Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 am

How does one begin to hope for something different when he denies the real situation?
A slave who thinks that he is already free can never even begin to hope for liberty.

First stage in any effective alteration, in whatever degree this is possible, is awareness of the situation; second stage is the analysis of the given; third stage is an honest evaluation of self (know thyself) in relation to the desirable outcome - analysis of probabilities; fourth stage is construction of strategy, methodology, using this honest precise self evaluation and analysis of the situation, along with the creation of a "plan-b" and, if possible, a "plan-c", because failure should always be part of the projection; fifth stage is application.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Satyr wrote:
Females were always keepers of the tradition, defenders of the status quo...until it changed. then they become the defenders of the new status quo.  
Female sexuality is best served by social stability.

This is why today it is females who are being seduced, mind-fucked, turned against their own people, their own blood.
What's the best way to get rid of a bloodline, a race, a tribe?
Very messy and costly.
Kill all its males or let time do it for you. Less messy and cheaper.
First seduce their females.
Their destiny is sealed then.

I am getting to identify such behavior more so when i think about it, i might observe it in everyday life by their language, their disapproval and their ''concerns''. Thank you.

But women get they are manipulated by the today's Western states,
hence masses of White British women convert in masses to Islam; to be freed by submission and be part of a obvious tribe?
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Any masculine entity promising power, superiority, depending on the judgement of the female, is seductive to the feminine mind.

Islam offer the image of the hyper-masculine jihadist...the excess young maleness, produced en masse in Muslim cultures, going of to die in the name of the Alpha-Male: Allah.
They become the representations of the God male, the ideal male.
It seduces some who are surrounded by effete males, immature men-children.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:20 pm

The Corporate Boyfriend

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Should I be offended or flattered.
I am neither.

Spelling and grammar aside...

They never ask, they declare.
Hiding behind the shepherd's electronic gates has its advantages.
I don't know who this Antithesis is but I doubt he is not banned...because we've banned nobody, as far as I know, except some sock-puppets.  

---I guess the difference between practical smarts and abstract smarts escapes most people. I once asked myself:
"How could someone believe in the childish shit Christians believe in and then go off in the world and perform with such pragmatism and cut-throat clarity?"

Fear, was my solution.
Anxiety/Fear clarifies the senses but when the threat is insurmountable, unavoidable, then it can clod it, as a form of shock to endure the pain/suffering.
I know a guy who was/is brilliant - got a university scholarship to study the classics. But then displayed the most naive traits when it came to sex/women, and business/money.
He declared bankruptcy in his early thirties, dropped out of University to pursue a rockn'roll career, and dedicated most of it in the pursuit of fame and fortune, not for the sake of art, but getting women.
I couldn't understand it, at first.
"How can someone so smart be so stupid, at the same time?" I asked myself.

Then I realized that intelligence was only part of the equation.
I wrote something called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]where I explored the limits of the mind, and how emotions can corrupt thinking.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was an addendum to the previous.
To begin with the given, the desired, is an easy way to guarantee yourself the conclusion you desperately need.

I realized that existential cowardice resulted in the absence of intellectual integrity, and that this could explain why otherwise intelligent people can think and behave in the most naive primitive ways.  
I also realized that culture accentuated and promoted naivete, childishness, stunted/retarded development, creating intelligence but infantile masses, directed towards the most base things, focused on being liked, on getting laid, or being accepted.

---Yes, all human thinking includes absolutes. This is how the brain thinks and so it cannot be avoided.
The brain abstracts, simplifies/generalizes the fluid, the dynamic, into static, singularities...things, ideas, ideals.
Here is where the average mind becomes stuck. It takes its own artifices, symbols, literally, rather than as interpretation, symbols, artistic representations, referring to a fluidity using a static code.
Therefore, on top of the analytical ability, and courage in the face of what is revealed, we add artistry. The intelligent brain if it is to be considered brilliant, in a philosophical sense, must also have an artistic mind. It's masculine rationality must not repress its feminine sensitivity.
It's passions must not overwhelm it, but only push it, be used by it, directed towards an object/objective.

