the intellectual property.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:41 pm

I like how a cynic who mocks all, thinks that when someone brags about discovering the new "big thang" and then it is exposed as being old and dated, this is not cause for laughter....he laughs at everything else...no?
Does he remind you of yourself, Ziit?

And who said someone stole it from "them", meaning us?
Did I?
We never claimed it was ours, man-child.
We said it was ancient...and by we I mean meeeeee......
It's always about me....
Who else is on KT but me, my sock-puppets, and a few suckers?

Did I not say this was older than old?
Did I not say this charlatan, snakeoil salesman, JJ, simply repacked, using new words, something already in existence, and then pompously declared himself the "true inheritor of Nietzsche", and the "alpha philosopher"?
I wonder if the Commander would approve of such behavior.

A lot of sexual innuendo from someone so....so... whatever.
I'll look up a word in the thesaurus later.  

After jerking-off to the idea of being a "teacher", a deep urban shaman with a secret only a few can appreciate, a leader of men, with a word "value", which has an ontology...he now calls it a verb-noun, and instead of pattern...
JJ wrote:
It is that which is continuous in the flux.
...and we are now to take this seriously?
Word games are now philosophy?

Really?
Bravo then!!!
Sign me up for the next clan meeting.
I want my hoodie in smoke-grey, with a nice purple trim.  

My own ideas are about men-children pretending to be hyper-masculine to compensate for their lost inheritance, no daddies worth shit, and for their castrated, ahem circumcised, manhood.
More sociological and psychological.
The metaphysics has been done.
He who seduces boys, or girls, with promises of power, and freedom, ought to be more careful.

This stuff about Flux, and patterns is old....
Older than Satyr.

Say hi to Rosa for me.
She's your soul-mate.

Zoot Allures

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Rosa is gone from my life, satyr, but i know some day love will find her... break those chains that bind her... one night will remind her.. how we touched and went our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Sad

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is what a hypocrite, charlatan does when he is exposed....

JJ wrote:
It is simply true that latent homosexuals are terrified of drugs. Not everyone who is terrified of drugs is a latent homosexual.

Pure, fuckin' genius!!!
Wow!!
Did he think this on his own?
Amazing...this shaman of Judaism has so much to teach us all.
Every post a mine-field of gems.
The New Jesus preaches...and we stare open-mouthed, drinking in his wisdom.

What about if this drug user has admitted to banging a man, as well?
Would that be grounds to think that he may be a homo in denial, who does drugs to deal with this secret, or ti indulge his passion with an excuse at hand?
We use drugs to express a hidden side, a secret, and to then blame the inebriation for it.
Is this two reasons to think he's a latent homosexual in denial?
How much evidence does one require to begin to formulate a hypothesis?

And why are there no females in his clan of hooded failosophers?
Sorry Aeon had to use your coined term...it was so appropriate.
Not one woman with a hoodie, and a vid to upload.
A stag party.
Did he not ban me and Lyssa, and apaosha from his "enlightened" forum over some thread about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Coikidence?
Shocked

Not conclusive, with the admission that he fucked a man being the most damning, but one begins to wonder and wander...and how docile and effete is Ollie anywho, and how sexually repressed is Pezer, looking for a father-figure to guide him towards pleasure....
Why would someone be proud of fucking a man?
Why would he brag about it?
Power-tripping...

If I were Pezer I would watch my ass....but he's into banging older males, I think.
Hating his own heritage?
Could be...it would explain his desire to associate himself with Europe and Hellenism, and harmonize one of his bloodline with the other.
Like the Messiah.  

This is how a typical moron, pretending he's a genius with something to teach, uses the old, very old, method of "homophobia", or when moderns face race realists the "hater", or, when it comes to women "misogynist"...
JJ wrote:
Still, being terrified of drugs, weed in particular, or adamantly against them, is to me a sure sign of a psyche that is terrified of itself.

Indeed...
One is "terrified" of self when one seeks to escape and numb self...to find a better version of self...to escape the real into the chemical.

To negatively critique mind-altering methods of coping with reality, is to be afraid of it...no "terrified" of it.
It's Modernity 101.
More dramatic....one expects drama from you know those types of people.

And so, by that logic, to critique fucking a man's arse, is to be afraid of ass-fucking...and if you refuse to glorify heroin, well then you are no heroin, bisexual, wannabe like JJ, but a coward afraid of it.

How many errors can this idiot twist into victory?
How many word-games can he employ to convince the world that the grandiose delusion in his head, are more than narcissistic, desperate dribbling?

Will he reinvent the wheel and call it "turn ontology", the verb-nouning of his need to be appreciated, and loved/valued?
How many men will he bang, or stop himself from banging, repress the urge to fuck them, before he begins to think that he may be a closet bisexual, with self-hating issues, seeking salvation in otherness and mass admiration...and drugs?

Know the most famous dude trying to unify Judaism and Hellenism with some mind-blowing displays, and perhaps some chemical aids, and magic tricks?
Jesus...the Messiah.
He too was of mixed blood.
Another coinkidence...

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:41 pm

The people of the book, the tribe of chosen, they believe what they say not what they do...
"First there was the word"

If they have sex with men, and say they are not heterosexual then what they say is the "truth" and what they do is...a mistake...or is a statement by other means?

I've smoked pot, been drunk more than a few times, and not once has the idea of fucking another man's ass ever crossed my mind.
I become limp at the thought of it.
My weakness, perhaps.

But this was more than about fornication.
These people have power issues...and this psychosis wanting to compensate, draws them to Nietzsche and his...Will to...
Power, for them is power over other humans...this is how they've interpreted Nietzsche...through the Jew-Christian-Islamic prism...through that Marxist humanism.
They are addicted to the feeling of power, others give them....when they surrender.

Feeling powerless weak, they declare themselves strong and powerful, and they convince themselves of it with warrior displays, attracting desperate, weak, young men to be dominated with promises of world conquest and camaraderie and warrior bonds.

