Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptySat 16 May 2020 - 1:42

The inborn deficiency of politics, is its fixation on absolutes. Political thinking stifles the stream of consciousness; inhibits it, by enclosing it within ideological confines. One then stops thinking and begins nestling themselves into the comforts of resolve; following the pied piper of answers and solutions.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptySat 16 May 2020 - 2:52

The strongest people hide their sufferings closely, as presenting it to other is casting pearls before swine - to the vulgar that'd eat at it with simplifications and reductions. What is vulgar, then, but casting those 'pearls' freely - as a chosen tribe does?
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 11:57

**Saying “yes” to one part of life, is saying no to another part. The cost of nobility: affirming a higher realm of oneself is to forgo the idea of humanity.

**Most rely on others to know who they are, only to find, their only sense of identity given to them, is to use such knowledge against those who gave it, appropriately returning what they have no ability to keep.

**The modern mind, has, like the industrialized environments it subsists in, leveled the world down to utility. Such a mind then becomes only a tourist of its own nature, experiencing the world and themselves in it, only by visitation and departure. Their lives are spent in frantic searching for their severed connections to the natural world.

**It is the duty of the individual to assume the spirit of his age in order that he may ascend beyond it.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 18:29

Kvasir wrote:
**Saying “yes” to one part of life, is saying no to another part. The cost of nobility: affirming a higher realm of oneself is to forgo the idea of humanity

Saying "Yes", affirmation, of all - is the affirmation of costs, even at one's own expense.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 20:34

I think of "all" in Heidegger's definition. The becoming of being as a "whole" of experiance and how indifference relates to the freedom of becoming by allowing being to become, unalloyed. It is ourselves we affirm; we affirm ourselves as existence in the whole (Dasein) and measure ourselves to the highest degree within it, and do not attempt to deny it for what it is or try to change it according to what it is not. Nietzsche's idea of saying "yes" is in relation to the denial of nihilism; the affirmation of self in the face of chaos.

So to say "yes" to life is to accept oneself as they are and what they can become against tragedy. War cannot be avoided however. Hence saying "yes" is only a beginning point before conflict ensues, then the ordering process takes over to retain what is of value, and repel what is not.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 19:05

You know about White "homies", the whiggers.
Black culture is morally superior over White culture, we know this because we hear about it from the media.
But this phenomenon doesn't stop with impressionable White teenagers.
You can also see it when some Black guy wears a MAGA hat and all the middle-aged White conservatives swarm and praise him for being based.
Or how about starting a reaction channel on youtube where you react to music which is popular among Whites as a Black person. That's very popular. You get the approval of the Black person, "This music is awesome!".
Whites be like, "Wow, this Black guy likes my kind of music? So cool, I'm flattered!"
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 19:36

Anfang wrote:
Or how about starting a reaction channel on youtube where you react to music which is popular among Whites as a Black person. That's very popular. You get the approval of the Black person, "This music is awesome!".
Whites be like, "Wow, this Black guy likes my kind of music? So cool, I'm flattered!"

Seen this a lot and fell guilty of clicking on it, only to click off after 2 secs of jogger face; it is a tacit admission of them being different.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 20:15

Slaughtz wrote:
Anfang wrote:

Seen this a lot and fell guilty of clicking on it, only to click off after 2 secs of jogger face; it is a tacit admission of them being different.

There is an element of novelty to it.
"Let's see what this kind of person who I usually don't interact with thinks about my taste in music."
But this does not explain the popularity of this combination, Black person reacting to White Boomer music.

Though it's not limited to this combination. Generally it's a person I respect, who I'd like to appreciate me, seeing how they flatter me by telling me how great the music is I like myself.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 22:32

Outliers are a tacit validation of their ideals, the conservative believes in egalitarianism far more than the shitlib who simply uses it as a means to an end. Most of these outliers are glad to indulge in being an idol for both and all the gifts it brings while retaining their original blood ties and ultimately remaining primarily loyal to them when tested.