---Humanity is not divided in two camps, but dualism is a starting position, as it indicated first, an I/other, and then an us/them.
It is necessary to begin self-knowledge, to identify self in the multiplicity.  
Humanity is fragmenting along mimetic lines, which emerge out of genetics but go beyond them.
As uniformity is pushed as a unifying political agenda, an equal and opposite reaction is creating internal social fissures.
The concept of "humanity" has been destroyed by human artifices. This is why it is now being reinvented.
If, for the modern, the categories of male/female are outdated then, without even realizing it, he has also destroyed the concept of humanity....not I.
If redefining concepts is what is at work here, to limit human consciousness, then I have my own redefinitions which reconnect to reality and do not try to detach from it.
I will preserve the past...I will not forget it.  

---My earlier The Feminization of Mankind has led me to the nihilistic underbelly permeating humanity, and now assaulting western man.
Of course this is nothing new - Nietzsche was the first to diagnose this condition - but the forms it is taking are constantly changing.
I describe the symptomatology, in my time and place, and follow the virus back to its roots to immunize my mind from it.

---Genetics cannot be circumvented with words, imitation, declarations.
The will itself is only partly effective.
The individual, using his will (if it is strong enough) can take  path-of-more-resistance, going against his instincts, his inclinations. He does so to achieve an advantage over those who are still following their instincts, emotions, the path-of-least-resistance.  
This choice can achieve great things, but it cannot totally break from the limitation of the determining past. It can stretch them, to the breaking point, rip them a bit, but he cannot detach himself form them. This detachment, if it is not only in fantasy, would make him a God.
Only a Deity would be so self-creating as to be able to reinvent Himself anew, because a God would be the absolute which encompasses all possibilities simultaneousness, and never moves, never acts - it just IS.
We humble humans can only change ourselves in relation to otherness, to a degree. Our past/nature, heritage, genes, whatever you prefer to call it, limits the extent to which we can improve upon what we've inherited.
We, noble ones, judge ourselves not by how much of the ideal we embody - because the ideal is not meant to be achieved but only to inspire us towards it - but by the distance towards it we transverse, in relation to our starting position.
The comparison, here, is personal; the struggle internal.
If it is externalized then we compare our own approach towards the preferred ideal in comparison to that of an other's.

---Black/White
Necessary projections of the absolute, artificially constructed (abstractions), so as to make the grey hues and the colours comprehensible.
Black/White, as a metaphor for negative/positive, or 0/1 using mathematical language, are the necessary points to create the grids within which the brain begins to understand.
I've said this a hundred time:
This dualism, binary thinking, is the first stage of conciousness.
It is the product of the on/off neurological state, of flow/no-flow.
All human thinking emerges out of this simple interpretation of fluid existence.
These projections, which then become spiritualized and moralized as good/evil, are nothing more than human constructs aiding in understanding, and have no meaning outside human brains.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 am

Would not a sheep taunt a wolf, trying to hide its sheepishness?

The Christian arrogance, and aggression, also wears a benevolent mask of humility.
It tries to subjugate you by accusing you of a need to dominate.
It claims courage as it hides behind its imagined Master, from whom he draws imaginary courage.
It harms you, for your own good.

A prisoner, addicted to his cell, would flip.
Nihilism is this overturning of perceptions, awareness, definitions.

The weak are strong, war is peace, and yes, being an inmate is being free.
The sheep, behind the shepherds fence, pities the wolf, because it must project its self-pity towards what makes it remember.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:45 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Satyr wrote:
But women get they are manipulated by the today's Western states,
hence masses of White British women convert in masses to Islam; to be freed by submission and be part of a obvious tribe?

The marketing:

Quote :
""I had to explain to her, actually, Islam is everyone's religion. If you read about Islam, it incorporates Christianity, Judaism, it's a religion for all people, of all faiths."
"I'm coming from a place you began, it's a continuance for me, and a fulfilment of the person, you wanted me to be.""

Quote :
"In 2001, I fell in love with and married a Jordanian from a fairly non-practising background. At first we lived a very western lifestyle, going out to bars and clubs, but around this time I started an Arabic course and picked up an English copy of the Qur'an. I found myself reading a book that claimed that the proof of God's existence was in the infinite beauty and balance of creation, not one that asked me to believe God walked the Earth in human form; I didn't need a priest to bless me or a sacred place to pray. Then I started looking into other Islamic practices that I'd dismissed as harsh: fasting, compulsory charity, the idea of modesty. I stopped seeing them as restrictions on personal freedom and realised they were ways of achieving self-control."

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:34 pm

The infection runs deep.