Their idea of aristocracy is having the power to impose your own ideals on others, and to live within your own subjective reality.
Might is Right, is the call of the younglings, craving to make their cocks the banner of victory.
Not so different from the cAnus nihilist, because they are all part of the same paradigm - only differing in symbols and words they choose to use....WORDS.
Not to appreciate and value the ariston, but to declare it and then live by it...the sovereign of subjectivity.

"I am, the best!!!"

But what can one say of a "man" who can actually get excited, erect, hard enough to fuck a male?
I couldn't do it.
I'm weird...not healthy like these people.

The mission now is to accept Strauss's challenge and  harmonize Judaism and Hellenism, converting Nietzsche to a closet-Judeo-Christian.
I wonder if Nietzsche did not take drugs, nor drink alcohol because he was afraid, and not brave enough, like these fuck-wads.
Has he been overtaken by the clan of hoodies, with implied gay pride?

Yeah, lets redefine a defeat as victory, turn a mistake into genius, make Jews no different to Greeks, make a weakens a strength, convert a dependence into liberation...stupidity to genius, homosexuality into a new, higher kind of heterosexuality...women into men, retards into mature, the ill into the new age healthy ones.
Let's convert love to value, for the coming of the new Messiah.
Let's convert the noun back to a verb, a verb-noun, so cover up our tracks and remain mysteriously brilliant.

Let's pronounce ourselves philosophers, indirectly declare that we are the next Jesus, the next Nietzsche...a merger of the two a Jesus-Nietzsche, the next whatever...and how you may ask?
Words.
WORDS!

Words detached from the real where our bullshit does not fly...words liberated from an unjust reality that will not bend to our will so easily...words manipulating, lying, seducing...to find strength in the weakness of immature, effete, weaklings.
Is this not what Nietzsche meant by "power"?
Yes...power over OTHERS!!!
Power to deceive and seduce, and lie.
Power to declare our-self (self-valuing) the "best" and convince imbeciles of it.
Might is Right....power is always right.....The Holy Church has power, and it is...."right".
Yes...that was what he meant.

All hail Dionysus...ruler of retards and maggots, and faggots...
All hail the coming Dark Age...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:35 am

Ok, this is becoming weird...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I mean.

A} We have a group who decided they are the "rightful" heirs of Nietzsche, (well, one of them is...but he will not tell the others in the hierarchy ladder) and remarkably it is through a return to Judeo-Christian principles, via Spinozean secularization, and Marxist ethical economics of value: objectification of labour, time/effort, as symbol (money?)
We must all earn their trust, labour towards its attainment, and with it the power they hold secret - secret is we already have it and only they can bring it out.
Access to a precious resource comes from work: loyalty, commitment, consistency, worship.
Fishy

One of which has solved everything using mathematics.
Numerical patterns, like linguistic patterns, are their own evidence.
The representation is the phenomenon, and in it cosmic secrets unfold with logical predictability.
The underlying order, instead of named God, is presumed; the ONE, singular, monotheist given one of His many names - implosion of time/space in a symbol.  
Crazy

B}We have another who has the solution to everything.
With no sense of embarrassment, he declared it publicly.
With no sense of shame he believes it.  
Ego

C}We have another who declares himself a genius, and then refuses to prove it, siting his maturity, or indifference, as the reason.
After years of promoting himself as the ideal man on perpetual spring-break.
Convenient

D}We have one who has solved "meta" ethics, and is the only man who deserves resources and sex.
Deservedness is how we shame others into giving us what we covet, and he desperately covets.
Lacking self-knowledge, to produce understanding of others, he cannot formulate a strategy to attain what he needs, so he declares it as payment for having offered mankind a great gift...similar to A in this.  
Insanely subjective

E}We have another who knows it all, and refuses to indulge in the infantile word-games of philosophy, preferring to critique and cynically dismiss to remain true to his past choices.
How someone with above average looks, and an above average mind, and with obvious charm most females would find attractive, can fall into using such methods to excuse himself from his own past, or lack of, is a testament of what Modernity, and its Nihilistic infection, has given refuge to all sorts of psychosis.
Excuses

F}We have another that under the premises that the objective truth is that all is subjective, refuses to think of certain possibilities, unless indisputable, absolute, proof is provided, and under the premise that there is no objective morality reduces all to a moral question, building there his own pride from the ruins of his past mistakes in judgment.
Selectively subjective/objective

Add to all this a sprinkling of incidents where some declare themselves MENSA members with no evidence to back it up, make death threats, exceeding the premises of forum reality wanting to take it "outside", and myriads of mind-farting banter with no meaning, and we have a complete picture.
But none of this disturbs anyone, particularly the participants...unless one disrupts the sheltering, that guarantees all-inclusive participation, and numerical measurement of quality.
This is everyday, so common, so normal.
What is abnormal is not faking it when it will disturb the protective sphere of all-inclusion.
That is unacceptable.

This is a nice representative slice of what we know as mankind.
We know people like that.
They are living next to us, they bump us on the bus, they honk at us from their cars.
ILP is a nice cross section of Modernity.
Throwing out any posters posting philosophical theories, they [prefer this banter, and every-day socializing, as an expression of their commitment to the status quo of all-inclusive, all-encompassing love and respect.
A safe place for all to express their hidden minds without fear, without facing what they would outside, though this is also being curtailed with strict rules concerning behaviour and political-correctness.
The herd needs a fence, to keep out predation - to keep out the culling mechanism that weed out the sickly and the weak.
The herd grows, and grows, and numbers is how they validate their methods.
With no culling ideas, like genes, are also corrupted, mutation adds to mutation, accumulating to the point where monstrosities emerge, and these monstrosities need to be justified, integrated, excused, made to feel welcomed, valued, loved, appreciated, respected.
With no predation no risk, intercourse becomes a game, a fun pastime, with no risk, no costs, and no real benefits.....philosophy reduced to a nothing, and laughed at by the very ones who have made it so within their controlled fenced in premises.  

If this is not a microcosm, reflecting the microcosm, supporting my positions on Feminization of Mankind then nothing is, nothing can be, never will be...all is ambiguous, uncertain, no conclusions can be made, no judgments passed, all is subjective, all is word-play.

