Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 19:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is further evidence of the feces now playing Iakob the guru shaman star-chart-reader, giving "readings" using a standardized "authority" manual, which in this case is Jung.
He takes a test, which is really the individual giving us his/her own awareness of self, his own judgment of self, then combines it with what the individual has already exposed about self through his/her actions, to imply, and say nothing.  
This is more of a test on how submissive the test-taker is to authority, and about how this can be exploited to present self as such an authority, or as a representative of it.

And I quote...
fecal mater wrote:
The type is correct, but know your ENFP rating is a auxillary function, not your primary. You are indeed a INFP, it explains your defensive drum music (suppresses the INTJ circuit in right hemisphere) and your attraction to Joker (I also can predict some of your future relationship troubles with him as he grows older and matures, and how this will effect your own personal growth).

Do some research on the behavioralism of the right amygalda. Dats U.

I dissect this piece of...vagueness insinuating itself to greatness.
Quote :
The type is correct, but know your ENFP rating is a auxillary function, not your primary.
A seemingly detailed evaluating not really revealing anything. It speaks and the words coming out of its orifice mean nothing, or can mean anything, so, in essence, mean nothing.
How much, how little this "auxiliary" effect becomes something precise about the individual, does not matter, because the more imprecise and insinuating it is, the easier the individual reading this, and all its future behaviors, can be forced to validate it.
In its case the word "auxiliary" is introduced to explain any future discrepancies between what is predicted and what actually occurs - or to explain the contradictions that may rise up at some point.
Like saying...you are masculine with pronounced latent femininity.
It about covers anything you might possibly do.

Quote :
 it explains your defensive drum music
Again...nothing of interest....he would have said this, or something similar, no matter what type she scored in, using questions she answered herself.
The tees-teas honour, honesty and self awareness determining the outcome of the test.
Her results based on her evaluations of herself and her behavior, within the contexts of her environment, and her appreciation of it, which becomes the standard, the norm against which she juxtaposes her own preferences, as she understand and is aware of them.  
How could she not find it insightful when she gave the answers?

Quote :
(suppresses the INTJ circuit in right hemisphere)
More sophistry, seeming to be saying something profound and yet saying nothing....insinuating.

Quote :
and your attraction to Joker
Here we have an example of how the previous can now be coupled with what has already been provided, by the specimen, as insight.
The issue of "attraction" that can be divided into convenience, and opportunity, can also be subdivided into emotional, physical, and intellectual attraction...
In this case past performance, past contact, unknown, by the piece of feces, begins with the given, and then pretends to know it......or to have been predictable.
Quote :
I also can predict some of your future relationship troubles with him as he grows older and matures, and how this will effect your own personal growth
Again, insinuation using the techniques tarot card readers use.
He takes an inevitable event, and then implies he can predict, therefore he can correct, or prevent.
If the target "bites" then he will do what they do, and use subtle innuendo to have the target tell him what she wants to hear, or do what they do in star-sign readings, and use vague language, sprinkled with mystical or scientific jargon, implying but never stating, to cover all possible consequences.

And now for the cherry on top....
Quote :
Do some research on the behavioralism of the right amygalda. Dats U.  
....using scientific reference to connect his bullshyte to the establishment.
We see the "talent" of this Turd to imply his own understanding without actually displaying it.
Americans are notorious about their confusion of knowledge with understanding, evidenced by how they repeat education can resolve racial issues, to solve many social issues.
The Turd, being an American mind, falls into this trap....
We see this time and time again, in his data-mining performances.
A few clicks, ten minute skimming, then finding some key words to imply he made an in-depth analysis.  

Again, he says nothing.....nothing precise, clear, straight....he implies, insinuates, name-drops, word-drops, wanting to see what the reaction will be.
I recall how he sued the term κοινέ, Greek for common, to pretend he understood ancient Greek, or how he insinuated that he was "sitting next to a Greek priest", when I started posting in modern Greek slang, which there is no on-line manual for, to see my reaction.  
He's a typical American trash-talking imbecile.
More subtle than the shit-Stain was....because he's older, has been embarrassed before, and honed his game, over the years.
I loved the pics of him eating-out, with carefully positioned electronic device and book.
I needed no Jung Test to see exactly what he was.  All behavior he did not intent to expose what he did not intent exposing - the opposite in fact.

Of course a "reading" of other is about observing him/her over a period of time, to find patterns in behavior. His/Her opinions, what (s)he says is the motive for his/her actions, the intent, is significant but not decisive.
Not only how questions are answered, but the tone, the movements made, the facial expressions, the time duration, rhythm, and so on.

In this Jungian questionnaire the target is asked to offer an opinion of himself, as this compares to the norm in his environment, and his own appreciation of it.
It's an expression of the specimen's character, his social image, as this has been shaped over the years, and says nothing of the underlying personality, which remains hidden.
Of course the specimen will agree with anything that emerges from this test because he is the one telling the test what he thinks of himself, and how this compares to the average.

If psychoanalysis were as easy as filling out a questionnaire it would have been a legitimate science already.

Psychoanalyzing other is about observing a organism, as complex and aware as man, when he does not think he is being observed - preferably invisible, or when he is distracted, or loses control due to emotion of inebriation.
It's about observing him in various environments under various conditions/circumstances.  It's not about what he thinks of himself or what he says, but about what he does not say, and what he refuses to believe about himself.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 23:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is what a hypocrite and imbecile does when he makes a rash choice, pulls a tantrum and then wanting to distance himself from it, runs, making a promise, only to return using a different disguise....he's good at changing names and metaphors to hide the same shit.

This is what shameless looks like.
It must exist as a defensive posture when you're grandiosity, continuously fails to have the impact you think you deserve.
It's victim-psychology on steroid.
Messianic Complex avenging itself no the infidels who denied the third-coming, when it declared itself to be the first.
The problem with repackaged crap is that you need to give the intended market time to forget how it was packaged in the past.
Even idiot humans have a longer memory than goldfish.

The tactic of assimilating the antidote to create a new and improve super-virus, is that the conflict cannot be easily hidden, no matter how many words you juggle.

The problem is that one becomes cocky when he's experiences success among imbeciles and effete, men-children for a while.
One forget the names used to describe him by an old mentor, he so desperately attempts to replace, or the many times he was made to lose control and have temper tantrums, exposing what a infantile psychology hides within all that pretentious crap.

Oh well....let fools be fools.
If not for them, the den of dim-wits would be a total loss.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 13:24

What an absolute [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Th entire forum is full of narcissistic psychotics and retarded over-compensating imbeciles, but this guy is up there at the top of the crazy-heap.
He's completely bonkers.
Well, if crazies, and psychotics, need a place to vent then ILP offers a good service.

Just think of it....these fucks are walking among us and are voting.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 19:37

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of a little boy, dreaming of emancipating himself from a father he never had a chance to overcome.
This level of naivete can only come from a mind born and raised within systems founded no anti-nature, and anti-past dogmas.
From Abrahamism to Marxism, it cultivates men-children, with no understand of life, nor how it functions.
For this man-child "government" should be abolished, which would then require a system of keeping it from returning as it evolved, from how human naturally organize themselves within nature.
for such a man-child, it is a human fabrication, similar to the ideals the chimp wishes away.