Meanwhile, in the other forum, Jews are not Caucasian,  environment only affects the body, Europeans invented prejudice, and if Asian's have higher IQ's than "White's" this is an "Aha, got you moment" for the common nihilistic retard.
 Rolling Eyes

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 pm

Stuart-li'l wrote:
"So who is it then, who knows the goats old philosophy better than him and myself; Lyssa the quote obsessed, overly emotional simpleton. The Chinese guys hanging around pretending her white supremacist ranting's aren't directed at them as well as those of African heritage.... Apaosha, who thinks a jackass fucking a glowing globe is profound? Maybe it's the goats pet Afang, who follows him around like a dog. I really can't imagine, but your the expert, the "what are these.. things?" guy, you tell me.

Amusing coming from a self-pretentious self-acclaiming "I am part of the Elite" mouse. My "supremacist" is nothing compared to its own hyper-Narcissism displayed here on the elite thread and almost every other post on ILP. It even claimed to be Handsome as the Anus to imply it was a blue-blood, and if that wasn't...

Emotions and Blindness go together,, and only Stuart-li'l can see Chinese people here... and if that wasn't...

Has anyone demonstrated more emotional and mental episodes seeing Satyr in every new member joining ILP than him, of course leaving aside the other emotional gagaBull? This emotional clutz went around collecting "quotes" making case after case that first Mechanical Monster was Satyr, then Ecce. was Satyr & Lyssa, then the Anus, then one more also... talk of someone else being a pet or a jacka--; how cheezy did this mouse get... talk of obsession and psycho-spiritual anxiety.

It like the spindoc. d63 repeatedly claims it has already presented the flaws in Satyr's views... but where? It doesn't matter. Self-gifted titles of nobility and being physically attractive are enough proof.

Schizo-smears revealed his mentality more on that thread than anywhere else... he says it doesn't matter to him when he can quickly sell his marijuana and whatever drugs and make quick money than earning money through regular work.
He lives to enjoy, doesn't matter what he's circulating into society - which he will naturally defend as being good for health to feel good about himself.
The interesting part being the schizo. defending democracy on the one hand is the one finding loopholes out of it and making a quick buck and because democracy allows him to do this, he supports the 'anything goes' in theory, calling those from here a f---, while in action, he's the first scum undermining it.

Look at all those cussing from the sidelines. shame. Why doesn't anyone passionately come define and defend what ILP is or offer a substant-ial critique of KT? Moreno the supposed "neutral" objectivist came here speaking mighty about iLP's hypocrisy of liberalism in criminal justice and perma-bans like those of Satyr's, and at just one rant from the gagaBull, he meeked out from the discomfort of sustaining dual loyalties. In the end, it was abt. personal comfort with him.
And who else...? Dear Juliette-so-wet-wet-wet from her Menses chattered about cats and the like and went away making innuendoes of leaving some food for thought... and I'm still wondering what that really amounted to...? like what?

So many idiots on ILP...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 pm

I don't know why, but I am feeling "frustrated".
Isn't philosophy about not making value judgements?

I guess when you've only lived around retards dumber than you, who find you "impressive" because you name-drop and know words, when you come across someone who "frustrates" you in your delusional state, this must be blamed on somebody...so why not him?

Some douche-bags mistake the emotions I evoke in them, for my emotions.

And no there is nothing "wrong" with Negroes...nor with any creature under the sun.
Saying a Collie is more clever than a bulldog does not mean there is something "wrong" with the bulldog.
Saying that a chimp is not as intelligent as a human being does not mean there is something "wrong" with the chimp.
No teleology...only hierarchies that perform differently because they inherit different potentials.
POTENTIALS!!!

One gorilla learning basic sign-language, better than a retarded human, does not make a gorilla, as a species, superior in intelligence than the human species.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:54 am

I wondered where he was seeing chinese people too, then I remembered one of his sockpuppets was called "Zhiqiang".

Yes, it's as simple as that.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:54 am

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:19 pm

How to be the perfect, modern, cunt:

Feminism, Racism, anti-Semitism, Homosexual "rights", are the catchwords that make that little red-light in their tiny brains flash an alert.
They don't understand what it's all about all they know is that it is "wrong".

When you talk about the hypothesis that there may be cognitive differences based on inheritance, to go along with the obvious physical difference, then you must hate, or think there is "something wrong" with it (because these turds only think in right/wrong dimensions) or you also include in that definition the other special groups this liberal cunt is out to "defend."
Defending them is a way of protecting himself/herself, of course.