We can see now how this levelling, using sheltering, meant to produce uniformity, actually results in internal fissures.
Promoting and idealizing, genetic uniformity, creates the equal and opposite (re)action of memetic divergence.
Distinctiveness guided by genetics, leads to memetic tribalism.
Memetic mutations alienate from each other individuals belonging to the same genetic bloodlines.
They find affinity, commonality with individuals belonging to other genetic bloodlines.
Rearranging along idea(l)s.

AutSider

AutSider

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:00 pm

I'll ask here for blue members who frequent KT to see too: Is anybody interested in representing KT in the upcoming ILP vs KT debate?

Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:54 pm

With arguemtns like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] presented by individuals like them, what do I have to respond to, and why would I bother to do so?
All I need to do is let them speak, and make fools of themselves, on their own.
They are, their own counter-argument.
Just READ what they've said, over the course of months, years; read their methods, their wording, their declarations, their pretenses, their assertions, try to follow what they call "reasoning"; READ what topics they are interested in, what threads they consistently participate in, what words they repeat, and how they use them.

They tell you everything you need to know about them.
It's not fun for me, anymore.

Ask them to offer a short encapsulation of my positions, if my positions they claim to have defeated, even though I've done so myself, to aid them when before they were swinging, like maniacs, until I got tired of their flailing and wanted some swings to come close...to get my blood boiling.
Didn't work.

Some still have me pegged as a capitalist, neo-con...american-style...a kind of Trump, minus the impressive bling...Clueless.
Some consider me a typical Greek nationalist, Golden Dawn style, wanting to return to some ancient world...Clueless.
Some dismiss me as a Neanderthal, some kind of primitive grunt....Clueless....no wait....they might be, slightly, right, but they misjudge what and where.
Some consider me irrelevant, because they cannot see how my positions affect them....Clueless.
Some consider me unsophisticated, uncivil, uncultivated, because of the words I use to express myself to minds like theirs, in a world like this...Clueless.

Some think I'm a harmless teddy-bear, all bark and no bite....Clueless?

I think I've already made my promise public:
I will no longer waste my time on those who are clueless.
I will not respond, nor engage, anyone who cannot, at the very least, give me a short encapsulation of what he thinks my positions are, before he proceeds to dismantle, and debunk them, to his heart's content.

I've been through this game of taunting and then empty posturing, words with no backing, hundreds of times before; mental acrobatics from those lacking integrity and honesty, trying to deal with their own anxieties, their deep fears.
I'm not going to waste my time on retards, with a chip on their shoulder, and a thesaurus in their back pocket, any more (google is good enough)... I owe it to myself.
I deserve more.
More...or nothing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:36 am

Consider the futility in discussing anything with someone who thinks he knows what you are saying and has, already, "defeated" you a million ways in his head, based no this mis-understanding.

To some I remind them of Ayn Rand, and am cast in the role of objectivitst, capitalist..., others feel Hitler and I become a Nazi, others hear their neighbour Billy-Bob and imagine me a hill-billy, and some hear echoes in their head, and consider me an intimate pal.

Although I have posted pages of my own words they either do not bother, or do not comprehend, and I am asked to provide a personal tutorial....for each and every upstart.
Every new imbecile that arrives I am expected to deal with on a personal level, give him a intimate hearing.....an endless task, taxing me.
Whatever...

After being clueless about Nihilism the next word of contention is "aristocratic", and you will all notice that in their tiny minds I am presenting myself as the "idea(l)" because they cannot even imagine holding something as superior if it does not benefit them personally.
If I speak of world, in an objective manner, in their tiny brains I am presenting myself as its epitome, the benefactor of it all.
And how they use materialism social status, work, when they profess to be above it all.
A bum accusing a waiter of being low class...it's hilarious, and tragic.  
Clueless...indeed.

Clueless about nihilism....and they demand I take them seriously.
Clueless about anarchy.
Clueless about aristocracy.

See, they want me to stand in for the figments in their imagination and play the role they've designated for me....in an endless victorious ending, sending chills down their spineless back, making them feeeeel superb, supreme....super...ior.  
I'll be Ayan Rand's mouthpiece, Hitler's stooge, their daddy who beat them and abused them, that school bully that once made them feel small, that girl that rejected them, the bank that closed their doors in their face...and so on.
Reduced to something comprehensible, intimate, part of their experiences.
They don't really care what I think. In their, subjective world, their mind, it is already debunked, garbage....destroyed....but they just can't let it go, can they?
Splinter in the mind's eye...scratching, poking at them.

Consider the word "nihilism"...a political, spiritual, designation...a fabrication.
Invented by Russians choking in Christian filth.

If the world lacks a God, a meaning, a purpose, a telos, a morality, outside, external, already present....it is....NIL!
A declaration of their own feebleness, their psychosis...their cowardice.
This is how they relate to the reality of a world that does not hand them what they so desperately need to feel secure, and special....and good.

Now apply this psychology to their reaction to the word aristocracy, or elite.
They sample what they know, in their confused past. It becomes a representation of all that kept them from realizing their highest aspirations, that defeated and shamed them, that made them feel small, like that bully did, like that high-school clique once did, like daddy or mommy did.
State as daddy overcome, mommy avenged.

Aristocracy....the noble mind appreciating what is ariston in all things, despite personal costs, insecurities, interests, hopes.

Fuck...I'm already bored.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Igor? YggOr ? YggUr?

I like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ygg, the world tree of the norns weaving the Or-log. Its been noted that, "the yew contains an alkaloid poison called taxine, a shamanistic drug and a suitable choice to aid Odin's sacrifice. The toxin induces a near-death state enabling the soul to leave the body."

Where retards proclaiming themselves to be shamans and alpha philosophers and what not, see igOr, a heavy dead-like matter, the initiated see the orgI of the shaman, the "out-of-phase" man.

Mind over matter - and - Matter over mind is the strength of the Uruz:

"Uruz represents an awareness of death and of our own mortality. Within the ‘rites of passage’, the boy who has killed the auroch has entered manhood and has therefore been initiated into the first level of the mysteries - the awareness that the source of all life, is death. This rune also often represents ‘terminations and new beginnings.'"