Communism failed for the same reason Christianity fails to live up to its own ideals - because it is ignorant, or dismisses nature, cultivating a naive idealism, Nihilism, which, if applied, faces the same inevitable end.
These naive, nit-wits, are clueless about hoe natural selection works, or how evolution produces organizations, or why the human species, like many others, is one dependent on this naturally emerging organizational instincts, now ingrained in the species as social instinct.
The foundational premises, as I've repeated many times, especially when dealing with the chimp, is that, for them, all is a human construct....and since all is such, it can be undone, and it will never trouble mankind again...or that, like in Marxist theory, we can reorganize ourselves using different hierarchies, or eliminate them altogether.
we saw how well it turned out in the soviet union, or anywhere, for that matter, because Communism was never practiced but remained a guiding moral and ideological theory, like Christianity, and all forms of nihilism - theory with no reference to anything outside human minds; perfect, if it remains there and is never attempted within reality, because then it crumbles to pieces, like a child's toy, and the child looks for reasons outside itself, some evil force to blame, and never considers the possibility that the theory was flawed and naive, and its own judgments weak and misguided.

This is the inevitable fate of all noetic constructs, when they detach from their earthly limitations and are inflated, by needy men-children, desperate to rise above the throng, and stand-out, or to fulfill a childhood fantasy of theirs.

Because even in such concepts as nobility, and honour, we must be able to point to a specific behavior, demeanour, that is naturally produced and does not have to be imposed, through training, and performed mechanically.
If we rise about the earth, guided by a idea(l) then we must, still, keep our feet firmly on the ground, and control, not deny, what we've inherited genetically and now wish to place within the restrictions of our own will.
Our courage should be understood as the control of fear, not its absence - out discriminating behaviours should never doubt our internal needs, our trust never deny doubt, our self-restrictions never forget our curiosity, our noetic, subjective, ideals never denounce the objective world, from aesthetics to morality.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 22:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a low-key tone of the Messianic Complex.
Unlike the bombastic absurdity of an Iakob, maintaining a adolescent exuberance with his unresolved teenage years, this Nihilist is part of the pure, or authentic variant of the same dis-ease.
This type is rare because most of the honest ones take their own life, or live it out in quiet misery, but this one is authentic and dishonest, a hypocrite that wants to avoid self-destruction and pull the entire world down with her.
I met another, like her, Mcmiserable, I called him.
He, like chimp, too afraid to resolve his issues with a world he could not accept, wanted to promote his misery as the only solution to his own predicament.
The chimp is similar, only her tactics involve destroying all meaning, all substance, to then offer salvation as a compromise made among the miserable - pulling down a world she cannot tolerate, nor the possibility that there are those that can - she considers it an affront to her own dilemma, which is final.
Her interest in others is faked, because she intends to deconstruct anything offered, with her usual routine, leaving only one left, her compromise and communal acceptance of our unifying ignorance and frailty.
HaHa does the same only his strategy is to wait for an immanent destruction that he may survive, or perish, happy in the thought that nobody will survive to live out a life he could not handle, or survive and rebuild a "better" alternative to this one.

The common ground is the idea that all concepts are human fabrications - a Marxist ideal, having adapted the Abrahamic one where the constructs were Divinely created.

Chimp wants to "save the world" by destroying it, only to then rescue it from the confused misery it cultivated - Savior, Messiah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
What I've named "positive" Nihilism cultivates the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It is the vision of the giver of hope, the saviour, giving of what he found to deal with an indifferent world.
King of the victims, like a Modern-day Superhero: defender of weakness, representative of the ideal that sheltered the wronged, the defeated, the expendable, the ignorant....all will find a place within his loving embrace, for to be human is to stand-up for humanity as God-Father.
With the chimp, in particular, her desperation to find and defeat all who challenge her mission to pull the world down, has created a psychosis that has fabricated, an ideal enemy, which she then imposes on all she comes across who threaten her mission.
If you do not fit into her criteria she will force you to accept her prescribed premised, pull you into her reality where she feels confident she can defeat you, and destroy your confidence, your trust in your own beliefs.
She repeatedly defines this imaginary foe, which may be a real individual, because there are all kinds of insane, imbeciles out there in the world.
I suspect that the caricature is a construct of herself, in the past, explaining why it is so simplistic and insane.
Who begins a though process with "I am rational, I am rational because I hold the ideal" I do not know.
I do know whoever it is he or she is a moron.
My position on the ideal are known, by those with an IQ above 100 and an interest in my views.
I do not believe in absolutes, which would make the ideal a human abstraction....but not all ideals are created equal.
But it does not matter, for the chimp what I actually am saying, but only what she wants me to be saying, to make me easy for her.
In her desperate delusion, not so different from Iakob's or HaHa, or Ecmandu's who is also out there saving mankind, in his own insane Messianic way, she has convinced herself that Heidegger used the concept of Dasein to mean "thrown into society", because what else could world mean, right?
It fits perfectly in her Abrahamic, enlightened to be atheist Marxist tiny ape mind....because there all is a social construct, and world is humanity where the cosmos is created... obviously Shocked ....but I could be wrong, giving my two-cent feigned humility and Wink like a little girl flirting with destiny.

Yes humanity should be overcome, and by humanity I mean this subjectively obsessed, memetic viral infection, passed on, from mind to mind, with the calming intercourse of dialogue.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 1:25

Google Genius disseminates his sugary regurgitated insights like a child's pez-dispenser, or as a Messiah promises power by channeling it from the obsessive need of it in himself.
Hunger can drive a mind to imagine banquets, shared with those it wants to prove a good host to - theoretical abundance returned as a gesture of resentment.
Generosity of the impoverished, attempting to insinuate great wealth by name-dropping, or mingling with those who have it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 17:20

It's an outdated method, used by the priestly for centuries.
Imply that you have something, or that you are the conduit, the means towards it, by using words, symbols, and then disseminate it as flattery, or gifts, to the needy, associating yourself with the symbol of the desired.
A marketing ploy.

The only ones vulnerable to such transparent tactics are the obtuse the feeble, and the desperate - the majority born and raised within Modern sheltering, Nihilistic systems.

It's "power through association".

A variance of it is this confusion of knowledge and understanding.
Knowledge as data, symbols, regurgitated memory.
To repeat the words/symbols, to know them, implies the advantage understanding offers.

Understanding being the perception and curate application of patterns within the data/knowledge - meaning.

Nihilists avoid application, or when they do they apply it in theory, not pragmatically, not within a world indifferent to their expectations and desires.
Their "understanding" is forced, when you can connect any piece of data, any abstraction, with any other, particularly when it has the slightest degree of similarity.
Most often what contradictions arise, or cannot be erased are covered over with mystery, ambiguity, or with the forgiving subjectivity of emotion.
If the payback is enough, the needy judgmental mind will forgive any imperfections, sacrificing his reasoning, based on his experiences, for the sake of the desired outcome.
This is hat the Christians call faith: absurdity of the dogmatism ignored, for the sake of attaining salvation, relief. A sacrifice of intelligence, for pleasure, is the mark of a devoted follower, a sign of his willingness to do whatever it takes to remain loyal to the shared objective of release, orgasm.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 22:34

At this point I'm waiting for the imbecile HaHa to accept the chimp's judgment that I believe in a "wholly determined universe" to "challenge me"....like he did when, affected by the same imbecile, he came here to challenge my "moral objectivity".
This is where being an impressionable imbecile, and a desperate fuck, can make a fool out of you.....over and over again.
There's clueless and then there's CLUELESS.