Say something negative about any group and see how fast this douche-bag connects it to the other social activism movements he is a part of.
Where is no "negative" in being different. There is only positive.
To be different is to be special, or unique, or talented in some way....but in every other way you are not unique, special, or talented, you are, AVERAGE.

The average is what all MUST be.

To inherit higher potentials...POTENTIALS...is not right, it is not just, therefore....it cannot be so.
We must ALL be born with exactly the same potentials.

Evolution works on a superficial level. We simply look different, but are not actually so.
Because appearances are skin-deep...and mean nothing...except when it comes to anything which is not human.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Typically, an average mind expects brilliance in return for the mediocrity he offers.

His idea of a challenge is saying "No it aint" or "Game theory...blah blah..." to which the other has to create poetry, or offer him something more valuable than what he just shat on with his childish triteness.
The average modern mind is a bottom-feeder....and an intellectual vampire.
He finds nutrition where sediment and faeces settles, to germinate seedlings of varying potentials...and his "intellect" is a continuous feeding off of those he has now become dependent upon.
He cannot create on his own, so he wants an other to provide him with a steady stream of creativity...though he has nothing to instigate this creativity but taunts, and games girlish games.

When a female of dubious quality wishes to attract a male she considers of high quality, she learns some basic terminology, and than applies it using her innate sexual understanding, to cause a (re)action.
She parrots culture to "bag" a man of culture.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:25 pm

apaosha wrote:

Necessity returned to the process of evolution.

If European man is the product of generations of vicious culling as the result of Ice Ages, predation and various natural disasters etc then it is logical to assume that the removal of risk and consequence in the environment naturally results in a lack of selection for higher traits - therefore that an increase in danger in the environment would result in the opposite.

In other words, this civilisation needs to collapse.... or, migration to a new, dangerous frontier needs to occur. In the same way that our ancestors left Africa to face ice and death in Europe, we too need to leave the Earth to face the stars.

If we really favoured the global govt., all minds of whatever race mingling in some scientific space-effort to to let them do the labour, find new habitation in outer space, but after that, why would any WNs be let to enter the new habitat, unless as slaves or something, like every other race except the "chosen"..? What advantage can WNs offer that maybe they think gene-tech. can't replicate? Its like they would venture to extract the intelligence without the dominating spirit...

So how would they get to new frontiers? Maybe there'll be more "knowledge leaks" but without any monetary backing..., how would they get there? Unless there was some major anarchy...

"Be true to the earth" [Zarathustra] maybe more than just a metaphorical caution?

Here and now has got to be the most critical frontier.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 pm

As was noted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the common RETARD confuses his own emotional reaction to an idea for the idea's intention.

Therefore, the common imbecile, will feel inferior to someone and accuse it of claiming to be superior...or it will feel distress, fear, at the possibility of an idea and accuse the idea, or its proponent, of being dominated by fear...or it will feel frustrated because it cannot understand and has to refer and defer, and so it will accuse the source of its frustration of being frustrated...or it will be plunged into dismay, into depression, its spirit shrinking with terror when coming into contact with a possibility it cannot contradict rationally, and accuse the source of this contact, and the idea itself, of being motivated by this desire to make it feel what it feels.

It flatters itself by claiming a personal interest is present in the other.

This is how self projects itself into the alien otherness, so as to lower it to something it knows intimately...and in so doing it exposes itself.

"Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are."
And
"Tell me who your enemies are, and I'll tell you who you are."

One need not feel an emotion to define that which he is not.
But when definitions are impossible because of a stunted development, a sheltering which results in psychological/metal RETARDATION then identification using emotions is the only sensation left.

A primal, primitive, form of understanding.

One uses one's self as a sounding board, and lacking the flexibility of mind, the artistry, to surpass this subjectivity so as to approach the alien other objectively, it settles for the easy path, it confuses sensation and personal intent, for the otherness.

It then uses this easy method to dismiss...forget, deny, reject...and has nothing left but to give into the popular, that which it was raised upon, the habitual - the only thing it knows, but does not understand, no matter how many books it reads or how many trips it takes or how many words it memorizes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:31 pm

One more time, let us celebrate the stupidity of Fausty, the lapdog of the Carleas moron, who, like a good pet, and under the influence of his ideological naivete - so much for "logic"- managed to drive away from ILP any thinkers worth shit, leaving behind the rabble, who desperately try to pretend they are what they can never be, and who can offer nothing more than conversations on daily life.

