Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Gender Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Dude...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
That's the popular belief.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 am

Lyssa wrote:
Specimen.

Vallender decided to take the next step toward social justice warrior lore by converting to Islam.

vallender wrote:
"I did it because it is a nice religion - so peaceful," Vallender said. "I felt good and I had something to believe in. I felt happy and relieved at last - the happiest I've ever felt in my life."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

vallender wrote:
"The way they treated me was disgusting"
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:23 am

Quote :
your odds of committing suicide are pretty much terminal 7 years after starting HRT and transitioning
Data please.

Quote :
HRT is actually HEALTHIER than not
Data please.

Quote :
You can start HRT without coming out the closet
Start but what about middle.

Quote :
Changes are so subtle and slow noone will notice
Fallacy.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 3:08 am

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Quote :
your odds of committing suicide are pretty much terminal 7 years after starting HRT and transitioning
Data please.

As for the rest you have to ask the trappy-chan.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:49 am

Anfang wrote:
OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Quote :
Data please.

As for the rest you have to ask the trappy-chan.

I suspect trappy-chan was just "winging it" so to speak, and making up hyperbole and nonsense, but when I get the time, I might ask them.

I read through that article, it was rather long, but I did it, fast reader here.

One of the reasons I post on these forums, is because it is one of the only forums that allows you to post unpopular truths. But in the same vein, it seems that often, popular untruths are able to be posted here too, as long as said popular untruths go with the flavor of the soup of the day.

It seems that the common explanation that the article would indicate is that transgenders simply commit suicide due to decrease in quality of life, and lack of social acceptance. For instance abandonment by spouse, family, or friends, or a constant fear of going outside or job hunting.

Modifying their body, increases their chance of suicide, in so much that acceptance is determined by their peers opinion of their bodies/life choices. But I would like to see evidence that changing their body in of itself causes suicide.

Firstly I would like to ask, what is it about rods that causes suicide? I could understand the argument of hijiraism, that outright removing the fuel rod altogether causes suicide. But what about inverting the fuel rod, would cause suicide, provided the fuel remains intact? By fuel rod I mean penis. I have met one transgender who developed schizophrenic paranoia after a sex-change, but I have never met one who actually started to feel suicidal.
- The argument: That a sexless virgin, who never had sex, might to miss their fuel rod, and begin developing suicidal feelings.
- Or that a kidless player, like mr. reasonable, might have second thoughts about their impotence.
But I dont see how inverting a fuel rod in of itself would cause suicidal behavoir, that is unless said transgender was a dominant s-type rather than submissive s-type.

Second I would like to ask, is it your belief that HRT inherently causes suicide? This argument of yours may have more credence than the other argument, since HRT has a chemical effect on the brain, and testosterone is generally associated with drive, and commercials claim low-testosterone may cause depression. However, many transgenders claim that estrogen compensates for the negative effects of low-testosterone. So I am wondering if you have evidence to suggest HRT is in of itself is a suicide factor, removed of course from social factors withstanding.

The third argument seems to suggest, that "people who are known to be transgender" have the highest suicidal rate, implying that going around as a kind of non-passing "circus freak" is hazardous to mental health, but I would also suggest that living in passing, stealth and paranoia is also hazardous to mental health, but this seems to be correlated to the social factors, not necessarily the physical act of transition within itself. Social factors not withstanding I am curious to hear your argument as to why the inherent physical action of transition would cause suicide.

In many ways I am metaphorically similar to Ben Shapiro, because I see untruths coming from both sides. Generally I am alone and have not many friends, because I have an aspergian tendency to disagree with most of the common fallacies, such as religion and other contradictions. I walk the road oft not traveled.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am

You don't have to believe in the argumentation in that paper as to why this high suicide rate exists.
I think that most "scientific"/peer-reviewed papers today don't fake or manipulate the data to that extent, not yet anyway but if it's about a subject that the hall monitors have a close eye on, such as racial or sexual differences then you have to insert politically correct narratives to explain those differences and the data.

Let's see, those high suicide people are the same people who opted to mutilate their body, to severely destroy its natural functions. I think the same kind of un-ease that made them do that would also make them more prone to go a step further and destroy their own life, e.g. suicide.

From the angle of narcissism and attention-whoring - If you get an ego-boost from mutilating your own body, what kind of ego-boost will you get from contemplating your suicide (and posting about it for other people to read)?

Your greatest accomplishments are according to your social circle that you opted to mutilate your own body and that you are contemplating suicide.

I think those two aspects, having a screw loose which made you destroy your bodily functions and getting an ego-boost via self-harming are much more dominant in trappy-chans committing suicide than getting negative feedback for running around as a flamboyant tranny. Doesn't work out - on the one hand you are provoking people, willingly, intentionally, but then you are also so fragile about those opinions of people you confront that they make you commit suicide. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Anfang wrote:
You don't have to believe in the argumentation in that paper as to why this high suicide rate exists.
I think that most "scientific"/peer-reviewed papers today don't fake or manipulate the data to that extent, not yet anyway but if it's about a subject that the hall monitors have a close eye on, such as racial or sexual differences then you have to insert politically correct narratives to explain those differences and the data.

Let's see, those high suicide people are the same people who opted to mutilate their body, to severely destroy its natural functions. I think the same kind of un-ease that made them do that would also make them more prone to go a step further and destroy their own life, e.g. suicide.

From the angle of narcissism and attention-whoring - If you get an ego-boost from mutilating your own body, what kind of ego-boost will you get from contemplating your suicide (and posting about it for other people to read)?

Your greatest accomplishments are according to your social circle that you opted to mutilate your own body and that you are contemplating suicide.

I think those two aspects, having a screw loose which made you destroy your bodily functions and getting an ego-boost via self-harming are much more dominant in trappy-chans committing suicide than getting negative feedback for running around as a flamboyant tranny. Doesn't work out - on the one hand you are provoking people, willingly, intentionally, but then you are also so fragile about those opinions of people you confront that they make you commit suicide. I don't think so.

I wont deny that the threat of fake news and fake science is concerning. When I am supreme dictator of this world I will make any sort of fake new or fake science a real crime. I will allow politically correct explaining-aways of race and IQ, however I will not tolerate outright fraud or deleting IQ data.

But in terms of this I think you are overcomplicating it.

Trans people, hate their own bodies. People who hate their own bodies, commit suicide. The second thing, trans people, have a worldview similar to Aeon's in that they view males as worthless, so they want to be treated as females to be given the same affections and privileges as females. In terms of homosexuality, this can be a bit of a double edged sword, as they will become swamped by men, in which their body is attracted, but their hippocampus hasn't yet adjusted. This state of sexual confusion, may lead to psychosis and suicidal thoughts. The other road is the lesbian road, to find women to date, however this is often a lonely path, which may lead to suicidal feelings as well.

Chelsea Manning was universally scorned by the trans community for not being PC enough for them, plus you take into the fact that estrogen is a mood-destabilizer, leading to out of control feelings of despair. Suicide attempts are an effort by the lonely to get someone to care about them.

Now, I would be interested to know, the amount of completed suicides vs. attempted suicides, and also what percentage of those who committed suicide were financially well off and had good relationships. Sadly many surveys are missing crucial data points like these, if I was supreme dictator of the planet I would enforce higher standards on scientific surveys. So if you can show me data that shows that trans people, who are financially stable and have good relationships, after transitioning, commit suicide, your argument shall have my full attention.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 8:26 am

Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:23 am

A few years ago the leisure centre where I work decided to adopt a gender neutral policy. This would have involved making all toilets and changing rooms unisex, and various other things too, such as making all the staff wear a gender non-specific uniform, for example. So the staff threatened to go on strike. The dispute rumbled on for months, in a low key sort of way, with no resolution, but then the pandemic came along and we were closed down for the next few months anyway. Since then, we haven't heard much about it, but I assume it will only be a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:27 am

It is the new norm for all under American dominion.
It is the inherent logic of Americanism - connected to Abrahamic superstitions concerning the 'soul'.

This model is what China and Russia are fighting against....and most of the world is on their side.

Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:31 am

Satyr wrote:
It is the new norm for all under American dominion.
It is the inherent logic of Americanism - connected to Abrahamic superstitions concerning the 'soul'.

