Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Gender Mon May 08, 2017 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
AutSider

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1287
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Wed May 10, 2017 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Wed May 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Dude...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
That's the popular belief.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
OnWithTheirHead
hero


Gender : Male Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 am

Lyssa wrote:
Specimen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vallender decided to take the next step toward social justice warrior lore by converting to Islam.

vallender wrote:
"I did it because it is a nice religion - so peaceful," Vallender said. "I felt good and I had something to believe in. I felt happy and relieved at last - the happiest I've ever felt in my life."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

vallender wrote:
"The way they treated me was disgusting"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2584
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:29 pm


Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnWithTheirHead
hero


Gender : Male Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:23 am

Quote :
your odds of committing suicide are pretty much terminal 7 years after starting HRT and transitioning
Data please.

Quote :
HRT is actually HEALTHIER than not
Data please.

Quote :
You can start HRT without coming out the closet
Start but what about middle.

Quote :
Changes are so subtle and slow noone will notice
Fallacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2584
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:08 am

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Quote :
your odds of committing suicide are pretty much terminal 7 years after starting HRT and transitioning
Data please.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for the rest you have to ask the trappy-chan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnWithTheirHead
hero


Gender : Male Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:49 am

Anfang wrote:
OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Quote :
your odds of committing suicide are pretty much terminal 7 years after starting HRT and transitioning
Data please.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for the rest you have to ask the trappy-chan.

I suspect trappy-chan was just "winging it" so to speak, and making up hyperbole and nonsense, but when I get the time, I might ask them.

I read through that article, it was rather long, but I did it, fast reader here.

One of the reasons I post on these forums, is because it is one of the only forums that allows you to post unpopular truths. But in the same vein, it seems that often, popular untruths are able to be posted here too, as long as said popular untruths go with the flavor of the soup of the day.

It seems that the common explanation that the article would indicate is that transgenders simply commit suicide due to decrease in quality of life, and lack of social acceptance. For instance abandonment by spouse, family, or friends, or a constant fear of going outside or job hunting.

Modifying their body, increases their chance of suicide, in so much that acceptance is determined by their peers opinion of their bodies/life choices. But I would like to see evidence that changing their body in of itself causes suicide.

Firstly I would like to ask, what is it about rods that causes suicide? I could understand the argument of hijiraism, that outright removing the fuel rod altogether causes suicide. But what about inverting the fuel rod, would cause suicide, provided the fuel remains intact? By fuel rod I mean penis. I have met one transgender who developed schizophrenic paranoia after a sex-change, but I have never met one who actually started to feel suicidal.
- The argument: That a sexless virgin, who never had sex, might to miss their fuel rod, and begin developing suicidal feelings.
- Or that a kidless player, like mr. reasonable, might have second thoughts about their impotence.
But I dont see how inverting a fuel rod in of itself would cause suicidal behavoir, that is unless said transgender was a dominant s-type rather than submissive s-type.

Second I would like to ask, is it your belief that HRT inherently causes suicide? This argument of yours may have more credence than the other argument, since HRT has a chemical effect on the brain, and testosterone is generally associated with drive, and commercials claim low-testosterone may cause depression. However, many transgenders claim that estrogen compensates for the negative effects of low-testosterone. So I am wondering if you have evidence to suggest HRT is in of itself is a suicide factor, removed of course from social factors withstanding.

The third argument seems to suggest, that "people who are known to be transgender" have the highest suicidal rate, implying that going around as a kind of non-passing "circus freak" is hazardous to mental health, but I would also suggest that living in passing, stealth and paranoia is also hazardous to mental health, but this seems to be correlated to the social factors, not necessarily the physical act of transition within itself. Social factors not withstanding I am curious to hear your argument as to why the inherent physical action of transition would cause suicide.