A round of applause for one of the biggest RETARDS out there.
Now new RETARDS have taken his place...and "progress" towards group retardation is on its way.

It does explain why he was so desperate to include everyone.

cheers

Hip Hip!!!!
Hurrah!!!

Excellent work my friend.
A long life to you and your kind.
Your contributions will be remembered.
Tell us some more about logic...like how logical it is to mix faeces into milk and expect to get a tasty, nutritional, beverage.
More is more...and THAT is a tautology.  

Please...never change.
I like you exactly the way you are.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:02 am

My new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 'cause ILP is really getting dull.

Let's see if I can generate some traffic.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Thank you....I deserve your praise...because I invented a Theory of Everything.

Of course, everyone who calls himself a philosopher has a theory on everything, but none but a few declare their absolute.
I am one of those few rare ones....because I am an alpha-male and...an overman.

There, I said it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I'll think about it.
As a God I have other things on my mind.
Like smoking pot and biatches...and listening to my RAP music....I'm gangsta.

A nice little hottie is coming over son to clean my overman pipes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 pm

You have to make it rhyme, bro.
Add something profound you stole from some thinker...to impress the retards....like you know who.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Satyr wrote:
My new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 'cause ILP is really getting dull.

Same turds floatin around. Different toilet bowl.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Thirsty wrote:
Satyr wrote:
I am one of those few rare ones....because I am an alpha-male and...an overman.

Here's some guy from Germany trying to explain what 'Übermensch' means:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Overcoming the human within you.
In Dutch (very similar to German) 'Übermensch' is translated to 'Bovenmens':
Boven = above; mens = human. Being above human, the Abovehuman.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:59 pm

apaosha wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Same turds floatin around. Different toilet bowl.
I didn't expect anything different. They are, after all, the same turds who congregate on ILP for a reason.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Apaosha wrote:
My position on this is that a country that trusts its citizens to be armed in this manner trusts them period and is built on their best interests, not its own.

The prospect of lethal force being used against you by your fellow citizen promotes respect. Consequences for actions. Consequences which do not first travel through the State filtering system and descend down from on high.
A man is responsible.

I also wouldn't trust the state with a monopoly on lethal force.

That's true, but I would also add permitting license to guns can prove to be one more simulacra - "state-sponsored freedom". Like the "right to sue" and the "right to information acts", etc. only give the semblance of freedom making the average man "feel" empowered and believe he's "independent".
I think the debate over guns is a red herring in the sense it contracts or constrains the paradigm of freedom, independence, masculinity within those borders, within techniques of Elimination, making one more dependent actually - "I have a gun, I can take away his life anytime I feel threatened, I don't need to worry" - its a false refuge, builds a false dependence and raises comfort. A harder masculinity or freedom outside these state-revolving challenges has to do with techniques of coping than elimination; independence can be defined as a degree of how much comfort we can do away, how much disadvantage we can use and exploit to train and harden ourselves.

We'll see when this public debate heats up to the right temperature, some state rep. will use the right moment to win vote-banks by offering licenses to guns and selling dreams of more independence to the people. Trigger-happy fingers cannot be a mark of authentic freedom in a Pacifist culture, although on a practical level, one would be a fool not to possess and use one in self-defence against some crazy thugs. In Warrior climates, to possess a weapon - a sword was the continuation of one's self, one's arm, one's being and body. Today's context is different.
So I'd say, as a means of self-defence, one has the right to possess firearms, but the concept of associating independence, masculinity in a liberal culture with the right to possess firearms is a false alarm to me.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:36 am

Capable wrote:
Yeah... human life is not in possession of any "special value". Not even to humans.

I wonder how a society founded on such a principle would turn out…

Becoming a more honest one.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:19 pm

A brief and incomplete synopsis of the common retard methods when coming across ideas that go beyond their either/or, binary, dualistic, nihilistic paradigms:
Keep in mind that no matter what variant of the shared Absolutist, bullshit you get, the common themes force them into common behaviours.

1- Ridicule
Based on the confidence one derives form never having faced anything it is not comfortable with, the common retard Nihilist, whatever variant he comes at you with, will feel an untested, confidence; one which overestimates self, never having faced anyone that does not buy into the same underlying bullshit - example the liberal always assumes that anyone talking negatively about human types, races, must be some kind of skin-head, or Nazi, or a simpleton redneck - and, for the previous reason, one who underestimates the other, will, almost certainly, display the arrogance of a ignoramus who does not know what he is coming up against.
Such a retard will come at you with the bravado of a common imbecile.