The same pattern can be seen in the modern's focus on "happiness", "positivity", stress-relief, despite being less of a pattern and more random, these things are held up above the patterned real, revealing their desire for Chaos. Just like how Joker is the ultimate agent of Order, Batman is the ultimate agent of Chaos sacrificing the well-being of others by not killing in the hopes of a random reform.

True loyalty can only be had by those who have prior ties with and have no regrets about returning to their paternal home, no matter how distant it may be and becoming a "pattern" once more.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 22:55

Anfang wrote:
You know about White "homies", the whiggers.
Black culture is morally superior over White culture, we know this because we hear about it from the media.
But this phenomenon doesn't stop with impressionable White teenagers.
You can also see it when some Black guy wears a MAGA hat and all the middle-aged White conservatives swarm and praise him for being based.

In the modern Western "melting pot" culture heap, music is not spared from mediocrity, and so to me, it doesn't surprise me why some niggers become more attracted, or at least they convince themselves that they do, to certain types of old fashioned music created by whites. There are exceptions of course, but most of it falls right in the mix with all the other various forms of mindless, yet catchy sounding bullshit out there that anyone can partake in.

I wonder, how many of them are getting excited over Beethoven? Chopin? Mozart? Real, authentic forms of European music and culture. Last time i went to my city Symphony Hall, it was all my brethren only. Maybe when i see the first black person there, i'll get in touch with my Whigger side. But i cant promise anything.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 22:59

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Outliers are a tacit validation of their ideals, the conservative believes in egalitarianism far more than the shitlib who simply uses it as a means to an end.

Good point.

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 22 May 2020 - 2:05

There is an inherent desire in the civilized/christian/propertarian man to reduce competition to a "marketplace of signalling" where instead of competing honestly for women/resources they are reduced to playing games of seduction and treating competing men with an unearned/assumed respect which they take for granted and become emboldened by.

Take the MGTOWs for example and how much they bitch about female liberation, while ignoring the men that benefited from it. Their enemy is right in front of them and they choose to attack the abstract instead of the obvious "Chads".

They continue to fight these epic battles in their minds while ignoring the biological manifestation of what causes and benefits from their misery. The abstract alpha male state is just cowardly manipulators (soymites) and dumb brutes (christlems) working together at the end of the day.

Edit:
I still think this is one of the core reasons that the Trojan War was fought for. Paris represented the civilized man seducing the woman of another man and not earning her honestly and the consequences that befell Troy for defending such an action.(Becoming seduced themselves). The Spartans knew that if they allowed this action to pass it would set the precedent for the rest of their men to become seducers and destroy their cohesion.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 22:08

Just an idea...
How do you ruin a narrative?
You hijack it and add elements to the narrative. Stuff that will catch on with the crowd that is targeted by the original narrative but is detrimental for the originators of the narrative. You don't argue with masses of hysterical retards. You get on their side and damage it from within.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 23:30

Maybe this kneeling down is just a form of "white supremacy".

Whites fearing their own superiority.

“ Hey man were really sorry that you are inferior to us. How about if we let you feel powerful and superior for a moment, would that cheer you up buddy? "

Relating to what Kvasir once said about women (the one in eddie hall video):
Kvasir wrote:

Notice his placating coddling that he amuses her with. Feigning a sense of "inferiority"based on her stamina to perform more reps but lift significantly less weight than him, even though that is ignored among the group so as to appease her and not awknowledge her total lack of strength compared to his. The fact that he could snap her neck like a dry twig with one hand, if he wanted to, is ignored by everyone. Its all an unspoken pretension they play along with. This is what feminism requires. An act of superiority as long as the male ALLOWS it to happen, as long as he nurtures it and agrees with its fantasy, like playing with a small child, you amuze the child's belief that he is Spiderman and play along, making him feel powerful about himself.