This model is what China and Russia are fighting against....and most of the world is on their side.

It's an attack on women. It's no accident that some of the leading feminists, Germaine Greer for example, oppose it.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:34 am

It's an attack on everybody.

The Abrahamic ideology of an individual, atomized 'soul' or 'spirit', is a Divide & Conquer political tactic.  You separate a person from his/her culture first, separation from Genes/Earth/Nature, then you can mold them to think whatever you want, no matter how perverse.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:34 am

It's an attack on all biological identifiers.
Feminism is the starting premise. the idea that sexual differences are cosmetic and only affect the body, not the mind.
The "logic" here is that mind is other than the body - mind is god.
Mind uses logos.
Mind is immune to space/time.
Mind can become immortal through semiotics; it survives the body's death using language.

Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 am

Æon wrote:
It's an attack on everybody.

The Abrahamic ideology of an individual, atomized 'soul' or 'spirit', is a Divide & Conquer political tactic.  You separate a person from his/her culture first, separation from Genes/Earth/Nature, then you can mold them to think whatever you want, no matter how perverse.

I think there's also an element of making people believe something that's such an obvious and patent lie, then you can make them believe anything.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:42 am

The people responsible for doing it, use it as evidence and proof of their mental influence and persuasion upon others and the masses. The more absurd and perverse they twist the minds of their victims, "SJWs", the more they laugh among themselves and use their victims as examples to their enemies.

Aren't you a witch, Maia, aren't you supposed to know about mind magic??
Back to top Go down
Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:46 am

Æon wrote:
The people responsible for doing it, use it as evidence and proof of their mental influence and persuasion upon others and the masses.  The more absurd and perverse they twist the minds of their victims, "SJWs", the more they laugh among themselves and use their victims as examples to their enemies.

Aren't you a witch, Maia, aren't you supposed to know about mind magic??

I was a member of a Wiccan coven some years ago, but found it boring and left. My own Paganism is far more about directly experiencing the numinous power of nature with my own senses, than anything to do with psycho-babble.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:49 am

I used to think it was psycho-babble too...until I saw what they're doing to kids nowadays.

There are some deep truths in Gnosticism and Mysticism, that tap into the subconscious and unconscious areas of the mind.
Back to top Go down
Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:53 am

Æon wrote:
I used to think it was psycho-babble too...until I saw what they're doing to kids nowadays.

There are some deep truths in Gnosticism and Mysticism, that tap into the subconscious and unconscious areas of the mind.

I don't necessarily agree with the idea that brainwashing is a form of magic. Or rather, if it is, it does magic a great disservice, as there's far more to it than that.

Gnosticism is interesting from a historical point of view, but I don't like it's rejection of nature and the mundane world. In fact, nature is where true magic is.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:10 am

I've always interpreted Magic as a level of sophistication and understanding, of Existence, including Physics, that so far exceeds the common man, that the vast majority of people will view it as other-worldly. So Magic is then a distinction of ability, two or three standard deviations above average.

There's a difference between Irish and English girls pretending to be witches, and actually being one. I suspect you are the latter.

You're a witch, Maia!
Back to top Go down
Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:15 am

Æon wrote:
I've always interpreted Magic as a level of sophistication and understanding, of Existence, including Physics, that so far exceeds the common man, that the vast majority of people will view it as other-worldly.  So Magic is then a distinction of ability, two or three standard deviations above average.

There's a difference between Irish and English girls pretending to be witches, and actually being one.  I suspect you are the latter.

You're a witch, Maia!

I would say that magic is the life-force of nature, which can be raised and channelled.

I don't think a real witch would ever admit it, and in fact would deny it. I'm definitely not one.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:26 am

Your nose isn't long enough anyway... Maybe 'Druid' is more fitting...?

Either way it's more realistic than Trans Cis Fluidity.
Back to top Go down
Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:30 am

Æon wrote:
Your nose isn't long enough anyway... Maybe 'Druid' is more fitting...?

Either way it's more realistic than Trans Cis Fluidity.