Once his preliminary, very lazy, assaults are weathered, you can expect the next phase.

2-  Defensiveness
Once the retard is done flailing about, thinking you'll drop easily, he realizes, perhaps, that you might be a bit of a problem.
This is where he begins stepping back, gathering himself, going into a defensive posture...retracting the casual, simplistic, even by his standards, preliminary assaults.
The common imbecile begins a smoke and mirrors technique, where he denies he meant what he said, claiming you misunderstand, you did not read properly, you did not consider him respectfully. The error he is guilty of is passed onto you, as a way of escape his own mistake.

This phase is a gathering upon himself.
This is typically when he begins delving into his memory, his books, his goggle reference pages, to gain confidence, correct his previous mistake and come at you with renewed energies...noes he's adopted and are not his own.
Expect quotations, as a way of wasting some time.
he does not necessarily understand his own references but he uses them as ink stains...like any spineless organism does.

3- Ad Hominem
A favourite term for the average imbecile. He uses it every time he is cornered and begins feeling the heat of facing a retribution for his previous personal insinuations and insults.
This is the "playing the innocent victim" hand phase.

This is typical of a nihilistic coward who misjudges his opponent. He reverts to the victim part of his psychology, seeking help form his own kind - who are more numerous - even if it was he who instigated the previous phases.
The method allows his to avoid potential damage form his own mistake...or flawed judgements.
The other will be accused of using ad hom methods and straw men and trolling or whatever casts itself as the innocent victim minding its own business.
Of course coming to a public space where opinions are shared and tested does not factor into this premise,a s the imbecile always feel weak when its stupidity is exposed....and it presumed that no matter how stupid it is that some respect was expected and deserved.  

4- Puppeteer  
If the opponent does not pull back at this point the common retard nihilist, will resort to mind-games...female strategies.
The first stage of this is the claim of the puppet-master.
Here shame is being used to dissuade the adversary from pursuing the matter further.

Here the reversal attempts to present the victim as a master, who is toying with the potential predator.
No matter what preceded the confrontation the "victim" will begin to play the predator role...as an attack is the best defence.
The tactic uses shame and the insinuation of power....as in power which was hidden up unto that point, so as to intimidate the other away.            

5- Entertainment
If and when the previous states do not result in silence and a disengagement the common imbecile will now fall back on its two last ploys.

The "entrainment" strategy is a continuance of the previous stage...the puppeteer phase.
Here the imbecile, building upon its previous ploy of selling itself as the puppeteer the one in control, will enter the "I am using you to entertain myself" argument.
This patronizing, dismissive strategy also explains its engagement...reinforcing the "I am manipulating you" phase of the puppeteer.
It also insults indirectly, continuing on from the 3rd phase where it adopts the innocent victim role.
The contradiction between this innocence and the puppeteer strategy should indicate a desperation/frustration.      

6- Indifference
The last phase comes in as a last phase because of fatigue, when all the previous phases have not proven enough to make the other stop pressing its advantage.
Stupidity feels the most vulnerable at this point and so it is looking for a reason to disengage without losing face.
The imbecile who is in this position because of its misjudgement of the opposition, as explained in the first phase, will now try to set up a disengagement reason which will not expose its first or following mistakes.
In this phase feigning indifference, boredom...not caring enough, being too busy to go on with this, will begin factoring into the strategy.
The imbecile will never engage the subject in any significant way, during any of these phases, except in casual indirect remarks.
It feels vulnerable, having underestimated its own understanding and underestimating the understanding of its opposition, and so it does not wish to engage the other on-topic.

Aloofness, not giving a shit, is a perfect ploy.

==============

Keep in mind, the typical imbecile has no clue why he believes what he believes...he only knows it is so, because he feels it, he was told it is so, others support him in this,  and he is part of a majority.
He is used to confronting and being confronted by idiots, on his level, and so this entire process is him coming to terms with his own inadequacy once he realizes he is in over his tiny head...and him not wanting to be exposed as the idiot he feels he is but cannot and will not admit that he is.