The "einherjar" or the one-man-army, dying and returning again and again, the lord of the wild hunt himself, odin the master shaman, was he not a a very orgI(-astic) Igor… YggOr…YggUr...?

The primordial pan-daemonium in the heavy death-like noon of the mid-day, how lurid for a lucid dreamer…

And The Satyr, the most lucid of them all…

Does [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] still have a voice? Didn't that coward-turned-chic-en, cover his own nihilism by simply pre-positing be-ing is already a victory?

Maybe Fixed should stick to posting some more models of whores and do some more convincing image management and throw the scent away from his "deeply-caring" homoeroticism, man, beast, moss, whatever he can swallow and self-christen back into indistinct care-full debris. Not nihilistic at all…
What could be more "ugly" than cowardice and indifference in integral matters, that he so amply displays?

As for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone who has resigned himself to the void and the chaos is like a good she-male, but worse, he is a hypocrite, who affirms order when it comes to his own. "Do not impose and do not be imposed upon" is the end of life as such, and that makes his precious xt.-secular heart dead-nihilistic.

Affirmation of life does not stop with the Acceptance that reality is innately meaningless, but also raising life to the max. experience of objective reality. That is the meaning of an Objectivist, on KT, not a plutocracy that Turden has dubbed aristocracy in his limited mind.

What else is new? Same old dead ignorance from the ILP asylum.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:37 am

Missed this one:

Smears wrote:
ILP is a bunch of people with different views. KTS is a bunch of people with the same views. That means something.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to which, the bovine reasonemo nods its head,
kneelmaid wrote:
Yeah, that 'sameness' is a killer on KT

I guess when the basic liberal, hedonist mindset is taken for granted in typical groupthink, any variations after could then be passed for "diversity"…

Pro and anti are good jokes of "independence of opinions" when the shared myth of herd psychologies is implicitly committed to.

So much for 'critique'.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 am

Agreement on reality, based on honesty and clarity, for the Nihilists pales in comparison to the infinite variations the mind can submit to, so as to escape this shared reality.
What real world can compete with fantasies?
The surreal, the supra-real, is how dull, cowards, and imbeciles find solace in their inter-subjectivity.

A lion approaches, one of them calls it a kitty-cat, the other sees it as a mythical griffin, another sees it as a human changeling coming to rescue them (the possibilities are endless = chaos)....all debate their own "perspective", patting each other on the back, congratulating each other's creativity, cheering their "diversity", and their uniform delusion escaping in noetic devices (liberty of will), in abstraction directed by psychosis (dis-ease), and symbolized with words detached from reality (noumenon not referring to any phenomenon)... and the lion, itself, cares not for human cowardice, and its ingenious ways ti hides, supported by a system that milks this need, this fear, directing it and taking its pound of flesh - in he end they are consumed by consumerism, if not the lion, piece by piece.
It is what it is.

Those who see, and cannot help but agree that it is a man-eating lion will be mocked, by the Modern enlightened crowd (made light in the head, a-jitter, a high) - ridiculed for failing to surrender to their own private, subjective, fantasy and create their own version of what the lion ought to be.
Multiplicity of delusion uniformly rejecting the phenomenon as "superficial", and illusory, and their shared commitment to the word, the symbol, each representing a different variant of the same dis-ease.

And where there is a need for numbness, for an escape, for something to make ennui extraordinary, the dealer lurks: exploiting feebleness, selling his chemical (artificial joy), to those addicted to their esoteric.
Each reporting his own experience of high (diversity in the surreal)....with those who can appreciate it, experiencing it vicariously, and if the dealer is also a user himself, then the drug has additional marketing value.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:29 am

No perversion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Look elsewhere for degenerates, hypocrites, and fucked-up sexually stunted mutations.
This is all part of the "natural" world of Modern fashionable fetishist variations.

I bet Carleas, having ignored everything from threats on members lives, to outright expressions of madness, will find nothing as deplorable as Satyr in his forum.  
I luv it when open-doors attract Sodom and Gomorrah into one tightly knit package, one self-valuing the other...

Wikipedia wrote:
"His only son Hans was given a secular upbringing and Herzl notably refused to allow him to be circumcised. After Herzl's early death, Hans successively converted and became a Baptist, then a Catholic, and flirted with other Protestant denominations. He sought a personal salvation for his own religious needs and a universal solution, as had his father, to Jewish suffering caused by antisemitism. Hanz Herzl voluntarily had himself circumcised May 29, 1905; Hans shot himself to death on the day of his sister Paulina's funeral; he was 39 years old.

Hans left a suicide note explaining his reasons.

"A Jew remains a Jew, no matter how eagerly he may submit himself to the disciplines of his new religion, how humbly he may place the redeeming cross upon his shoulders for the sake of his former coreligionists, to save them from eternal damnation: a Jew remains a Jew. ... I can't go on living. I have lost all trust in God. All my life I've tried to strive for the truth, and must admit today at the end of the road that there is nothing but disappointment. Tonight I have said Kaddish for my parents—and for myself, the last descendant of the family. There is nobody who will say Kaddish for me, who went out to find peace—and who may find peace soon. ... My instinct has latterly gone all wrong, and I have made one of those irreparable mistakes, which stamp a whole life with failure. Then it is best to scrap it.""

How long can one, shamelessly, pretend to be Christian, and through this self-sacrifice, his ego offering, try to find himself a pagan name, a Hellenic symbol?
How long can it ignore the moral shamefulness of his own act, entailed in the role it is trying to play?
How long can ti keep a straight-face with its own ridiculousness?
A lifetime, I suppose.

The meme covers the gene, if it does not come directly from it, if it does not grow directly from the body (past/nature) - it buries it under pretenses, knowledge/data, and hyperbolic displays, wanting to convince as many of its new-found character.
At best, he wears it like a coat, with the head exposed, and the body wrapped up and hidden...like a good Abrahamic Priest - shrouds waving in the winds giving the impression of mass (substance) when nothing but hot air flips it around in waves.

From declaring self as the true voice of the Idol, the voice of the god-head, it humbles itself, when threatened with nakedness, to a low grade admission that it simply changed the words around and repackaged the old with a new verbose four-dimensional linguistic box.
Then it is surprised that it is misunderstood, its duplicity becomes its genius; its lies part of its truth complexity; its defeat, and humbling, a new victory to be proud of.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Being modern, means you are both clueless and shameless.
You can say anything you like, declare yourself what you want to be thought of, call yourself this and that, and then when you fail to climb your own verbal diarrhea mountain,sliding down its liquidity, feel no shame about it.
With no cost, to the benefit, the sheltering works to promote subjective mind-farting. Insane, inflated, exaggerated declarations, followed by deflated *pffffft, and no "excuse me" - consume, consume, allow a period to ferment, and then let her blow.
Any orifice will do, because the function of organs is arbitrary, up to the taste of each Modern.  

Farting, speaking, what's the difference?
We all have a "right" to free-speech and so let her rip!
Be civil, do not hurt, that is unacceptable, but make the other uncomfortable and a body function, because you can't help it: "I was born this way".
Vulgar displays of anti-social behaviour, when society becomes too repressive and you still cannot manage to extricate yourself from its demands. The costs, outside of it, would be too high for the benefits you enjoy inside.
Let her rip, and show your infantile resentiment towards that which you cannot think, act, without its intervening support.
Laugh at your own courage, when noses are up-turned, in your direction.
You've enjoy the privileges and then scoff at the price with cynical joy and child like habits - he hasn't been toilet trained yet, though he suckles from the breast hungrily, soft blanket wrapped tightly around the arse, and genitals.

When  boy is abused, raped, when young he will grow to feel insecure of his masculinity, more so than if he were never abused or raped.
He may try to forget the events, pushing them down in his psyche, or finds a way to come to terms with them, and adapt.

But what happens when that early abuse is recalled with some trepidation?
What if the boy grows into a manhood that tends towards the feminine?
What if the abuse, makes him feel a bit pleased, excited, and is told that this is not normal?

Would not such a man, remain a child, and accuse the other of what he feels insecure about?
Would he not want to remain innocent in his childishness, unwilling to come to terms with his own sexuality?
Would he not project this shame as an accusation, and remain shame-less?

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Fixed wrote:
The truth is, Satyr has never enjoyed sex. He has a small and deformed penis and he is downright ugly, not to mention emotionally challenged. His only concern is not humiliating himself in bed.

To repeat, what could be more ugly than cowardice and indifference in integral matters, that Fixed so amply displays? His lack of any feeling, any deep passion whatsoever to finer points that demand integrity and honesty is lost on him. What could be more ugly than that dead-wall indifference he sports? Someone who runs away hurt at the slightest slight calling another emotionally challenged is amusing. Given his history of mental depression, and feather-touch core that could come apart any moment, his 'artist soul' manages to thrive only by the grace of drugs. Such weakness of will… how could VOt or "hold yourself together at all times", but not be the philosophy he "clings" to for support, just like any other drug?

Imagine a weakling thriving on the potency of drugs to establish his sexual potency. Hopefully, he will be his own good model for a very creative and lucrative commercial…

Continue to imagine this weakling Fixed who never has to face life thanks to drugs, and his travel diaries not withstanding, putting down someone who has faced life and continues to face life, in the raw, in the nude, in the primal, even to this age with no escapisms…,,, Satyr has more energy than all the generations on ILP put together. Fixed is so weak, he finds reality depressing.  

Fixed wrote:
As far as the subject of myself: I dont need any preparation or comfort, I just take a woman without reservations. There is no easier thing to enjoy than a beautiful woman, love or not.

And didn't I say Fixed would make a good f---, but a good lover…?

Quote :
Ive never been remotely as interested in men as Satyr is - Ive certainly never had an erotic reaction to one. Turd and Satyr are sexually damaged, Turd is gay, no question about it, Satyr is just so weak he is asexual.

Homosexuality is not just erotic attraction for men, but it is the failure to differentiate. The very essence of man is making distinctions, and when that fails…
Fixed is already soul and brain-f---ed by his master Christ, just like the other Xt. cuck Sander; one would have to ask him has he ever been free?  Of that penis lodged in him?

Imagine Fixed who spoke of lording over a man just to overcome his fear and nagging agitation of being owned by social taboos. Maybe tom. when pedophilia is the norm, which is slowly being legalized, Fixed would cave in and succumb from peer pressure and call himself 'free' for not being owned by any catergories or labels. This is how weakness inverts. Fixed, the weakling caving into society, trying out pedoism as his all-affirmation, calling another weak, is sad.
Making no value-distinctions at all, is the opposite of all-affirming multi-dimension-ality. Man is man, beast, and plant and all that as a Link; he is not a regressus.
When basic understandings are f---ed up, claiming to be this or that makes one a poor puppet.

Quote :
I am certainly sick of the absurd notion that a feeble, flabby semi-man like 'Satyr' could pretend to make any comments on the sexual nature of someone as powerful and healthy as me.

You brought it up and spoke of it on your own. Satyr only commented on your own story.

Quote :
Just imagine that my sexual powers are what sustain my philosophical cockiness…

Philosophical Flat……u-lend is more like it…
A phil. of escapism founded on escapism and sustained by escapism…

If anything, one must wonder if its not Fixed's own fears of his age and dwindling energy, and marriage-sexual concerns that drive him to take pot-shots to pysche himself up…
The obsession over staying in shape betrays his own Sexual obsession - its all He can think about.
His cock must feel real big to explain everything down to another's small penis…
Good for him.

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Fixed wrote:
A sexually successful woman will 'debase' (give) herself more freely because her enhanced self-valuing allows her a greater portion of truth.

That's quite true; Fixed would know.