Druids tend to be even more ritualistic than Wiccans, in my experience.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:36 am

I've always been more interested in Biology and Astronomy than Geology. DNA and RNA sequences are pretty incredible in what they do—that's pretty magical stuff on the molecular level. Not magical enough that anybody ought to pretend men are women and vice-versa though.
Back to top Go down
Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:44 am

Æon wrote:
I've always been more interested in Biology and Astronomy than Geology.  DNA and RNA sequences are pretty incredible in what they do—that's pretty magical stuff on the molecular level.  Not magical enough that anybody ought to pretend men are women and vice-versa though.

Magical in a metaphorical sense, certainly. But I think magic actually has a specific meaning, and is to do with raising the life-force, or energy of the earth, of nature. It's closely connected to magnetism.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:52 am

Energy is concentrated in Life by hierarchies of predation in Nature.  Carnivores consume Omnivores consume Herbivores, all the way down.  This leads to the development of the nervous system and evolved brain organ.  It leads to Thought and Consciousness.  Consciousness depends on these hierarchies, and can be oblivious to them, thus disrespective of its own foundation and beginnings.

The Græco-Romans defined Gods and Divinity as Ancestor-worship.  Humans are the eventual progeny and ascendants of their Makers/Creators.  This is why the European Pantheon is fundamentally connected to Nature / Past / Biology.  Females are closer to Nature than Males.

Magnetism is the most basic and fundamental physical force, caused by Friction and rotating movement between any two and separate objects.  Magnetism is practically synonymous with Energy; they're basically the same "thing" or process in motion, "Gravitas".
Back to top Go down
Maia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:56 am

Æon wrote:
Energy is concentrated in Life by hierarchies of predation in Nature.  Carnivores consume Omnivores consume Herbivores, all the way down.  This leads to the development of the nervous system and evolved brain organ.  It leads to Thought and Consciousness.  Consciousness depends on these hierarchies, and can be oblivious to them, thus disrespective of its own foundation and beginnings.

The Græco-Romans defined Gods and Divinity as Ancestor-worship.  Humans are the eventual progeny and ascendants of their Makers/Creators.  This is why the European Pantheon is fundamentally connected to Nature / Past / Biology.  Females are closer to Nature than Males.

Magnetism is the most basic and fundamental physical force, caused by Friction and rotating movement between any two and separate objects.  Magnetism is practically synonymous with Energy; they're basically the same "thing" or process in motion, "Gravitas".

In practical terms, I'm talking about the energy that runs through the earth, and is concentrated in certain places, which are therefore considered to be sacred. One can raise the energy into one's own body, and direct it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 11:08 am

All is energy.
Energy is existence.

Nature is about energies with a perceptible pattern. We call this order.
Choose refers to energies with no patterns, making them imperceptible. We still perceive such energies through their influence of patterned energies.
I repeat myself so as to establish a foundation for what follows.

Magic refers to the use of language/symbols to focus known and unknown energies.
Organisms - including man - are unities of patterns (energies); will is the focus of these energies upon an objective - intentionality.
Magic is the use of symbols/words, in particular sequences, to affect will - and its focus.

We can call it a psychological influence that then affects the body - brain being the primary organ that focuses organic energies - where the will is located.
To be more precise ti is the lucid part of the will - I call ti ego to differentiate it from the unconscious focus of energies.
Convectional thinkers associate this with identity, and so presume that it is unfree since most of the will is unconscious, and directed by the body.
Plants, for example, are willful and they have no nervous system nor a focusing organ - brain - to become aware of itself willing.
For conventional mins this aspect of intentionality is associated with god, or spirits, or a universal agency imposing itself upon the lucid part of the will they call 'I'.

This si where Know thyself is crucial.

Anyway....magic is the use of semiotics in a ritual form, to affect the unconscious will....the body, tapping into unconscious energies.
The conscious part of will - ego- cannot fully control its aggregate energies - because most are unknown toit and because this requires training - meditation, exercise, introspection etc.

If we put it in a slightly different context, then we must think of mind/body as two different sources of memories - body = inherited, innate, genetic memories; mind = experiential, learned - first & second hand, memetic memories.
Magic uses memetic memories to trigger genetic memories.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next