When in the midst of imbecile on his level they will, obviously, gather in his defence....playing into the phases mentioned above, as a way of reinforcing their strength through numbers.
The subject will never be argued, except for restorations, references to famous figures, name droppings, or declarative statements which reinforce the shared delusion using repetition, but never actually offer any rational arguments in its defence.

If you respond to these repeating tour own positing they will accuse you of what they are most guilty of, once more turning the tables as all nihilists do.
No matter how nonsensical their reasoning is, they will never engage the arguments you used before they went into this defensive phases...and they will demand you offer them new reasons, new reasoning, when they offer no reason of their own.
At this point they wish to go through the phases again, beginning with ridicule...only now as a community sharing the same insecurity in regards to their shared modern nihilism.

The usual topics are:
Sex...Race...Homosexuality...Suffering...Equality...Humanity...God...Love, or any subject connected to one or more of these trigger words.

The motive is the preservation of their common anti-nature, anti-past, anti-life, anti-world, anti-reality, anti-aesthetic alternative world-view.
They can debate each other within the boundaries of this shared antithesis to reality and nature...and so they will become quick allies when confronted with someone who is really their contradiction rather than just a variant of the same Nihilistic crap.  

It's predictable.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:04 am

I was going through deep and silent water. Nothing and no-one could make me happy. Nothing and no-one could make me sad. I was tough. Which is probably the saddest thing you can say about a man.

There's a truth deeper than experience.

It's beyond what we see, or even what we feel. It's an order of truth that separates the profound from the merely clever, and the reality from the perception. We're helpless, usually, in the face of it; and the cost of knowing it, like the cost of knowing love, is sometimes greater than any heart would willingly pay.

It doesn't always help us to love the world, but it does prevent us from hating the world. And the only way to know that truth is to share it, from heart to heart, just as I am telling it to you now.

Gregory David Roberts
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 pm

I would risk the "ontological mistake" and say that feeding evolved for the purpose of assimilating energies...just as sex evolved to transmit genes (procreation) and that pleasure, in the practice of both, is associated with a need being met.

I would say the organs, and the methods, to facilitate this process evolved over time for that purpose...just as a penis evolved, and a vagina.
The necessity made the evolution of a behaviour and the organs to facilitate this behaviour possible.

If sexual mutation diverts sex making some stick their penis up one's rectum, thusly thwarting the purpose the organ evolved to serve (other than vacating toxic liquids), is like using your mouth to ingest a poison, alcohol, thuslty contradicting the purpose that the mouth, the oesophagus, and the stomach evolved to serve.

No teleos needed, because there is no end and no beginning.
Only adaptation to envirnment, to conditions, a (re)action to otherness, selecting and deselecting behaviours, needs, organs.
Evolution is blind, trial and error, where an organ evolves, over time to meet a need more efficiently.  
That consciousness can turn on itself, begin to question these needs, and even become resentful or feel dissatisfied in relation to them, is a later evolutionary development.
It is the success of the brain that liberates it from its own purpose in dealing with organic needs for effectively, and the speed in which this occurs, which places the mind in an antagonistic relationship with itself and with its own body, its own processes.

Saying that sex did not evolve for the purpose of reproduction is like saying that feeding, and the hunger which informs the brain that it needs, did not evolve for the purpose of providing the organism with nutrients.
Perhaps the modern retard likes the idea that the mouth also evolved a as choice...accidentally. Perhaps it evolved for smoking, for blowing bubbles...
Maybe in this way the retard tries to escape the possibility that homosexuality is an unfit mutation, and that it is parasitical in that it relies on heterosexuality to continuously emerge as a dysfunction of it.

Who knows...maybe the anus did not evolve for the purpose of getting rid of toxins...and it was accidental....a magical coincidence, giving the retard the choice to stick a penis up its gaping emptiness.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Of course the idiotic association of one's disagreement with one's validity does not make sense.
What does make sense is the connection between an other's reaction to an idea and its obvious desire to exclude it from its immediate envirnment.
The reasons why it does so can be speculated upon, but what is for certain is the need to distance one's self from the source of an activity, so as to protect one's self from it.

There are many ways to deal with an idea, and ignoring it is one.
The inability to ignore an idea, can be a possible explanation.
The inability to challenge is another.

In general both can be explained an an inability to cope with the other as a source of an idea or a behaviour or an activity.

Validity is a value judgement based no comparisons...and the only way to compare is to bring into contact, to test. That one side avoid this testing is indicative of its own projections of the possible outcome of such a comparison.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next