Thriving on flatteries allows her a wider portion of truth; and any self-debasement matters not, when 'truth shall set you free'.
Instead of taking the onus to raising pressure, altering molecular structures that developed over billions of years of severe selection, with easy chemicals in a matter of time, to be in the 'moment', to hold the vision of 'truth' or 'clarity' for a second is a pleasure-driven gamble. Not the heroism from principles, standards, courage, war that philosophy and a philosopher ought to aspire to.
Then again, the 'great love' that Fixed pretends to know is merely what his master Christ taught him. Any deviant from that 'warm feeling full' cosy path would appear pale, heavy, dead, indifferent, asexual, and passionless to Fixed.

Selling creativity on the markets inside a pill that guarantees a few seconds of liberation from limiting society is making a philosophy into a whoredom, a market for all and any.

That's not self-valuing; that's a deselection.
Its not what you get, its how you get that makes and lends all the worthwhile value-loaded qualitative difference.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:18 pm

It's funny how like in whatever sort of defensive competition it's always a degradation down to the plain primal, after all, there's neither progressives nor regressives in the prospects of debasement.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Fixxy wrote:
The truth is, Satyr has never enjoyed sex. He has a small and deformed penis and he is downright ugly, not to mention emotionally challenged. His only concern is not humiliating himself in bed.

Lol, did he actually write that?
Somebody must have hit bullseye.

I'm just thinking, yeah, but what about self-valuing? It's all about self-valuing, everybody is constantly self-valuing. I think Fixxy just values taking selfies.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 am

Typicial Jewish and British claim, illogic and use of ''argument'' when then cannot refute and use actual arguments. The British media and the Jewish media are full of it, especially when it is about Hitler ''he had a micro-penis with one lonely testicle, that is why he had to compensate for his self-worth by killing everybody with bigger schlomo's'' - what a Jew..

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 am

Some accuse me of being a guru telling people what to do, others accuse me of not doing so, not "bringing it down to earth" and mentoring and telling people what to do....in the end stupidity is what it is.

I describer world and refrain from telling people how to deal with it, or that it ought to be dealt with.

I un-cover patterns I have found in world, and share them with those who are interested. I care not what they do with this information (knowledge) and/or understanding.
KT is a repository of information and understanding, so as to preserve it from a world burying it, forgetting it, denying it.
We, here, want to save wisdom from the dirt, and culture from the filth, and intelligence from stupidity.
Members, with degrees of access, can sample this knowledge and understanding, test it and apply it on their own.

I do not coerce I convince...and some of the patterns I've uncovered for minds that lacked the ability, or the stress to do so on their own, are certainly convincing and accessible, to all, in the world around them.

Most detractors assault me, as Satyr, as the messenger, and repeatedly fail to do any damage to the data and understanding provided....because they are clueless, driven by emotion, hedonism, a need to preserve self and their adopted idea(l)s as self-evident.
I used to deal with them one-on-one but I am too old and bored with dullards....having come in contact with a variety of the same dis-ease over the years.
What they think and say I no longer care about...and my only interest in them is because they are part of the Modern environment...like studying bugs not because they are superior or interesting on their own, but because there are so many of them and they participate in the ecosystem I exist within.
To survive in an environment you study every creature that populates it...and so to survive modern urban lies and pretenses, one studies the freaks and geeks populating it.

KT can be thought of as a nature manual un-covering biological organism and the environmental conditions that brings them about and sustains them.
When a biologists studies and then describes a worm it isn't because he genes off on it, or finds the worm to be a threat, or more interpreting than a baboon, he studies it because ti is a part, a tiny but important, part of the entire ecosystem...and here ecosystem is buried under urban systems, manmade environments...genes under memes.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am

Hrodeberto wrote:
It's funny how like in whatever sort of defensive competition it's always a degradation down to the plain primal, after all, there's neither progressives nor regressives in the prospects of debasement.

Yes, only thing is Fixed just happens to be a fan of Reich -

reviewer wrote:
"WR concluded that the orgasm in both the male and female of the species has a role that is far more meaningful and important to our well being than a mere pleasure principle working us towards reproduction. In short, he argues that the orgasm helps balance us and restore our sanity when the knocks and disappointments of everyday life threaten to unbalance us. It is a bit like a bar magnet. When it is in its most pure state, the atoms of the magnet are perfectly polarised (our lives are in balance) when it is subject to hammer blows, the magnet loses its perfect polarity and its power (the nitty-gritty wears us down and saps our life energy). Remagnetizing the bar magnet (orgasm's job in us) restores that polarity and our natural sense of well-being."

Now just read the table of contents to his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you see where this is going and where he is coming from.

Someone who believes in the all-healing orgasmic 'orgone' energy has nothing whatsoever to do with homosexual or heterosexual; pure energy - just like his mentor Reich believed, and he, his mentor Christ.

His obsession with sex and penis size is to do with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and unleashing of all that healing force (Self-valuing/christening = a state of consistent orgasm/health = orgone energy), He thinks is the answer, and finds the rest feeble and 'impotent' because they give a f--- about hetero and homo…

He is pure magnetic. He sizzles with healing orgone energy… the founder of value-Xt....

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:47 am

Rumour has it that KT is populated with my sock-puppets.
A nasty rumour the average dolt wants to be true and so swallows it like a delicious worm.
Serves me right, I started it, just to see if morons would bite what they desperately want to believe is true.
The most enduring rumour is that Lyssa and I are the same individual.
A flattering possibility she would be insulted by, but I like its implications.  

This is quintessentially Nihilistic psychosis....similar to Christian faith: the desire (erotic) to believe something is so, overcomes any reasoning, any doubts.
Love is blind, and lust is paroxysm, overwhelming reason.

The need stifles the mind, by cutting oxygen to it; quiets logic, and allows emotions to take over and make a final judgment.
So prone to this type of manipulation, these moderns are, that all you have to do is tell them what they most desperately want to believe is true, and do so with a straight face.
Seed their minds with a possibility that can help them evade a threat and they will take it.
Isn't this what the priests in the Abrahamic and secular traditions have done for centuries?
A lie is believable even among the most stringent minds, when it offers a possibility that help the individual cope with an anxiety/fear greater than his need to see clearly.
How else, do you think, could a Christian god persuade so many with such infantile story-lines, and blatant counterfeiting of ancient Pagan mythologies and traditions, converted to life-hating medicines?