I've been interpreted as believing in universal morality, that I'm Lyssa, female, that I believe in a determined universe, and that I give a shit.
A crypto-Christian of some sort...no, some kind of U.S. Bible belt neo-con hillbilly.
Most of the idiots are born and raised in the land of the "free" home of the "brave", so I can understand their limitations.
You know, all government is bad, and avoidable, individual is free to decide to be whatever he or she wishes, any limit of this "liberty" is a product of some evil, external will...American crap.
I'm whatever, and whoever, feeble minded nit-wits want me to be, and more.

I've grown. In the past this level of stupidity frustrated me.
I was young and idealistic once.
Now I expect it...I'm, almost, surprised when stupidity fails to be as predictable.

Whoever this theoretical "objectivist" is, he cannot be brighter than the mind that fabricated him, the way he is described.

Imagine that....
We can change nature with a few years of nurturing.
So, we can change a cat into a dog, with tender loving edumucation - magical correction to all human inequalities.
Who would have known that what Darwin was talkin' about was proper training.
'Cause, if I train a chimp to behave like a human, it becomes a human - nurture wins.
This goes back to the confusion concerning knowledge, and understanding.
Proper education equalizes all minds...the myth goes.  
I'm not gonna repeat it here, for the umpteenth time, but it is comforting to believe that nature is not the sum of all nurturing, or, if it is, that a decade or two, of proper social engineering can heal all naturally produced injustices.
Affirmative Action.
It's why Turd dispenses his data, believing it makes him seem smart...you know, as genius as a computer....with a press of a button any piece of information pops up in a millisecond....that's GENIUS!!  

This level of idiocy cannot be rehabilitated.
No amount of nurturing can heal a rift caused by centuries of natural selection, and maintained and exacerbated by generations of sheltering.
There's must too much accumulated crap.

Specimens are living breathing evidence of every hypothesis I've proposed.
I rest my case.

All I can do is "ride the tiger" only I would not honour it with such metaphors.
I ride a bovine herd.....and if they are startled and I slip off their backs they can trample me to death.
They can be dangerous, with their size and stupidity....but one on one they can be handled. It's when they come at you in numbers when you need the proper tool/weapon.

Slaughtz

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 23:45

The idea of meme being absolute (politics/indoctrination)…

Assertions become substance, interactions of the 'real world' which to them is the absolute Truth. Noumenal/Phenomenal inversion.
The assumed becomes the noetic, it is the basis for all their interactions. There, in the noetic, they act out and say that the world is what is malleable - instead of their own beliefs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like an electric storm over earth, in which the lightning whines about the ground that 'oppresses' it - so is their commitment to 'equality'.
Every healthy movement, which sustains a natural past, is an offense to its desire to infiltrate nature itself. Every border and limit is an offense to its thunderous tendrils. And just like lightning, they can only strike hotly at singular targets - but manage to make a lot of noise.

The black sun symbol, Pagan, is representative of the negation of this. In the center of the sun is darkness and what is 'expended' around it is light. The darkness in the middle of the sun is less malleable than the light.

This is also related to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] theory, that the sun at its center is dark but its corona is hot.

In popular culture, Kek abides:

Then, we compete with the sun. Become darkness so that light moves around us instead of us moving around an-other.

The modern switches between these poles at will - to the degree he switches to light, he switches to dark. Radicalism. And, every time I think of self, I make it larger-than-self and imagine how it would apply to society. As men who might, in cold substance, hammer away at their body; ever folding - heat and light comes from the release of inertia. However, we are a sexual species, and our darkness comes not from ourselves (solo), but from an extension of self that affirms all it can, without losing itself. There is sexual reproduction. The collection of our past is the collection of our substance, our darkness, from which we can lay claim to and thenceforth shed or conduct light.

When the modern confuses darkness for light, it thinks and behaves as if 'progress' is regression.

The equating of intelligence is the equating of light(ning). A vortex of light which acts like its manifestly dark counterpart: the black hole. Sucking the light and life out of everything.
All that is left is cold body.

Shadow is the absence of light. Where light is absent, inertia appears to persist. Matter.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 1:02

human protective technologies can shelter a naive idiot, convincing it of its invulnerability, of its surpassing of nature but technologies are the creation of an imperfect organism, and so they can only shelter idiots so much and for so long before the impact of what was avoided hits them hard.

This is one of the collateral effects of human sheltering. It protects populations, intervening upon costs/benefits to the point where ego is inflated and a sense of indestructibility, of being free, infects the mind resulting in arrogant, cynical, with an inflated sense of entitlement, gits.
This is what I mean by perpetual adolescence, and retardation. It's more than just an insult.
This is why I call them men-children.
Born and raised within these protective, controlled, environments, surrounded by human artifices, including human symbols, pushing nature to the periphery, or into fenced-in preserves also highly controlled.....and this produces naivete....a sense of being god.
Subjectivity is the consequence. The idea that you can choose anything and it is no better or worse than any other choice.
And because in these highly controlled and regulated environments you can impose a strict behavioral rule, you can convince the imbeciles within, that all are the same.

To use an extreme example I've used before....it's like when humans take pets, place them in a human environment, highly regulated and controlled by them, putting cats and dogs and birds, all together, and then because, over time, these different animals learn what the human wants and does not want begin to fall into common behavioral patterns.
Then the human will claim that there is no difference between pieces, and that with the right training he can erase the socially fabricated distinction of species.
The human will be convinced that his nurturing healed the animals of their nature.

This is what happens with humans....only the results are more striking because humans have the ability to learn what different species have a varying inferior degree of.

The other thing that happens is that because the environment is dominated by human symbols, human language, and words can effect the only organism that matters within it, the idiots raised within this controlled man-made environment, begin to think of humanity as world, and words as magical forces.
The symbols have no power outside this environment, but the morons are convinced, and their conviction increases with psychosomatic temporary effects, or when the placebo effect makes the brain have an impact on the body.
His own body...human bodies.
Not any other species.
Νow symbols can affect humans sharing the same understanding of them, and because humans are the world, they begin to believe that using words changes the cosmos.
Knowledge = power, conveniently ignoring the use of an agency, a proxy.

This is how Americans convince themselves that whatever discrepancies between races exist they are manmade irregularities that can be corrected with uniform education, leading to uniform actions within controlled highly regulated manmade environments.

Needless to say the idea that all is subjective, gains traction.
All mistakes in judgment can be blamed on something other than self, or corrected by the intervening system, protecting idiots from their own poor judgments.
Like a technological malfunction due to a promiscuous lifestyle.

There's a reason why females are so picky and careful.
Not so when the system steps in to protect them, and their "right" to become as retarded as they want to become.

Like the fool who looses it all on the stock market, and then corrects his own idiocy, his own mistake, by declaring bankruptcy, or the guy who purchases a mansion on a waiters income and then when the economy plummets, he accuses others for his own arrogance.....but do not fear, this idiot can also repeat his idiocy because he can also declare bankruptcy, suffer 7 years and then be free to be as idiotic as he can be.
Poof...erased....a memory soon forgotten.