Fantasy exists only by the indifference of realty until it collides in violence; shattering the fantasy. Truth must be covered up, glossed over, "laughed off".
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 1:33

The essence of the European spirit is self-awareness. This is what is "weaponized" and used against them by an envious degenerate people. Nobility determines an allegiance to a value-system, to principles, which have a tendency to supercede the very welfare of oneself and even their own survival. This loyalty to oneself, to ones identity, creates a latent sense of blind conformity which can be assimilated into sociopolitical contexts such as 'morality' or 'social justice'; subversions/corruptions of it.  

This is all a crisis of European man and his battle with nihilism which he is currently losing, his noble spirit being turned against him.

Illustrative of the spirit of a degenerate culture. The noble spirit is suffocated only in the relevance of morality. So that no matter how weak and stupid and useless you are, you can earn the right to be called a hero if you do something deemed "morally righteous" by institutional standards, or by the superficial standards of the herd. This is what Nietzsche prophesied would come about by the inborn sickness of morality. That only what is good for the welfare of the herd, (slave morality) will dominate individual identity and will to power; selfhood within man made artifices and abstractions. self-ascendancy to real forms of power and dominance, spiritually, creatively, is a taboo, it does not cater to the system.

We see the signs of this sickness everywhere by all the rampant worship of only those who serve the system, only those who are loyal to institutional ideology. All the medical worker worship as "heroes" is a case in point.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 1:48

Modernity is about detaching mind from body. Enclosing oneself into a chamber of the intellect, of reason. This is why modernity is obsessed with reason as an absolute to account for all human flaws and nature, that any wrong, or bad, or uncomfortable thing can simply be 'rationalized' away; 'cured' by rationalism. If we take Schopenhauer's notion of the Will as the "Kernel" of ones essence as he understands it, than we can remedy this nihilistic malady by rekindling our connection to a spiritual aspect of ourselves which represents the whole of who we are, rather then remain ensnared into one part which will end up crippling our ability to strive beyond it.

Back to top Go down
Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 10:06

Anfang wrote:
Just an idea...
You hijack it and add elements to the narrative. Stuff that will catch on with the crowd that is targeted by the original narrative but is detrimental for the originators of the narrative. You don't argue with masses of hysterical retards. You get on their side and damage it from within.

It occurred to me that, despite being duplicated constantly in many digital mediums, all great works could be lost if the internet is flooded with distortions of them. Distortions which would render them worse than useless. Making it so only old books could be recognized as authentic. This makes people who can write and rewrite authentic works more valuable.
It's similar to what you said about old music being rerecorded in ways that lose some of their range so as to accommodate casual listeners.

Those who deny reality may have a large advantage in terms of sheer numbers of people over realists. But few of those people are able to do much more than repeat what they're told. Few can write and rewrite works reflecting their ideologies or distort the words and works of those they oppose. While a much higher percentage of realists can do that. And nearly every realist is able to make a basic expression of his beliefs using his own words, reflecting his observations.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 10:33

Stuart- wrote:

It occurred to me that, despite being duplicated constantly in many digital mediums, all great works could be lost if the internet is flooded with distortions of them. Distortions which would render them worse than useless. Making it so only old books could be recognized as authentic. This makes people who can write and rewrite authentic works more valuable.
It's similar to what you said about old music being rerecorded in ways that lose some of their range so as to accommodate casual listeners.
In fact this si exactly what is occurring with what I constantly refer to as "nihilism".
Everything semiotic, everything linguistic, can be corrupted by first detaching it from tis original referents in the observable experienced world, i.e., reality.
Once this is accomplished it can be used to corrupt text and then used to seduce minds who are seeking for a relief from reality - a form of detachment.
Nihilism is always popular, seducing the masses, especially if it is creative and self-consistent, and obscure enough.
If it has a viable cohesive metal model to be used to detach from world and immerse self within it.

See Abrahamism and Marxism. Both use the same model - the same recipe. Marxism simply replaces the jargon, but maintains the same seductive concepts.

