Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Not bad, considering some of the other stuff he's done, highly recommend to watch.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 3:34 pm

"They gonna microchip us all soon!"

- You are already microchipped, it's called a smartphone, and together with the gradual disappearance of physical money most of your economic interactions belong to them.
In a way this incentivises the re-formation of "extended families". If you can't work for a stranger "under the hand" to avoid taxes and regulations you still can do it for your friends and family and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 5:30 pm

People are always content to accept the consequences before paying for them.

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 1:58 pm

Going back to Dutton's thoughts on Breast/Ass size referenced in the Evolutionary Psychology thread and his focus on K-strategy. This preference for pure K seems like an extension of the overt focus on Agape which has brought us to the modern dating scene, this itself being referenced by Ludovici as a homosexual desire in male qualities. In my personal observations most of the women who tend to be sexually promiscuous are of the flatter variety, at least those who are white. Perhaps he didn't separate by race as most of the "fuller" women also seen in my previously mentioned observations were usually black.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:59 pm

My observations correspond with yours.
Oriental women are mostly K/ and they have no comparable sized breast or buttocks proportions.
Environment must be a factor, as Blacks evolved in more hospitable less demanding circumstances, where breasts and buttocks signal reproductive health....whereas races that evolved within more austere environments develop more sophisticated survival and reproductive strategies, where breasts and buttocks - hip to waist ratio - signal access to resources.

The distribution of fat is also a factor, e.g., around the hips and breasts it signals fertility, r/; evenly distributed, signals mental fitness and access to resources, K/.

In the past full bodied females, with pale skin, were considered sexy....because of the austerity it signalled wealth.
Now a lean tanned look is in fashion...but the distribution of fat and muscle is different.

You can tell when a man has built muscles due to toil, and when he has due to focused exercise, just as there's a difference between heavy females with a motherly shape and those with a slutty shape.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 4:06 pm

Beauty = symmetry (order resistant to flux, i.e., chaos) + proportionality (slight modification of symmetry, i.e., sacrifice, for the sake of functionality in an ordering/chaotic cosmos).

Physical proportions signal functional efficiency, i.e., a higher probability of effectiveness, in an interactive, uncertain environment. Hip/Waist ratio (10/7) for females and a Hip/Chest (10/7) for males is considered attractive - the former signaling birthing potentials and the latter provider/protector potentials.

In this context fat quantity and distribution ought to be considered in relation to environment.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 4:40 pm

Western Civilization is crumbling because the Western Woman has degenerated into a Whore, who no man feels inspired to save or protect.

A virtueless, honorless, unchaste society, has no spiritual strength.

So the West falls.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 4:49 am

Despite the propensity for western blacks to have larger proportions, one look at Wakanda will show that their brethren are often skinnier, smaller, and malnourished. I never understood their appeal (aside from the obvious), as their fertility is largely parasitic, and not an organic expression of their own potential. I see its appeal as akin to breast/butt implants which immediately disgust me.

Æon wrote:
Western Civilization is crumbling because the Western Woman has degenerated into a Whore, who no man feels inspired to save or protect.

A virtueless, honorless, unchaste society, has no spiritual strength.

The inspiration for heroism is still there, but there are far more men who rejoice in their whoredom and are willing to enforce it.

Christianity largely gave such men wives and daughters and see how they took them for granted by setting them free.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 8:56 pm

In the coming weeks and months the number of covid infections will rise quite a bit. Viral load and thus severity of a potential illness will likely increase as well.

Now that they have vaccinated a large pool of people they will lessen restrictions and people will spread the virus. They expect fewer people to get hospitalised due to their vaccinations and are now ready to let the virus take its course and spread through the population.

Those who are not vaccinated and or particularly at risk should keep that in mind in their daily life. People at large will be more relaxed about the virus than ever before but the next 2 or 3 months is the time to be vigilant.
After this bump in numbers I think the virus will settle down and become either less virulent through mutation or spreading immunity (those who fought off the virus) or become less dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Value, value value,
who is snacking on my house?