Why do young girls have the gumption to go out with provocative clothing?
No fear, right?
Why?
Is it because they are strong independent women, expressing themselves freely, because having their tits in full view is a power surge...all the benefits with none of the risks.... or is it because they know there's a system there protecting them from males bigger, faster, stronger than them?
Well, in time, if they continue there will be a cost.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 1:21

For the lower end of the Modern type, the most retarded, there is nothing beyond absolute one and absolute nil.
So either morality is universal or it is nothing, it is manmade, it is arbitrary.
Either world is absolutely determined, or there is absolute freedom and nothing is determined.
Such simpletons cannot think in degrees, or they refuse to think in those terms, preferring the easy simplicity of their binary system, taken literally.
They can think of no other alternative.

It's like in that example I used before of pets placed within a manmade highly regulated, controlled, monitored, environment.
Now, imagine a human, a bit smarter than a dog or a cat, but not by much.
If you raise such a creature within this sheltered, protective, environment, it begins to believe that all rules are about authority and an external entity enforcing its will.

Anyone that tells it of a world where there is no authority and yet, still, there is regulation.....order. It could not imagine such a thing. It would believe that this person is lying or that this authority minus an organism, is about him....he says so, because such a mind cannot think of any, regulating authority other than a willful one.
It's simple mind, born and raised within manmade controlled systems cannot imagine how such a system would impose a limit to its freedom.
You can teach it about Evolution and how natural selection works, and you can describe judgment and costs/benefits, but its pathetic, tiny mind just cannot understand, or refuses to, wanting to keep its dream of escaping and going outside system to live as anything it wants to be, because nobody would be there to stop it.

Imagine such a creature, born and raised in an environment full of human symbols, where words got things done, enforced the law, imposed will...would not this creature believe words were magical?
Just taking itself as evidence, and how it jumps at the sound of certain sounds in specific sequences, or how a bell ringing makes it salivate....would not its own automatic trained reaction convince it that words intrude into its mind, and force it to do what it does not want to do?
It might imagine words as having some kind of organic substance, that something enters its skull, invades its body, and controls its actions.
Words would be like gods.
Would not, such a creature, begin collecting and storing words. Would it not arrange them in strange, symbolic, ways, to create more powerful effects?
Would not the strangeness, the uncanny-ness, the uniqueness of the arrangement not indicate a secret it knows and nobody else has known?
Can you imagine how powerful such a pathetic, desperate creature would feel, ensconced in its unique arrangement of symbols...and how impotent, and feeble it would be without them?

Would not repeating words, data, knowledge, not be an expression of its power?
Could you imagine how inflated its deflated ego would become?

Now imagine how every time he unleashed the power of his strange arrangement of symbols others, pathetic feeble nit-wits, were affected, and how this effect reinforced his belief in the power of his words.
and, on the off chance, that he attempted to reproduce a similar effect in nature, can you imagine the power of his own convictions, and how his desperation and need, might even make him hallucinate......and experience psychosomatic feedback.
Now, imagine this pathetic creature failing to replicate this initial effect...and how it would turn to chemical inebriation to cloud its senses, and place it in a state of heightened impressionability....how magical the experience would be, for it....how convinced of his secret combination's power....how he would guard it against skeptics.
How it would come up with clever ways to dismiss them, disregard them, ignore them, explain them away.
Imagine how addictive this experience would become for it...unable to cope with mundane existence without this magical effect.
Imagine how many new arrangement would emerge when within this state of paroxysm,..how many new arrangement of symbols would float, as if from nowhere, into its mind. It would feel like it had tapped into a magical vein....the joy, the joy of it!!!

Imagine all that?
No need to....it's happening.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 11:28

You have to be emasculated, and quite a pussy to be in the presence of someone who postures and declares himself "superior", in your presence.
One can tolerate such an obvious animalistic show of dominance, as the product of a fool, but repeated tolerance shows submission, silent agreement.

Idol worship is a young girl's addiction.
Boys are inspired, girls worship.
The propensity to worship idols reveals something innate - an admission of inferiority, a coming to terms with it as an inevitable part of one's spirit.

Real men will have no part in it.
Fools will be torn down, not out of envy, but out of aesthetic taste, unable to tolerate the vulgar and the lie pretending to be the opposite of what it is.
Hellenes worshipped gods with flaws, it took slaves to create a worship of the "perfect".
Slaves who saw in the perfect idol evidence of their feebleness, and only wanted to submit to what they could never be...like all pussies.

tautog

tautog

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: member thankyou note Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:16

I just want to say to Satyr that I am one of the silent members that appreciates your insights.
I have followed you since stumbling upon the ILP site where I came upon your essay "the feminization of mankind"  I found it brilliant.
        That essay and so many other posts have given me explanation and understanding to an extent of our world, society, nature, and human thought and behaviors.
        KT may not be your forum but I am grateful for the lesson/s from it.
     I just wanted you to know of my appreciation and say thank you Satyr.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 17:40

Pussies are many a times also those corrupt romanticists who mask their hunger for accolades and admiration as their 'good fight'.

Dickheads are many a times those wavering from fighting the real fight when its far more easier to tackle and wrestle with what is loud and familiar, so they never have to go deep into the belly of the monster, into the jaws of death; the faint-of-heart, and the infantile slaves easily pinched by rheality at large.

Such cowardice easily labels all else cowardice.
This is how it Normalizes Its cowardice.

Cowardice only bullies;
the Daring inflict.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 2:59; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 19:04

tautog wrote:
       I just want to say to Satyr that I am one of the silent members that appreciates your insights.
I have followed you since stumbling upon the ILP site where I came upon your essay "the feminization of mankind"  I found it brilliant.
        That essay and so many other posts have given me explanation and understanding to an extent of our world, society, nature, and human thought and behaviors.
        KT may not be your forum but I am grateful for the lesson/s from it.
     I just wanted you to know of my appreciation and say thank you Satyr.

Thanks....now do your part and spread what you've learned.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 21:30

An, so, we have it.
A judgment, directed by taste, is not judged subjectively, but objectively by the outcome, measured as cost/benefit, in depth of time, from shallow immediate gratification to deep long-term benefits....and always in relation to an ideal.

So, whereas doing heroin might be immediately gratifying, giving a certain shallow, in time, benefit, its costs will exceed the benefits, in the long-run.
Similarly, denying race may feel good, may abide by popular myths, but the costs in producing an offspring of inferior mental potential will be greater than any immediate benefits.
Then one would demand that the state step-in and decrease this error in judgment, by enforcing strict modes of conduct, and laws enforcing quotas, in the name of artificial equality, so as to decrease the costs to a bad judgment-call, or a bad subjective evaluation of the indifferent world.
Also, suffering some kind of sexual or psychological dysfunction making you prefer obesity to fitness, unhealthy members of the opposite sex, rather than healthy and fertile ones, may gratify a diseased psychology in the short-term, in the immediate, but the costs will be long-term and just as certain.
Also, living a promiscuous lifestyle with the help of technologies invented and made accessible to you, may offer an immediate pleasure, a shallow and certain befit, but the long-term costs, even if the technologies do not fail, will not be evaded.
To, then, demand, that the state enforce laws to decrease the price of your earlier superficial, shallowness, your bad judgments, is to demand that another step in and mitigate between your bad subjective judgments and your present immanent costs...in other words between your subjectivity and the objective reality you failed to adequately understand and appreciate.

