Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Things to Watch - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:37 am

Stargazer wrote:
Whatever meaning liberty ever had, disappeared long ago.

To me, liberty is something like what Jung said about destiny. "To do gladly that which I must do."
What I mean by that, is that the kind of liberty which I think of as important, is to be able to live according to my innate characteristics as an individual/organism.
A lion is free when he can live the way his innate characteristics drive him to be.

For a social animal, that doesn't mean to be separated from all other individuals and to do whatever it wants to do just as long as it doesn't infringe on the other individual's liberties….
Maybe I'm someone who wants to infringe on the liberties of other people. If I'm not allowed to do that then that's not free after all.

What I think of as freedom is something like species-appropriate living. But that term is still too generalized for my notion.

Neither is freedom for free. An individual of a social species who separates from its particular sub-group is likely going to pay a price in some form. Just as it is forced to pay a price if it subordinates itself to the group, or if it tries to dominate/lead the group.

I am thinking about an ecology. A man-made society should be like an ecological system. Such systems evolve and there are established balances which gradually shift over time. A dynamic system which keeps on balancing itself.

In nature if there is a small pond, and that pond is artificial and separated from the rest of the environment then it can happen that the balance of the pond, its ecological system, breaks down. It becomes a waste land, a toxic dump.
The reason is usually the dominance of a single organism which destroyed its own environment by its strong domination producing an unbalanced state which can't be corrected anymore.

I'd say it comes down to group size.
Officially, the party-line is talk about the human species as one group. And the larger the group the less freedom for any individual because it's about finding the lowest common denominator. No balances, just one eventual toxic dump.
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:13 am

Just saw this pop up, listening now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a Dropbox link to Part 2, requested today by Slaughtz. I recommend becoming a member of Red Ice so you can always access the 2nd parts of their discussions.

Last edited by Cold Weasel on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:20 am

Nice.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:02 am

Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:14 pm

The 2nd hour:

Last edited by Cold Weasel on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Good find.

When males lost control over female sexuality, with the innovation of this egalitarian mythology, the entire process returned to the whims of females.
Men who became successful, in the sexual sense, were the ones who pleased females, fawned over them, satisfied their every need.
Attraction, in our time, has become entirely feminized. Men also attracting a mate by using feminine methods.
Men become preoccupied with females and attracting them...and more importantly they become obsessed with keeping them, as trophies or as accessible resources.
This is the situation we are in presently.
Pleasure for its own sake...once the purpose of the act, and its gratification, by satisfying the need underlying it, becomes the only purpose - the manimal spirit.  

And once the cost, the price, to female sexuality was diminished, then females became masters over men who must now perform, knowing that they are denied their own sexual advantages.
As the cost for female sexuality decreased the costs for male sexuality increased, or morphed from a life risk to a lifelong cost.  

The pervasive lie, repeated by idiots in every corner of this decaying system, is that evolution works on some random system; blind chance replacing the "selection" part.  
I experienced this perspective recently in the ChatBox when a moron, by the moniker of Moooooo(Mo), had the popular "epiphany" that with race mixing, by some method of random orgy-like copulation-fest, something greater than what is would come about.  
For that imbecile, chance encounters, guided by monogamy and physical attraction - notice how this contradicts the previous thesis or Jewish eugenics - genius will emerge, as if by magic.
The underlying idea here is that all men are born with the same potentials, only inhibited by the environment, and that nature is inclined towards producing intelligence, as if there is some hidden motive, some divine force, directing evolution.

There is very little one can do with such stupidity.
We cannot cull it out of the gene pool, so the only thing left for us to do, under these "Democratic" circumstances, is hope that female awareness will choose according to the desire to breed a higher being.
Given the mental qualities of the average female we're returned to chance.

Let's face it most women think they are free, "liberated" when this is the furthest thing from the truth.
Their "intuitive" choices are not so intuitive.
Socialization, institutionalization, infects her psyche.

Eugenics is Evolution controlled by a human ideal.
Ideals are what men produce - memetic spermatozoa.
Females are guided by natural selfishness, directed by pleasures evolved to function intuitively, instinctively...randomly.
They cannot think beyond the pleasure, because pleasure is how their body informs their mind that something good is happening.
Their neural networks - with the brains as its hub - is dominated by the physical, the cellular informing the conscious.  
No lucidity is required.  

Once the environment alters, due to male interventions, these intuitive drives are guided by artifices, and if they avoid institutionalization they remain fixed on natural standards.
But natural standards (genetics) applied to human environments do not necessary produce the same outcomes, and memetics are not necessarily in harmony with natural standards (in nihilistic systems, which use nihilism as a method of mass control, the opposite is the case: the meme is in contradiction to the gene).

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:26 pm

A woman is always quite open for influences, that's her nature.
It's difficult to compete with modern communication technologies in terms of influence.
If that were cut or restricted then things would be quite different in that area.
Especially women are hooked on social media.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Very well done.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

That's a good documentary.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:02 pm

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:27 am

New Amren Goodies.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:19 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:19 pm

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Satyr wrote:

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:44 pm

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:13 am

''More power to the terror!''

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Nice find.
As I've said: People want to expose themselves.
The Jew wants you to know what he is.

Only Jews are permitted to speak....and so listening to Jewish dialogue, whether it comes from Heisman, Weinninger, Spinoza, Chomsky, Antzmon, Schlomo, Pinker, Marx, Freud, Finkelstein or whomever....and you will find the truth being revealed.
Sometimes not as directly as in this conversation, but in some form or another.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next