Stuart- wrote:
Those who deny reality may have a large advantage in terms of sheer numbers of people over realists. But few of those people are able to do much more than repeat what they're told. Few can write and rewrite works reflecting their ideologies or distort the words and works of those they oppose. While a much higher percentage of realists can do that. And nearly every realist is able to make a basic expression of his beliefs using his own words, reflecting his observations.
This is true - philosophy is only for the few, not the many.
The many regurgitate ideologies given to them, evaluating them not empirically, but emotionally.

One aspect of nihilism I've explored is how by detaching a concept from reality - defining ti out of existence - it them allows the idea to be reattached to a new referent. This is usually some form of collective, or to mind or minds creating inter-subjective alternate realities.
Usually a single mind is the idol/icon, like Marx, or Jesus, gathering collectives that believe in ideas that refer to nothing outside their collective minds.
The anchoring criterion is shifted from what is experienced and perceptible to what is emotional, triggers positive feelings.

The power of the absolute nil is seductive because of its hedonistic triggers - the sensation of relief, of being freed from an uncertain threatening world which is a constant source of stress/anxiety.
Famous icons, such as Nietzsche can also be recruited posthumously to serve as this attractive idol.
Nietzsche's appeal is that he was anti-Christian, acting as a perfect agency to attack the masses that adopted the Christian variant of nihilism - inter-ideological conflicts and competitions. He also writes in a style that allows for subtle redefinitions….similar to how biblical Scripture is written in an allegorical style allowing it to be redefined through the ages, accommodating changing political and scientific circumstances.
When words are detached from reality and defined out of existence - outside the space/time continuum that can be experienced and falsified and validated - they are liberated and can serve to accommodate any world-view seeking to seduce or to offer an escape to mediocre minds.

All you have to do is study how morality and moral superiority is currently being used as a replacement for racial superiority.
Morality is detached from tis evolutionary grounding where ti can be witnessed as a behaviour within specific species using a specific reproductive and survival strategy and is not unique to man, nor a universal force - neither meaningless nor mystical; neither absolutely one nor absolutely nil.
Morality and moral authority is now used to impose dominance.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 18:28

Jarno wrote:

“ Hey man were really sorry that you are inferior to us. How about if we let you feel powerful and superior for a moment, would that cheer you up buddy? "

All of this reminds me of Germans who like to watch WW2 documentaries on TV, which is obviously filled with zhe evil Nazi memes. Why do they watch this? It's some kind of masochism and also sadism. It's the "I'm guilty, I'm guilty, I'm such a sinner!", followed by "I'm morally good for accepting my guilt, I'm now better than those people who don't accept their guilt!" routine.
The same applies to this BLM kneeling stunt. It's nothing new, it's something that is ingrained in the Abrahamic man. You know who in the media directs the shit-show of course. They use this quality in some Europeans for their ends.

Last edited by Anfang on Fri 5 Jun 2020 - 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 18:40

Stuart- wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Just an idea...

Thankfully there is intellectual property piracy, for now.
Once they manage to force the population at large into (((official))) rent-services (the cloud), software, movies, books, will all be edited, unbeknownst, unannounced to the public. There will be no old version around in some physical archive. It will all be centralised and be continuously updated or disappear from the list if it's convenient/inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 19:44

Sometimes it's helpful to focus on the central facial features. The eyes(+ridges), the nose, the mouth, the chin. A haircut or a beard can be misleading, give the face some look which is deceiving. At least if you consciously don't disregard those potentially distracting elements. A haircut can also hide the slope of a head, its shape.. There is a reason why the "fashy haircut" is not popular with non-fashy people, it exposes the head shape in a disadvantageous manner for many of them.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 21:24

Anfang wrote:
Jarno wrote:

All of this reminds me of Germans who like to watch WW2 documentaries on TV, which is obviously filled with zhe evil Nazi memes. Why do they watch this? It's some kind of masochism and also sadism. It's the "I'm guilty, I'm guilty, I'm such a sinner!", followed by "I'm morally good for accepting my guilt, I'm now better than those people who don't accept their guilt!" routine.
The same applies to this BLM kneeling stunt. It's nothing new, it's something that is ingrained in the Abrahamic man. You know who in the media directs the shit-show of course. They use this quality in some Europeans for their ends.

The kneeling (along with the laying down with hands behind the back and washing people's feet) is a bizarre, "woke" humiliation ritual... It's the left's very cringe and insincere way of endearing their way into the heart's of the "oppressed" black community in order to gain acceptance into this "esteemed" community of victim-hood...When you have the support of nearly all major corporations endorsing BLM how do you get off STILL playing the victim.... There's also something very passive-aggressive about it... They show their soft side to blacks while simultaneously feeling they now have cart blanche to viciously attack conservative whites because they've shown that they're moral and good by acknowledging their white privilege/guilt/subconscious racism... It's like they go through the humiliation routine JUST so they can get license to be psychotically violent against anyone that disagrees with them (they humble brag only so they can act out violently without being checked)...It's also, "I've shamed myself, acknowledged my white privilege etc... Now you other whites better do so too, OR ELSE"... It's like, they're not going to go through this humiliation ritual and just LET other whites go about business as usual.  The propaganda for this BS has REALLY amped up recently

These people literally act like wounded, unpredictable wild animals the moment you criticize their ridiculous beliefs.  Watch how hard this white liberal guy goes in on the guy on the left, with the aggressive, self-righteous virtue signaling... the guy on the left has no chance... You can't meet people like this in the middle... They LOVE to preach their bullshit... They feel SO GOOD when they go hard for the black man, for the "oppressed"... This is their version of the tough guy routine.... If I was black and had any dignity, I would not want to be associated in any way with these "tough" liberal white guys... it would be embarrassing to say guys like this were on my side, or were sticking up for "my people"...

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.

Last edited by perpetualburn on Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 21:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 21:30

African Lady takes white liberal woman down a notch: ""I am black, I am not oppressed. I am free!""

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 1:33

Liberals perpetuate black victimhood
Conservatives perpetuate black exceptionalism

Despite the former being more popular, the latter is still shown to prevent the necessary conviction needed for action. They both feed into each other in a symbiotic relationship.

Many tend to make fun of the trope of being adverse to "all blacks" but there is a useful function to such an instinct.

It prevents many organisms who are able to partially integrate to the degree to which they can effectively act as parasites upon a host people.

The black outlier is still a parasite, wishing to drown himself in wealth or a past he has relatively no connection with.

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 23:54

Someone wrote:
The message is clear: Black lives only matter when whites take them. Black violence is expected and insoluble, while white violence requires explanation and demands solution. Please look into your hearts and see how monstrously bigoted this formulation truly is."
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 0:24

The weak only find relevance by the strong. Victims need the strong to have worth.

Morality assigns "guilt" to the strong because it subjugates the weak naturally; the ones who are shamed are the objects of envy, the ones with true power.

Covetousness is a consequence of that which is superior over the one coveting, that which emphasizes thier own inferiority. Only deontological illusions and mythologies can invert the superior/inferior hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 13:17

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 20:07

Cop cars, black op cars.. something’s going down tonight, and probably the whole weekend.. and more,

..staying in, eating and drinking in.. but not straying far, from home.. for when in Rome.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptySun 21 Feb 2021 - 22:01

Many scoff at those who describe reality, ascribing to them some form of illness or inadequacy. What are they to do? Lay down and die/conform? Of course, when one frames it like that such people backpedal and deny the inherent imposition of their passive aggression, or frame in a way that makes it anything but the sociopathic impetus that it is, never having the courage to face you honestly.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 EmptyThu 10 Jun 2021 - 21:35

"I don't want no politics in my video games!"
- Why don't you want your social and political views to be advocated for in media?

"Because I am here to undermine the in-group."
"Because I run away from a challenge."
"Because I have so many traits in common with birds who are successfully preyed on by the cuckoo bird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next