What do all those who like to talk and think about value incessantly mean when they say value?
They are not talking about a goldmine or some economic metric or the likes.
They talk about social status, about people valuing them.

The issue is that most people in modern society have become easily replaceable. It's because of technology and the way society is being organized. You can't even become some charlatan that easily anymore, I mean you can try but there are so many of them and so many who feel deserving to be like a super-hero with super-fame that you are among a lot of competitors. One day famous, the next day rather in-sign-ificant again.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 7:37 pm

Love, love, love, who is plucking on my heart strings, and sulking my gonads?

Words, words...so much manipulation of pretty words.
So womanly, to manipulate horny minds through stimulating words.
A feminine method of undermining, by cutting away the roots, letting the trunk to float upon the soil, no longer anchored in it; vulnerable to the slightest tremor, or gust of wind.
Make the spirit insecure in its footing by disconnecting ideas from the real, via seductive words.
Insecurity produces desperation, desperation leads to compensating degeneracy, degeneracy is a return to the primordial muck.

They did it with the term "love", which is still floating in the flotsam of our cranial fragmented pieces like a shining gem stone of unappreciated and unproven value.
They will use any word necessary if it accomplishes the needy deed of mass manipulation.
"Humanity"...."god"...."one"....and the most powerful of all....."nil".
It all leads back to nil.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:25 pm

Have you noticed the problem of nostalgia?
No?
Me neither.

It sounds harmless if someone is categorizing something as nostalgia, at least it did so to me, but now I think there is a pretty high chance that people who categorize something as nostalgia have some beef with the past, or the particular aspect of the past in question.
Even people who engage in something that they then call their nostalgia do so with at least a slight sense of wrongdoing.

Of course, if you think about it, it's obvious that people who prefer things that have been deemed obsolete by the current Zeitgeist, be it a book, a lifestyle, a way of thinking, are in opposition to modernity or at least certain aspects of it.

So who would make and categorize this kind of thinking or attachment to "something of the past" into a thing, a condition, an issue, if not those who seek to grasp it, to control it and in this case ultimately oppress it.

Back to top Go down
Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:13 pm

Similar to what you speak of, propagandists referring to certain things in terms of the past, to make them become less common in the future, propagandists referred to certain things in terms of the future, to make them become more common today. For example, the term "postmodern" made it commonly seem like the decay it represented was only a foreshadowing of much more that was inevitably to come, thereby making it so there was less opposition to the further decay they caused.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Nihilists negate past, leaving their presence disconnected, using the future, ideal, as their source of self-identification.
Past/Present/Future
Determined/Determining/To be Determined

...is reduced to...
Present/Future

...and since past is negated it is sometimes merged into present as the determined....so free-will is denied because it is part of the dynamic present, the determining.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:28 pm

Effeminate, retarded facial expression, the toddler nu-male look that is grinning from thumbnails on y-toob....
It is this incredible magic marketing trick that apparently came only into full force 5 to 10 years ago and has been spreading like a wildfire. Supposedly because it works oh so well, but why is that?
If it's really such a universal great trick, why was this not discovered much sooner? - The retarded/toddler smile.
Or maybe, and here my conspiracy theory comes into play, maybe it's y-toob that is actively promoting and selecting for thumbnails and videos that present effeminate, retarded content.

Has the average IQ dropped that far in 5 to 10 years, did it happen that quickly - or is it being pushed for, normalized among the masses. I think it's more of the latter.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 pm

No doubt, a thumbnail must be recognizable, it must stand out and be identifiable in a split second, it must communicate something in a split second and not be declared to be some form of unintelligible noise by the mind, glancing at it for a split second. So human faces can help a lot with that. But it doesn't have to be the retard/toddler face.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:58 pm

Yeah Ive noticed it too, just see what are the most popular videos and you will see what the modern priorities are, my browser resets when it closes so i have to continually see this when logging in, i notice the "SSSniperwolf" broad has been a constant for months or even years now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anfang wrote:
Has the average IQ dropped that far in 5 to 10 years, did it happen that quickly - or is it being pushed for, normalized among the masses. I think it's more of the latter.

Thinking about midwits, i think IQ has dropped with regards to having less geniuses, but has increased from the bottom end with regards to having less dullard men...

I think the midwit IQ is far more conducive to modernity than the IQ of the left side of the bell curve, men on the left at least compensate with honest violence and there seems to be a mutual respect with men on the right side of the bell curve.

As Ive alluded to before, I think im going to make christianity's/abrahamism's effect on male/female relationships the magnum opus of my criticism against them. I know its not a topic many men like to discuss out of fear of embarrassment or subjecting one's self to psychologizing, but i feel it needs to be pointed out, particularly with the resurgence of many "reactionaries" who prescribe it as a means of fixing modern relationships.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:36 am

I guess an increase of midwits and dimwits and a gradual decline of genius lowers the lowest-common-denominator.
It would be experienced as an increase of insanity.

Two other factors...
1- technologies expose us to sources unavailable in the past.
2- empire decline exposes the sickness that was always present but in hiding - in the closet.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Conservative party grifter: Remember, we want less government, that's the best for all of us!

Conservative voter with still half a brain: You mean we want to get into power and then abolish many of the laws that are unfavorable to us?

Conservative party grifter: Don't be stupid, we just keep on being model citizens, follow all the laws and don't do anything. That's how you become a winner!

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 5:23 am

Religion is merely a history of political battles that extends beyond one's lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 3:14 am

Jews hate 'Christ' and Christians because Christ deprived them of their Eternal Victim Status.

Who suffered more? Jews during the Nazi Holocaust, or, Jesus Christ?

Nothing is more offensive and threatening between these two groups.

Again, religion is politics beyond one's lifetime.

And "victim-status" is the coveted 'Top' of these political hierarchies, the position that nobody can refute or criticize, the "invisible" position.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” -Voltaire
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 2:35 pm

Not 'moral' responsibility, but responsibility itself, simply means, taking account for oneself, one's actions, one's being; awknowledging that one causes events. Not for political or moral reasons, but for reasons of productive purpose, power, value and the health of the individual. 'Health' being that which promotes thriving, growth and strength. Thus, dignity, noble standards, are conducive to a form of well-being which objectively retains a higher form of self.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:05 pm

And "health" indicates body/mind balance with environment - or subjective harmony with the objectively real world.

Dissonance indicates body/mind disharmony, or disease, unease...
This is a matter of degree because an organism is always in a state of conflict - contradiction - with its environment, viz., its self-organizing, self-ordering contradicting cosmic flux.

For this reason pure nihilists seek a return to flux by negating self.
The worship of the nil is this death wish, usually justified as a return to cosmic consciousness, i.e., sacrifice of individual identity and consciousness to return to the unconscious nothingness - as Heisman and Weininger did - or a return to a presumed cosmic consciousness.  

The only way they can validate this conviction is by using the "universe has always existed" insight to then claim that consciousness has always existed and does not emerge within existence, if the conditions necessitate it.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 3:30 am

The villainess wishes to defeat the hero and the hero wishes to save the villainess...

Each one attempting to conquer the other and yet a deep part of them admiring the other for the qualities they lack, secretly wanting to keep fighting and struggling forever with each other.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 9:49 pm

I just saw a talk show about the Ukraine conflict. The hostess begins the show by asking a Ukrainian diplomat about the situation in Kyiv, is the city surrounded, yes, no, what do we know?
The diplomat, with sad face and voice begins to talk: "Before all this I want to tell you about the pain and suffering....".

The man is so deeply saddened and distraught that he immediately ignores the question and starts to pull out his sad speech. But hey, maybe he genuinely thinks that he is very sad, he might actually believe that he is sad.

It gets better and better... this guy is so slimy and vile... I thought politicians here are terrible but they seem to be worse over there.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:10 pm

Hello!

It's been a *coon's age.

How goes it?

*it's been so long I'm not even sure if this is the right place...there was a migration, way back when, from here to there...question is: is this place here or there?

Last edited by Henry Quirk on Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:24 pm

Having fun?

Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:27 pm

Satyr wrote:
Having fun?

Me? Not particularly, no.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:29 pm

That's unfortunate.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next