It's the sort of enduring and endearing belief as my obsession with the movie character Hannibal.
Interest in an artist's work, which Hannibal was, seems to be an obsession only when said character produced anxiety, and those who fear it do not get it, or do get it and fear it all the more.

As an artist's device the character was a brilliant vehicle to express the Modern condition....buuuuut you can all imagine me walking around pretending I am a fictional creature.
Quite flattering, actually, that I could ever pull it off and be extraordinary like that.
I'm more "obsessed" with superheroes and Modern obsession with their mythologies, the whole comic book genre transferred to movie lore, a modern substitute for ancient mythologies....I guess you can call my interest in modern obsessions, and narcosis an obsession.
Why not?
If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

To be honest my interest is minimal, these days. ILP has lost its pizzazz, some of the most interesting specimens remaining quiet, or no longer visit.
What's left is....terrible.
So dull I rarely go there, and i don't bother reading all the posts.
Whatever is said, by the poor things, is fine by me. They have, yet, to offer a challenge to my positions that would attract my "obsessive" interest.
If they wish to deal with them by making up shit, believing in whatever they want to believe, painting as picture of Satyr with erasable paint, so....fuckin'....what?
My motives are to clarify....and as long as my clarifications, uncovering theories, remains untouched, undamaged, unblemished, they can swing away, throw feces like chimpanzees, at the individual behind Satyr.
Using shaming tactics may lead to a reciprocal reaction from one who may do it better...
To be accused of using shaming tactics by those who ONLY have shame to use to quiet what troubles and confronts their delicate feelings is, to say the least, delicious; to be accused of attacking them personally by those who ONLY have personal insinuations to challenge my views, is, to say the least....precious; to expect to be taken seriously and to be treated with respect when all you do is use emotion and insinuations, including shame and hate, is, to say the least...pathetic.

You know, there was a time, when I was younger, that I could easily rip that place and all its members to shreds....but I am older and lack the stamina and the interest to go through all that effort.
I did it for years....can't repeat the same shit.
Let the bugs have their place....let them take tiny little bites from my goat hide, poor gnats.  
Who cares?
They were once a microcosm of the macrocosm, now they've fallen beneath even that mediocrity.
More members and not more participants, and of those who do regularly post what of value is there in those posts?
Anything interesting?
If some of my friends want to use ILP for sport, it is none of my business...but I do enjoy the show.
You have to start by hunting spider monkeys, then move up to chimpanzees if you are, at all, interested in big game hunting.
Granted the quality of human on ILP is pretty low, even by modern standards, but you have to make do.
Young men need to train, test their chops....an old man has lost interest, but can still appreciate from a distance.
If they can say nothing about the ideas I propose as being superior, then what they do with their time is their affair, and how they comfort and deal with them is their business.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:06 pm

To Moreno, displaying logical common-sense and employing standard procedures of debate [such as holding someone up to cite a source and a basis for their baseless accusations like: "a focus on some of the interpersonal dynamics S engages in. You know PMing people to get them to carry out little tasks to undermine people."] is being "rigid" and "readymade" defense similar to cAnus.

Any disciplined approach is rigid, and "anal" to Moreno. He complains of the crudity of generalizations that Satyr does, but when someone proceeds personally, contextually, subject-at-hand on ILP,,, he accuses them of being Satyr-doubles or cAnus-doubles or being defensive! or exact copies of the former...

It demands context-specificity and personal care when it comes to itself,,, but when someone takes a neutral view to the Satyr issue, immediately, all are swept off in one big generalization that they are Satyr doubles or his shadows or boys he abused…

Its not Moreno at all who uses shame tactics to silence, humiliate, and censor anyone questioning his judgement, or asking to verify his baseless accusations.

Who is the one who is attempting to shame and silence others by calling them exact doubles or depriving them of their individuality?

Who is the one displaying violence trying to Erase, discredit another individual voice and Slotting another into CATEGORIES of false patterns They have abstracted Satyr to?

Not Moreno of course. He is not trying to shame, induce guilt or caregorize at all, for using standards of approach that Moreno finds displeasurable…

Such Rigid hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Moreno wrote:
No, it can be fine to stick to your guns. I was thinking more of when challenged feeling the need to not only stick to one's guns, but to try to use social, playing to the gallery to make the one who disagrees be seen as an idiot.

He insinuates [bolded] Satyr is a narcissist and simultaneously critiques him for making the other "be seen as an idiot" - - - so the one to whom image matters most and is concerned abt. it is not Moreno? Nope.

When one is used to debating discussions on consensus, then one automatically assumes, the other debates from the same impulse - not for sincerity, clarity, but for the audience.

Its evil to judge and pronounce judgement on another. One who does so, does so to feel superior, and not to discriminate, not to refine superior and inferior standards, etc.
Everyone's views has its own relative validity, and no one is really an idiot.
Everything is its own special case; comparisons are cruel beyond relative, mutually feeding references.

Quote :
To engage in dominance games, with a focus on use of shame, instead of argument and or in addition to argument. That kind of posturing.

Satyr has himself admitted to use shame and provocation to filter the serious from the non-serious. What posturing?

Quote :
In reality it is certainty as a mask.

He's explained on the contrary. The internet is the only available medium to be mask-less as one can afford, to do away with social and political civility/repression and debate free-spiritedly with all of one's personality and means, and this threatens their comfort zone - their "rigidity" - safe and cosy in mutual politeness. "Muh feelingz" tops all methodology and motive.

Quote :
This does not mean, in his case, that he thinks he is 100 per cent certain. But in social terms he acts as if no other idea can exist or should

No absolutes.

And "should?" If one cares for borders, and sharper definitions of entities - be that self, race, nation, concepts, ideology… then some things are kept out and some things are kept in.
The "should"-not-exist is in relation to what one aims to create, to achieve.

Quote :
He implies certainty by being willing to diminish others, by needing to, when they disagree with him.