In many ways I am metaphorically similar to Ben Shapiro, because I see untruths coming from both sides. Generally I am alone and have not many friends, because I have an aspergian tendency to disagree with most of the common fallacies, such as religion and other contradictions. I walk the road oft not traveled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2584
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am

You don't have to believe in the argumentation in that paper as to why this high suicide rate exists.
I think that most "scientific"/peer-reviewed papers today don't fake or manipulate the data to that extent, not yet anyway but if it's about a subject that the hall monitors have a close eye on, such as racial or sexual differences then you have to insert politically correct narratives to explain those differences and the data.

Let's see, those high suicide people are the same people who opted to mutilate their body, to severely destroy its natural functions. I think the same kind of un-ease that made them do that would also make them more prone to go a step further and destroy their own life, e.g. suicide.

From the angle of narcissism and attention-whoring - If you get an ego-boost from mutilating your own body, what kind of ego-boost will you get from contemplating your suicide (and posting about it for other people to read)?


Your greatest accomplishments are according to your social circle that you opted to mutilate your own body and that you are contemplating suicide.

I think those two aspects, having a screw loose which made you destroy your bodily functions and getting an ego-boost via self-harming are much more dominant in trappy-chans committing suicide than getting negative feedback for running around as a flamboyant tranny. Doesn't work out - on the one hand you are provoking people, willingly, intentionally, but then you are also so fragile about those opinions of people you confront that they make you commit suicide. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnWithTheirHead
hero


Gender : Male Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Anfang wrote:
You don't have to believe in the argumentation in that paper as to why this high suicide rate exists.
I think that most "scientific"/peer-reviewed papers today don't fake or manipulate the data to that extent, not yet anyway but if it's about a subject that the hall monitors have a close eye on, such as racial or sexual differences then you have to insert politically correct narratives to explain those differences and the data.

Let's see, those high suicide people are the same people who opted to mutilate their body, to severely destroy its natural functions. I think the same kind of un-ease that made them do that would also make them more prone to go a step further and destroy their own life, e.g. suicide.

From the angle of narcissism and attention-whoring - If you get an ego-boost from mutilating your own body, what kind of ego-boost will you get from contemplating your suicide (and posting about it for other people to read)?


Your greatest accomplishments are according to your social circle that you opted to mutilate your own body and that you are contemplating suicide.

I think those two aspects, having a screw loose which made you destroy your bodily functions and getting an ego-boost via self-harming are much more dominant in trappy-chans committing suicide than getting negative feedback for running around as a flamboyant tranny. Doesn't work out - on the one hand you are provoking people, willingly, intentionally, but then you are also so fragile about those opinions of people you confront that they make you commit suicide. I don't think so.

I wont deny that the threat of fake news and fake science is concerning. When I am supreme dictator of this world I will make any sort of fake new or fake science a real crime. I will allow politically correct explaining-aways of race and IQ, however I will not tolerate outright fraud or deleting IQ data.

But in terms of this I think you are overcomplicating it.

Trans people, hate their own bodies. People who hate their own bodies, commit suicide. The second thing, trans people, have a worldview similar to Aeon's in that they view males as worthless, so they want to be treated as females to be given the same affections and privileges as females. In terms of homosexuality, this can be a bit of a double edged sword, as they will become swamped by men, in which their body is attracted, but their hippocampus hasn't yet adjusted. This state of sexual confusion, may lead to psychosis and suicidal thoughts. The other road is the lesbian road, to find women to date, however this is often a lonely path, which may lead to suicidal feelings as well.

Chelsea Manning was universally scorned by the trans community for not being PC enough for them, plus you take into the fact that estrogen is a mood-destabilizer, leading to out of control feelings of despair. Suicide attempts are an effort by the lonely to get someone to care about them.

Now, I would be interested to know, the amount of completed suicides vs. attempted suicides, and also what percentage of those who committed suicide were financially well off and had good relationships. Sadly many surveys are missing crucial data points like these, if I was supreme dictator of the planet I would enforce higher standards on scientific surveys. So if you can show me data that shows that trans people, who are financially stable and have good relationships, after transitioning, commit suicide, your argument shall have my full attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis

Back to top Go down
 
Gender Fluidity / Transgender / Cis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» The Predator movie and its gender war subtext.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: