Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:37 am

cold wrote:
Form your race, teach the born children to follow the race, imprison their innocent mind.
After all you would be teaching slavery.
Every one is born different but you still want to bind them.

Have you no gothra?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:45 am

Quote :
Form your race, teach the born children to follow the race, imprison their innocent mind.

Will to belong and belonging are two different things, you imbecile. The former is a goal, the latter is a consequence. The former is a man attempting to belong to something that he does not already belong to, the latter is a man observing that he already belongs to something he did not will to belong to. The former is artificial belonging, the latter is natural belonging. When I interact with people and will-lessly observe that they share many things in common with me I simply have no other choice than to infer, at least for the time being, that we belong to the same group of people. Of course, since belonging itself is dynamic, like all life, it unfolds in time and so it is possible for me to change my mind at a later point in time. There is no force here. Groups form naturally and they decay naturally. Noone is clinging to anything. We bond and part away as natural circumstances demand. We do not change reality, we simply dance with reality.

But you are a motley fagot who has everything in common with everyone, and as a consequence of that, everything that will offend everyone. So you cannot attract people without at the same time repulsing them with your odor. So you observe, you do not belong anywhere. This is why natural belonging is alien to you. You no longer even know what the hell it means. The only kind of belonging you can understand is the will to belong, which is forcing yourself to belong to something you do not belong to, which is to say, forcing an artificial order/ideal upon your instincts, ideal which unites a selection and not a totality of your instincts. So on one hand, being weak-willed, you do not want to admit that you're a motley fagot who does not belong anywhere, meaning, you must belong somewhere, and on the other hand, you do not want to belong to any races. So you settle for a raceless race (an artificial/memetic race, and not a natural/biological race.) You decide to belong to a raceless race all the while denying that you want to belong. You DECIDE to belong means you WILL to belong. You do not simply OBSERVE that you belong, because you do not belong, you have already observed THAT YOU DO NOT BELONG ANYWHERE. But being weak-willed, you cannot accept this, so you deny yourself, your chaos, in order to reduce your instincts to a set of instincts that can be ordered, thereby creating an artificial order to which you can belong. And so you can finally find something in common with others, and that is the particular manner in which you deny your instincts.

Last edited by Magnus Anderson on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:06 pm

cold wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
cold wrote:

Have you no gothra?
No.

That's a shame. Then you represent one more of the modern brain-dead brownies infected by subaltern ideologists.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 pm

cold wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
cold wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
cold wrote:

Have you no gothra?
No.

That's a shame. Then you represent one more of the modern brain-dead brownies infected by subaltern ideologists.
Shame be upon me.
I do not want shame that others give. i take no gifts.

Really? You take no gifts?

Yet you quote warrior ethics from the Mahabharath...

Knowledge is a gift.

So you would like to reap the benefits and then disinherit yourself when it suits your convenience. You are a f---ing hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Retards call being lost being free.
Divide and conquer.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Quote :
If you follow this path, you would be disrespecting your self. Your already existent self becomes lost, if you follow the herd.

But you are following that path, you would be, nay, you are disrespecting your self, yourself. Your existent self becomes lost, is lost, if you follow, and you do follow, herd, your herd being more individualistic herd. You think there is only one type of herd, collectivistic herd . . . Stupid.

There is an infinite number of ways instincts can be denied and an infinite number of nihilistic ideals, which also means, types of belongings and herds.

Your commune, you retard, is nothing but a herd, a patched-up anarchy, a collection of cowards who are too afraid of similarity because they automatically submit to it . . .

Last edited by Magnus Anderson on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 pm

cold wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
cold wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
cold wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
cold wrote:

Have you no gothra?
No.

Shame be upon me.
I do not want shame that others give. i take no gifts.

Really? You take no gifts?

Yet you quote warrior ethics from the Mahabharath...

Knowledge is a gift.

So you would like to reap the benefits and then disinherit yourself when it suits your convenience. You are a f---ing hypocrite.

ofcourse, I am autonomus.

All hypocrites have to be.

From the same Mbh., on the importance of race,

"For if indeed, blinded by lust and wrath,
These cannot see, or will not see, the sin
Of kingly lines o'erthrown and kinsmen slain,
How should not we, who see, shun such a crime-
We who perceive the guilt and feel the shame-
O thou Delight of Men, Janardana?
By overthrow of houses perisheth
Their sweet continuous household piety,
And- rites neglected, piety extinct-
Enters impiety upon that home;
Its women grow unwomaned, whence there spring
Mad passions, and the mingling-up of castes,
Sending a Hell-ward road that family,
And whoso wrought its doom by wicked wrath.
Nay, and the souls of honoured ancestors
Fall from their place of peace, being bereft
Of funeral-cakes and the wan death-water.
So teach our holy hymns." [BG, 1]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:17 pm

cold,

As I said up-thread, 'no doubt you'll get the attention you deserve (may not be the attention you want, though)'.