I guess we can say that nature is unfair in making females carry a minimal number of ovum, while the male can produce billions of sperm his entire lifetime, and is brutal in making females become pregnant, but to then say that manmade technologies and systems "ought" to step in and offer females the means to pretend to be like males, and to then accuse all those that expose this intervention of being fascists, or of socially fabricating the "unfairness", in simply pathetic.

I say, if we intervene on the consequences to increase the benefits and keep the costs as low as possible, then why would we be surprised when this intervention, like all human interventions, results in pollution, like the freaks now populating our urban environments?
There's a easy way to debunk the mythology of Moderns and their obsession with leveling all judgments down to uniform parity....and that is to deny them the privilege of an intervening force, an institution, to adjust costs/benefits, erasing, once and for all, the delusion of equality.
It would also expose the insanity of claiming gender, race, are manmade, social constructs, because the story of Liberia they can justify away.
If all, for a year, would be forced to accept the fullness of the benefits and the costs of their choices, their judgment calls, the, so called, "debate of nature versus nature would be exposed as another infantile pacifier, men-children, and spoiled brats have been sucking on for decades.

No "I say so"....just deny all any intervention by any institution, any technique/technology not of their own making, forcing them to live with the consequences of their own judgments and tastes and choices.
See how fast they begin whining and crying out for help.

What's tragic, from the perspective of thee brain-dead, nit-wits trying to trick reality with word-games, is that no amount of sheltering can fully adjust cost/benefit.
Human techniques/technologies are simply not sophisticated enough to do more than slightly reduce them, or postpone costs, so as to accentuate immediate benefits - immediate gratification.
Social justice warriors are all about revving up social institutional intervention to further adjust cost/benefits balances on the side of benefits..s, by reducing the costs to being stupid. A demand of parity is this adolescent realization that subjectivity cannot protect you from a world you pretend is not there.
When they speak of "justice" what they mean is to increase social mitigation to create "parity" by further reducing the costs to their  errors in judgment.

This is the current Right/Left divide, as it is presently being played out in the States.
Conservatives are now refusing to make concessions to accommodate the delusions of a growing population of imbeciles and dysfunctional freaks.
institutional equalization is one thing, but to now attempt a linguistic control over thoughts and words, so as to further create the illusion that all are equally and all choices are the same, has gone a bit too far.
At least it is not feasible in the species,a s it presently is. Just as Communism and Christianity fails because it speaks of a species not of this world, or of this world but not this species, so too this Liberal demand simply cannot function in a human species evolved in more dire environments.
Perhaps in a few centuries of social engineering a new breed of "man" will be produced to resemble the ant and the bee more than any mammal.
Until that day they can continue to fantasize and hope.

Day and night dreams are an alternate reality they can enjoy, as they fall deeper and deeper into sleep.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:26

Nature versus Nurture, a modern's handicap wheelchair.

Nature = sum of all past nurturing.
Moderns prefer to believe that in this conflict nature nurture perfectly balance-out.
The more fanatical ones go so far as to dismiss nature altogether, allowing nurture as the only factor determining an individual's essence.

Let's take the first, slightly less insane, proposition.
Are they saying evolution can be halved in a less than a lifetime, making species a generation away from extinction?
Are they saying this only applies to humans because they can learn faster, they can use words, and can pretend to be what they can never be?
If that's the case, why not put our beliefs into practice and dedicate ourselves to recreating the species of homo sapient into something unique ever 2 to 3 generations.
What a naive and charming child's tale.

Here's the thing....one lifetime of training, of nurturing, no matter how intrusive and totalitarian, cannot erase centuries of nurturing. If it were possible all we know of evolution would be useless every century.
We can also train dogs and apes, to a lesser degree, to follow our manmade nurtured behaviours, and the effect would last for less than a lifetime, or as long as there is a human present to reinforce the training.
You can take the boy out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the boy.

Past is not what happened to us.....it IS us.
It is not gone, left behind, forgotten....it is present, we call it appearance....and ti stares back at us in every reflection, in every (inter)action.
We can be oblivious to it, and it still does not disappear.
The mind may forget and deny, but it cannot escape the body's inability to forget and deny.
This fabricated conflict of nature versus nature is another way of saying mind versus body, spirit versus flesh.
It depends on a substantive separation, where mind is not the product of the body, and spirit is not a reference to a past made flesh.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:52

Free-Will and Determinism
To explain free-will in a way that even a modern moron can slightly understand we must use imagery.

Let us imagine ourselves swimming in a vast ocean with no end, and that in this ocean we are swept forth by a wave.
This ocean and wave is time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is our free-will against the surge of a massive body of water.
We can swim horizontally on the surge, or dive into its depths, or stay on its surface, but we cannot swim contrary to it....reason is that we are also part of the wave and to do so would contradict our existence...but let's not make this too complex for the retards.

From the imagery we can now understand how the past is immutable, and though it is determining, as it is pushing us forward whether we like it, or not, we can adjust ourselves, and our trajectory, relative to its force.
With effort, determined by the power of our will and the aggregate energies it focuses, we can move horizontally on its crest, deeply or on the surface, like a surfer, and that is the next of our will's power.

Will here is mind, aggregate energies is body, which also includes brain of which the mind is but an extension.

To this we must mention chaos, because the imagery fails to incorporate randomness and only represents order, in the form of water.
Things become too complex for retards, so best we keep it as simple as possible, and like most retards only believe in order - primitive minds cling to their primal comprehension, and order is all they can process as existing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 23:20

Insanity is a detachment from reality.
A self-sustaining echo-chamber.
it feeds on feedback, and when it is lacking such external sources of reflection, it echoes back into itself - solipsism.

Attributed to Einstein, Benjamin Franklin and many others...
Quote :
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting it to come out different.
This is the epitome of subjectivity that denies an objective world and believes that all judgments are equally valid....so why not repeat the same actions and expect a different outcome, when the outcome is entirely your own construct?
Subjectivity, pushed to its Nihilistic limits, as it is in modernity, cannot learn from errors, because all is a matter of interpretation, therefore there are no errors only perspectives.
For such insane minds, if there is no absolute truth, there can only be absolute error, thusly equality found in the negative, just as their God is defined as a contradiction of everything experienced: omnipotent, omniscient, immortal, omnipresent, whole, one, being and so on.
If not absolute morality, universal ethical codes, then no moral codes outside personal preference, taste.....nothing to judge yourself against, nothing to evaluate your every choice, ergo a repeating of what feels good expecting each time, a different outcome.

One of the symptoms of an insane mind, thuogh it may not offer any other outer behavioural hint, is its usage of language.
It's sentences incoherent, words forced into strange combinations, insisting that something meaningful is being presented, confusion hiding behind the pretense of complexity, references, name dropping, deferring to idols, to authorities, because the words have no relation to anything experienced, obfuscating so as to mask simplicity of motive, constant self-declaration of desirable imagery.
Detachment from reality makes the individual more dependent on the validation from other minds, neediness erupting in rage, or in emotional tirades when stressed, when doubted, when its own insanity is exposed; grandiosity compensating for self-doubt, faked certainty burying insecurity, the continuous usage of gifts to purchase acknowledgment,t o buy respect, a desire to cocoon self within multiplicity - herd psychology.
detachment from reality is a running away from what terrifies, the uncertain, the threatening.....burying self within group, seeking the inner core, the middle of the pack, the center of attention.
The world is to be escaped within humanity, which now becomes code for world - esoteric emotive sensationalism seeking validation, trying to seduce with positive reinforcement, bait to create a flesh and blood protective shield.
Similar to a coward associating with a group to find strength through others - the bigger the clique the more powerful he feels.

Pure nihilism seeking to break down all divisive concepts so as to increase participation, and live out a life within a protective balloon; hypocritical, positive nihilism, believing in absolute truth, an immutable, static thing awaiting discovery to provide the one who dared infinite power, a final solution, salvation from the uncertainties of existing in a fluctuating cosmos.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 15:04

In my ongoing polemic against post-Modern tripe, masking as intellectual mysticism, or what I simply call Modern and Nihilism, I offer this "saad truth"...

The practice of slinging together impressive sounding words to imply you are saying something deep, or that you are saying something at all, is used by the most desperate pseudo-intellectual buffoons across many fields...and it is most popular in the forum circuits where lost minds desperate for attention and acknowledgement often use this tactic as abstract artist, with no talent, use the method of shame, and peer pressure to make a name for themselves as "profound artists" whose works can then be sold, to naive, impressionable imbeciles for extraordinary amounts.

The method uses popularity, peer pressure for an effect.
Some gibberish is put together, some paint splashed on canvas, then marketed as the new, trending, revolution in human thinking and/or art.
Ant resistance is shamed with accusation of stupidity, because only the deserving can fully appreciate the nonsense. most succumb to pressure and begin pretending that they too see the "genius" in the nonsense - the few simply ignore it, leaving fools to be taken advantage by such infantile ploys.
In the field of philosophy where science meets art, this practice is becoming increasingly popular.
with it idiots, charlatans, can declare themselves anything they desire, projecting their preferred image.
Using words, as cRappers use them, to produce an effect, to trigger emotions, to tickle primal instincts, they string together words, in word associations exposing their own psychosis, their own needs, and then sell it as profound insight.
If studied carefully one realizes how shallow and infantile the implied message is.
Its purpose is to feed into primal emotions, and not to raise concepts to lucidity.

Sampling is rampant, as recycling takes the place of creativity  to rearrange the old in newer, more fashionable ways.
There is no meaning, other then the actor trying to pull all who listen or read into his own psychosis, creating a clan of collective neurosis.
Pain shard is suffering reduced to a tolerable level.
Plagiarism is avoided by tweaking the words, rearranging or replacing them with other ones, as if with this alteration a deep insight has been produced.

Those baffled by the pretenses, are accused of lacking something necessary to fully experience the magic.
Those seeing through the transparency of the motives are ridiculed or slandered, forced to remain silence, so as to not shatter the illusion being manufactured.
Sampling is the repetition of past creativity, by simply including it along side other ones, and then synthesizing the entire piece of garbage with a hook, like a rap sequence, full of innuendos and multiple references.  
The listener plucks bits and pieces, combining them in his own mind in ways that have meaning for him.
The piece itself is meaningless, purposefully incoherent, allowing the listener to project into it his/her own personal experiences, triggered by a verbal sequence.
to clarify it would reduce it to garbage. Its magic lies in its incoherence, directed by a seductive background primal beat, and those sampled melodies, triggering emotional reactions, imagery, sensations.
In philosophical contexts the method restricts itself to the theoretical, the noetic, the completely abstract.
The world is really a nuisance, it draws inspiration from, samples from, imagery to trigger the appropriate reactions in the reader.
Such "philosophical work" is meaningless. It simply takes advantage of simplicity, of need, of lostness, a desire to find purpose in the one reading - it exploits weakness.
Sequence of words can be anything, since there is no order, no world, to restrict their usage. The only directing utility is to trigger, in the reader, sensations, emotions.
Having read the trash the reader feels enlightened, inspired, when, in fact, nothing with any pragmatic meaning, or application, is presented.

The actor/writer may market himself, promote himself, by declaring himself someone impressive, using some popular idol as the icon.
Self promotion is essential, because the work itself is garbage, and will confuse, if the writer does not imply greatness within it, hoping myriads of readers will dedicate themselves in finding it, and if they do not, will pretend they have.
He will not push them, known that their subjectivity will be enough.

To evade exposure, the actor/writer will cloud his meaningless gibberish with enough insinuations as to permit him to claim any position.
Being misunderstood is essential to defend himself against those that know what he is doing, but of pushed the multiple insinuations will allow him to go any way with his defensive retreat.

I's how Love became a mystical bond, conveniently bridging reason and irrationality, for the Christian charlatans, but any other positive sensation, any positive motive, like survival, will do.
A possible alternative would be self-preservation raised to the level of universal force, binding everything from stones to amoeba in a cosmic embrace.
But to make the base disappear in magical mysticism, you must pretend more is going on, by changing the words being used.
To place it within art, an untalented artist may paint a tree, but to hide his inability to paint it realistically, he may disguise his lack of talent by painting it different hues, or by exaggerating its form, or by rearranging its parts, as if the artists motive hides a profound insight, rather than a lack of skill.
A "musicians" lacking talent wills ample melodies, splice them together, and then speak over them, word-association gibberish - he may even hide his inability to sing, in this way.

The emphasis is places on the effect, not the cause, just as it is placed on nurture and not nature, as the sum of all nurturing, or on the subjective rather than the world as the object of interest.
It is the effect which is being worshiped and mimicked and not its source.
The abstraction, the noumenon, rather than the world, the phenomenon.
Because the abstraction is intimate, it is malleable, it is mutable.

Nihilistic inversion.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 18:30

The usage of nonsense is ubiquitous in our times.
Often the participants are indoctrinated into a cult-like noetic system with its own special jargon.
They can converse with each other, often understanding each other in their vagueness, but to an outsider it sounds like gibberish.
A fact they use to feel superior to the average, outsider.

They can only refer and defer to abstractions, icons, idols, books they've shared, jargon associated with them, because their "philosophy" has nothing to do with world, as it is a noetic construct sampling abstractions, to create a new monstrosity.
This is their common ground, their shared work.
Like busy-bees they each ad their own piece of nonsense to the nest.

We know of this from real life.
There is a fan-club for abstract artists who produce crap, and yet the members rather than being dissuade feel more empowered by this.
Makes them fee special, unique, superior how they are part of a small group who can actually find quality in crap.
It's similar to the self-handicapping phenomenon. The more incomprehensible, nonsensical, irrational, their views, their choices, the more they feel special for being part of a small group that "gets it".
It sets them apart, even if the costs are high, or rather it is BECAUSE the costs are high.
Rather than being dissuaded by the cost, in reason, they are further persuaded. Similar to how Christians feel all the more validated by the absurdity of their beliefs, because then their 'faith' has a cost only they are willing to pay.