No, when they disagree with reality. Then the question arises, who defines what reality is, etc.
Then we get into organ hierarchies and objectivities beyond pain/pleasure and hedonistic nihilisms. Trimming, escaping, shutting, disguising, sweeping, inverting all those parts of past and reality to suit what gives one that "certainty" of pleasure, which the likes of Moreno crave.

Quote :
This is rigidity and functional, relational fear denial. And it creates a culture.

Culture, patriarchy, anything that needs discipline is automatically repression - leading to rigidity, immobility, fear, anger and ultimately hatred.

zz

Quote :
In this case a little one, one which has a need to be parasitic on other communities and individuals, SO THAT IT CAN FEEL SUPERIOR. It will keep coming back compulsively to what it hates because of the need to reassure itself.

Parasitism is the destruction of a superior host - ILP is superior? By what standards? Which contributors? What criteria?

Free speech? Oh they mean selective free-speech… their double-stds.…

Quote :
There are times to be flexible and times to be rigid. There are times to stick to your guns, they are times to reconsider. Context dependent and related to what you know you know and how you know it etc.

But I was referring to a specific sick pattern.

Sick pattern observed by whom? How is Moreno more healthy and balanced than any on KT?
Moreno knows when to stick to his guns [when he needs to defend himself and cling to his sacred holycow truths that would otherwise shatter his comfortable rigidity] and when to be flexible [he can accept the relative merit of something when he is not made to look/"feel" like an idiot]…

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
No transparent adolescent, womanly manipulation at...all.
Pure, genuine love....giving....of value.
Stones wanting to stay stones....let them....help them, appreciate their valiant efforts to preserve "self".

This wannabe is legitimate.

Let's leave them comfortably there...where he is.
In the universe, when super-stars are born...of the supernatural, the para-normal.
The "rightful heir" of greatness.
Do not tell his emasculated disciples, they might -not-grow to like it.
Nature+ a multiplier of him who is chosen to bring the word - word 2.0 - next generation upgrade.

I predict great things for this...."child of man".

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Now this...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is wonderful.
A narcissistic, Spartan nobleman, dreaming of returning man to the ancient times, or an objectivist (I insist), claiming absolute morality, and being so certain, so confident, so unforgiving in a world that neeeds, no demands, humble tolerance, and humouring cynicism.

The "proper" way to act is be respectful to others, no matter how absurd and boring they might be.....give them the pleasure of faking interest and love.
Be nice.  
Be so kind as to invite more imbeciles to gather, (an informal gathering using the pretext of philosophy)and then spend endless time comforting them all, with platitudes and social civility....and call it PHILOSOPHY.
Naming yourself, alone, should count for something...self-identification is what true warriors do....the "right" of the superior.

Ahhhh, if I were so base as to play those manipulative games....to be so neeeedy.
What a good-God I would be.
A god in all things...rocks.... clouds.....feces....pebbles...retards
A universal consciousness making it all make sense...or else.

How un-easy it feels to be a God among those who refuse to worship you.
They...will, in time.
Great men are appreciated after they are dead.
Their greatness too threatening when they live and breathe.   

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 am

maggot anders wrote:
That's what Costa is currently doing with ILP. He obviously suffers from multiple narcissistic injury disorder.

Lyssa, on the other hand, strikes me as a daughter of a narcissist who has developed attraction toward narcissists as a way to cope. She's a cyberbully by proxy, which means, she cyberbullies other people not because she's a cyberbully herself, but because she wants to please other cyberbullies (e.g. Costa.)

We may recall how quick she was to toy with Erik. Not because she wanted to do so, but because Costa wanted her to do so.

I think it is our duty as conscientious citizens of ILP to do our best to destroy the codependent bond that has formed between Costa and Lyssa (here in this thread Lyssa is probably that user with that completely stupid name, Is_Yde_whatever.) This is "for their own good".

The first step would be to ban Lyssa. If she continues to shitpost, you can be sure as hell that I would report her.

Nobody here wants to report people. Well then, I will take the charge of reporting people. I know, I know. "When you [..] choose to report their harassing behavior, they come after you." But I will take the risk.

No one is more narcissistic than someone with such a weak impressionable mind,, all it took was a few cyber-bullies on ILP taunting maggot anders that Satyr owned him. And that's all it took for him to snap into his new found narcissistic freedom. Anyone who ignores the narcissist bully maggot anders is a narcissist. Now that's circular reinforcement. Maggot behaves just like an ignored woman who starts raving with hatred because she is ignored and is not paid the proper attention she thinks everyone owes her. Abuse goes in circles. If one has a weak mind and got bullied into reacting a certain way at ILP; the bullied will now want to bully others to escape facing his own weakness.

This Type also fits Turden/Joker. Satyr ignoring Joker or not paying attention to him automatically makes Satyr the Aristocrat who Looks Down Oppressively on the common man. And then shame tactics automatically go to "showing" what Satyr does for a living, what a "lowly" job he does, etc.

Maggot and Joker are both the same type of those kind of narcissists who demand to be automatically respected, have their every word treated with acknowledgement and due protocol, else, its the other who is a bully, a narcissist, or arrogant elitist.

Dumb f----s.

The uselessness of addressing this post and feeding the maggot with attention is not lost on me; except as always, when someone else is involved, I am forced to do so.

Noooooooooooooooo. Is_Yde_OpN is not I; and reporting someone just because they dont agree with the cyber bully maggot, "if you don't acknowledge what i say or submit to my judgement, I will bully you into reporting you and have you banned" is enough narcissism and cyber-threat on display. And Is_Yde_OpN already displayed the stupidity and hypocrisy of maggot's own circular logic.

This idiot maggot not long ago went on a spree on ILP of asking every woman, including me, if he could rape her. Powerlessness manifests in the ugliest ways.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 pm

meowpussy wrote:
This is also why you do not grasp the importance of Nietzsche, why the philosophical work of this age is foreign to you.

Whatever is his style to philosophy, he atleast doesn't twist N. like some invalid who needs words to be inserted into his mouth.

Maybe you should keep your head, and i mean the slower one, within Mdm. Blah-tsky and see more rays coming out from her twat… this age needs such important philosophical work…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next