Lot of (long) replies in this thread (and my attention span is short), so, if you haven't already, can you please justify this "Race is a artificial construct"?

A short, pithy, fact-directed defense of the assertion would be nice (such a thing might get you and the thread back on track).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:54 pm

"For a race to exist certain sameness is required which you won't find anywhere."

Seems obvious to me, when I look at blacks or asians or whites or indians or whatever, each subgroup has qualities (physio- and psycho-logical) particular to the subgroup.

'Race', it seems to me, is obvious, natural.

#

"No two human are same."

Not seein' how variation within a race negates obvious racial differences (or differences between subgroups)

#

"You are following a ill man."

Not me...not a "Neitzsche" guy.

#

"yourr race"

What race am I, cold?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:11 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:11 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:30 am

"Every creature is different.
For a race to exist certain sameness is required which you won't find anywhere.
No two human are same."

Then by the same argument, if race doesnt exist then humans also do not exist. there are no exactly alike humans therefore the concept of human beings is simply a construct.

If race isnt a inherited set of potentials that you will manifest within these potentials then neither is a human or even an organism. humans who say "we are humans" are simply human supremacists who are vying for power over all other organisms(organisms is also a human construct).

Do you see where your argumental flaws lie, cold? or are you just set in your ways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:42 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:38 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 am

cold wrote:
Maya.

How do you know whether you are sane or insane?
Absence of suffering?

- Ah, you just know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:36 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:40 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:59 am

cold wrote:
Anfang wrote:
cold wrote:
Maya.

How do you know whether you are sane or insane?
Absence of suffering?

- Ah, you just know.
Do you know you have no other peson similar to you ?

You have only two options:
1. no
2. yes : you are not yourself, you have submitted to the race, a external identity, a non existent entity.

If you are not seeing similarities then how could you see differences?
You can't.
You only choose to say there are no similarities. You could also choose to say everything is the same.
Both is a lie and you hold it as divine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:15 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:18 am

"Race is sometimes used by scientist to explain a pattern ( even though this pattern doesn't exist ), they are bascially trying to implement or find new ways to ease the research."

This pattern doesnt exist? how so? if all members of a race(with very few exceptions, due to other reasons) fall within this set of patterns, then you just declaring it doesnt exist, does this make it untrue? can we all just hold hands and chant away reality? if repeated enough times(like with the news) we can surely become ignorant and even deluded about it but we are always experiencing the manifestations of it. we must find some other way to explain the phenomenons(double think) something that doesnt quite fit together with the whole picture but we will make it forbidden to explore further to avoid shattering the whole image.

I dont think you are all there, my fellow (not human since it is a social contruct) blob.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:20 am

Yeah, like the pattern species. It does not exist.
All is one....life.

Sex, also...nonexistent.

Sun....pattern....does not exist.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 pm

"Don't stop at a particular point."

By this you mean 'don't let race be the all-encompassing definer', yes?

*Not seein' how the recognition of a fact is synonymous with stopping at that fact.

Racial differences, racial proclivities, racial peculiarities are fact(s), not end points.

#

"Human life develops or evolves in seven stages."

Awfully Kumbaya of you.

Try this: from start to finish, from birth to death, from slithering from the womb to sliding into the grave, a human life is all about **self-interest, a self-interest that evolves, refines, but always 'is' self-interest. Organic, material, finite; self-involved dollop of dirty water in an amoral world

Up from dust and right back down again.

Waste your moments bogged down with fictions, or, get on with the actual living.

#

"ego-death"

By this you mean the ceasing of 'I', yes?

I think I'll pass...I'm too fond of 'me' to give 'me' up.

*I recognize 'fire burns', a useful fact, useful for the tool it provides me, useful for caution it instills in me...'fire burns', however, is just one fact of many about the world...I'd be crazy or terminally stupid to define the world only by 'fire burns'

**a recursive process: the impulse to 'continue' leads to sharpening awareness first of the world (experiencing) then to cataloging of experiences then to a recognition that 'I' experience, 'I' catalog, 'I' judge…'I' (self-ness) is the on-going result of a particular and peculiar complexity embedded in the world, trying its best to survive the world
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 pm

so careful and contained...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next