Let's consider another group, the Scientologists.
The absurdity of their dogma is reinforced with the usage of specialized jargon only the initiated can fully appreciate.
An outside it excluded by the specialized jargon, with no meaning, because their language refers to nothing they can experience, but can only acquire meaning when indoctrinated - noetic esoteric connections.
like with bible studies. the students feel like they are exploring, rationally, something profound, something so deep it cannot be experienced unless one is properly trained to feel it in self.
Although it's all nonsense they are convinced they are doing profound work that will benefit mankind.
Because its all abstract, noetic, with minimal if any references to the outside world, the language represents the noetic boundary differentiating them from other nihilistic dogma, and, more importantly, from the world itself.
Entire essays, books, written on a shared delusion, a common psychosis, becoming an external reference point, which is really noumenon externalized as code. With every successful exchange of data the members feel more certain of their shared delusions. Lacking any world reference points they remain dependent on memetic reference points. This is also why popularity is a major factor in the justification of their beliefs.
So, although its all nonsensical the fact that it can be comprehended by another indicates that it is not, similar to how a shared appreciation of Pollock, or cRap music, indicates its meaningful quality.
The participants write treatise on what they share an appreciation of, exploring the nonsense with more nonsense.

Wheres agreement for empiricists, objectivists, is found in a common reality, for a cult an agreement is only possible with a common noetic construct all must be trained to appreciate, learning the lingo, and repeating the same phrases.
That their views has no utility outside mind only encourages them. They feel like they've tapped into some secret only they can see and fully appreciate. Absurdity becomes a bonding mechanism, binding each member in irrational emotional, sensations - a common 'high'.

Connecting this to drug use is easy. Addicts find in each other validation for their addiction.
Only those who have experienced the 'high' can know them.
To be trusted, a part of their exclusive membership of pain, you must partake of the bonding narcotic.

Nihilistic memes function in exactly the same way.
It's not enough that world is numbed-away, that the mind is absorbed into its own inebriated confusion, but the world must be made non-threatening by absorbing all into the addiction.
All must be made high, so as to not remain vulnerable to the lucid who resist the pleasure of the drugs benefits.
Druggies also have their own lingo.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 11:14

Prolegomena

Nihilism - the inversion of reality, using symbols to negate the experienced or using noumena (abstractions) to contradict the apparent, the present.
First word is 'nihilism' itself which is now used to describe a cosmos void of what a mind awakening to its conditions demands to endure existence - absolute.
In effect it is the projection of abstractions into reality, not being reflected back - validated.
It is noumena filling in what is missing in (inter)active flux of patterns - absolute.
It is the absent-absolute theorized, and expected as existing, awaiting discovery - negation of flux.
End of existence in singularity.
Man awakening to the absence of absolutes, meaning, purpose, telos, psychologically reacting to this as a nil, when it made life possible - life negating, self-hatred projected as something wrong with otherness, a problem to be resolved, a wound to be healed.

Two poles, corresponding to the off/on synaptic process emerge as positive/negative, later evolving to God/Satan, abstracted as 1/0 - dualism, binary logic.
Fluidity is nullified in the simplification/generalization of absolute nil and absolute one.
One/Nil taken literally rather than symbolically, as human representations.

Meaning - connection of patterns, or congruent patterns.
Finding relationships in the (inter)activity of flux.
When such meaning is not found externally, in world, the mind of a nihilist replaces this lack by constructing connections inside his mind, using his abstractions. These relationships are usually emotional, combinations of abstractions in ways that correspond to nothing outside the mind.
These can be comforting when the world denies the mind meaning, and can become shared resulting in nihilistic memes, shared by multiple minds.
With no external reference point the minds themselves become externalized noetic reference points, sharing a common lingo - symbols, metaphors...
Members reaffirm their shared meme, which fills them with a sense of uniqueness, because it is not available to the non-indoctrinated.
The meme is esoteric, unable to be understood by the non-initiated, trained in the alternate usage of symbols, idolizing the same icons, metaphors,sharing the same ideals.

Knowing - accumulation of data.
Storage, in memory, of patterns in sequences triggering specific behavior, emotions, imagery.
Genes are stored patterns, arranged in sequences, similar to sentences which are technological extensions of biological processes.
Understanding - finding patterns in the accumulated patterns.
Discovering connections, meaning, in the (inter)acting patters and/or congruity of patterns.
In Nihilism this 'understanding' is esoteric, as there is no external reference point. The initiated make connections between abstractions, constructed by similar accumulation and arrangement of data (patterns).
World no longer indicates, to the mind, how to arrange patterns as it is disregarded as no more than a source to sample from. The limiting order of nature, for example, no longer inhibits the mind from arranging abstractions in extraordinary sequences - words placed in bizarre sequences, only the initiated can find meaning in. Their connections are entirely in their heads, noetic, therefore the meanings are totally internalized as an alternate reality, or a reality usurping the experienced, covering it, lending it extraordinary meanings.
Sheltering further diminishes the relevance of reality, since the individuals participating in an alternate reality are protected from the severity of their detachments - the system mitigates between individual and world adjusting costs/benefits.
Inter-subjective islands where the participants can live in their own, private, or shared by a clique alternate reality, as long as they pay their dues to the system offering them the service of protection.

Words, symbols, no longer act as connections of mind to body, and organism to world, but now become symbols that usurp body, making mind dominate body, because body cannot lie as mind can.
Whatever residual effects body produces is numbed using narcotics, or by cultivating an ascetic discipline that learns to disregard body, making ti no more than a accessory.
An example would be current Liberal methods of denying sex as a naturally evolved type. Rejecting the apparent in body, the physical, so that the abstractions of mind can take over and replace them with alternate meanings. The appearance of body is covered in metaphor, symbolic corrections of past/nature, so that they can claim that all is a social construct, in other words all is a product of the mind.
The method is partially successful. Psychosis is a symptom of this form of self-denial, and immersion in delusion. The individual seeks to find support in numbers, in popularity, in the reaffirmation of the like-minded, because it has no other external reference point other than other minds where the abstractions exist as symbols.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 13:13

Pareleipomena

Anecdotal "evidence' supported by a selective reading and interpretation of text, substitutes for an external reference.
Utility is substituted by psychosomatic effects, or the Placebo effect.
The body's temporary agreement triggered by the minds convictions.

The member share their personal stories expanding the noetic field of esoteric references, now externalized as code - words arranged into sentences in text.
This text compensates for the absence of an external reference point in phenomena.
Noumena externalized as symbols.

The clique congeals into a self-referential echo-chamber, the boundaries of their emergent cult marked by their shared meanings, icons, idols.
Name-dropping, the usage of language to impress, to mesmerize, placing the indoctrinated reader into a self-induced trance.
Symbols acquire a magical aura. Their mere mention triggering the psychosomatic processes, preparing the individual to experience the mystical.
Others reaffirm the experience with their own testaments.
The cult is driven to expand, due to its detachment from reality, so as to become world - mass of mind participating in a self-referential reality within its own meanings.
The process becomes a work of art, a mission.
World to be transformed into their shared delusion. The real replaced by the surreal.

Participants vetted for their ability to absorb the shared meme, with minimum resistance.
Skepticism verifying the process of reasoning, but then replaced by total faith in the common. the members no longer question the shared meme, they add to its wonder.
Each member working to flesh out the shared delusion, attempting to fill in all the gaps, so that nothing from the outside can disturb the internal, the ritual.

Ritual substitutes for patterns.
Icons and idols serve as inspiration.
The ritual gathers the collective energies to create a field of empowerment for all who are included.
Their shared jargon differentiating them from the non-initiated - a rite of passage, necessary for new converts to be accepted into the clan.
All text is interpreted not in reference to world but in reference to their esoteric substitution of it.
Ambiguity is cherished as a vehicle for manipulation. They harvest text that remains vague to incorporate it as added affirmation of their shared delusions.
Music is a perfect vehicle because it is visceral, emotional, abstract, triggering emotions, stimulating spontaneous reactions, as if they were coming from an external source.
The esoteric connecting to the exoteric through this confusion.
Immediate appearance can be disregarded. Participants are now connected to beyond the present - swept away by music, sometimes aided with chemicals, towards what lies beyond the apparent - noetic looping.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 13:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of stupid attempting to appear intelligent.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the simple and simplifying the complex.
Part of Nihilistic inversions.
The simplest of concepts are unnecessarily made complex, so as to dissuade understanding, and then replaced with a simplification of complexity, to offer it up as a alternative.
So appearance, the present, is far too complex to matter, and then some bullshyte obfuscations implying and saying nothing, becomes perfectly rational.
This method is part of detaching from the obvious, from reality, and replacing the simple with an alternative which is not understood, but presented mystically, using connector words feigning understanding, or an understanding reserved for the select few, the indoctrinated.
Christianity did exactly this.
Reality far too troubling to be reasoned, escaping in the confused mysticism of word-associations, pretending to find salvation in innuendo, in abstractions.
The word is God. Metaphor for an philanthropic ONE - a reality negating abstraction.
Christians, also, had their own lingo. total nonsense pretending to be exchanging deeper truths than the ones perceived sensually - noumena usurping phenomena.
All Nihilistic dogmas share this. Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Marxism, Scientology, Liberalism.

In reference to the imbecile linked to above, in ILP, here we have a perfect example of stupidity pretending to be profound, secret wisdom, or humble skepticism unable to come to a conclusion.
From gene to meme. The idea that sexual roles evolved in natural environments an then be applied socially, culturally, memetically, as gender, or totally denied reality, in Nihilistic memes, becomes, for the typical Modern coward an excuse to remain blind to what is in front of him. Although the same imbecile can easily indulge in leaps of faith, such as those involved in the gibberish he uses to pretend he is discussing esoteric crap, he refuses to acknowledge the apparent, the present, as being relevant.
He is the prefect example of how a Nihilistic meme can functionally render a mind blind to the world, helping it cope, immersing it in noetic nonsense.

The mystification of the simplest phenomenon so as to confuse them to the point where judgment must be postponed, or any hypothesis can become equally valid is exemplified in such practices as confusing the manmade idea of gender with sexual roles, a so as to detach them from each other, converting one into a magical concept the other fails to fully represent.
gender as the social adaptation of sexual reproductive roles becomes a mystical relationship to reject such an obvious simple relationship.
Same thing is attempted when race is detached from appearance, so as to dismiss its genetic relationship and convert it into a memetic construct.

Motive, infected by Nihilism, founded no idiocy, cowardice, dis-ease, must accomplish the taste of detachment if it is to make the world tolerable to its sensitivities, its preferences.
Humanity is also converted into a pure ideal, losing its reproductive meaning, indicated by all species categories.
Modern hypocrites convince themselves that this self-delusional method of converting a phenomenon to a noumenon, frees them from indifferent reality, which they feel as being vicious and unjust, in relation to their feelings and desires.

Postponement of judgment is also part of the christian canon.
God's "reality" postponed to a coming event, or affirmed by personal testimonies and anecdotal "evidence".
The absurd remains rational as long as we evoke a coming future.
This is how Paradise was brought down to earth as a coming Utopia.  
Future substituting for the beyond.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 9:55

Modern specimens of Nihilism

I've spoken of the regurgitating data dispensers, who like computers dispel information with little to no understanding of it - google genius.
The difference between knowing and understanding has been given, yet, in the U.S. they appear to be synonyms, making education the cure-all for all human disparity.

I've spoken of the idiot savants produced by the system as a byproduct of specialization.
Institutionalized autism, I called it, where individuals understand a single discipline, usually the focus of their job/career, and are completely inept in everything else.
Work, as an aspect of integration, demands a lot from individuals, who must maintain productivity by updating their knowledge and understanding of developments in their filed of interest.
This leaves them, with little time, and energy, to pursue anything else, other than as a hobby they indulge in in those rare times of leisure.

I've, also, spoken of the increasing numbers of 'sensitive souls', like the ones dominating university campuses today. Our social justice warriors.
Freaks, geeks and all sorts of genetic mutations, demanding to be taken seriously, to be given "safe spaces".
Easily bruised, the world is a minefield of suffering they are unable to tolerate.
Drug use, to cope, is rampant among them. They flee reality into artificial constructs where their particular mutation finds solace.
There they cohabitate, in cliques, with members of their own kind.
Fragile "snowflakes", sometimes putting no displays of machismo, cultivating images of toughness, to protect a delicate psychology, unable to tolerate the brutishness of existence, nature's savagery.
Urban dwellers who venture into parks to pretend they are in-tune with their animal nature.
These are the types that will escape in esoteric universes, into abstractions detached from reality.
Their psychological weakness they call culture, to be cultivated, sensitive to the needs of others - enlightened butterflies fluttering over fields of flowers when the winds die down enough to not pose a threat no their wisp-like wings.  

If there be a single representative of feminization, this type is it.
Perpetual adolescence, gathering friends to construct alternate realities where they can safely play in.
They paint, play music, fantasize, so delicate they must entertain, keeping busy with endless projects to preoccupy their sensitive minds.
Partly 'google geniuses', partly idiot savants, they maintain a tenuous relationship with the world that disturbs them, and denies them gratification. Inward is where they find endless sources of satisfaction, and when boredom comes they reinvigorate the source with a dose of chemical joy.
Knowledge of world is what they sample, their institutionalized autism accentuating parts of it, developing a private language as a boundary, a wall to keep the savages out.
An internal city, where their friends come to visit, or stay, helping them build citadels, with spiraling brilliance.
On the top a private chamber overlooking their imaginary kingdom, populated by needy spirits, delicate as their own, but less imaginative. They come together within the master's fantasies, to add their own little creatively crazy pebble.
Men-children absorbed in role-playing, immersed in their alternate universe.

Who has the heart to disturb little boys and girls when they play?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 23:11

Anything you need to know about this specimen of Modernity you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], juxtaposed against his behavior, his performances, over the past years.
His needy psychosis is clearer when observed as a totality, rather than by taking specific events, posts.
There's a pattern to it, which cannot be followed because it is connected to his immediate environment, and his entire past, spilling over on the internet as "philosophy".
We already know he will not keep this latest promise.

Fragile ego has a temper tantrum, then a cooling off period, where he returns having fabricated an excuse, or put one of his minions to set-up a scenario justifying his glorious return, to save mankind, or some crappy forum wrongly named ILP.
This same psychosis is what lies beneath his VO, gibberish.

A psychosis attracts to it those that share in it.
This is how Christianity became so popular, or Abrahamic religions in general.
It's what makes Nihilism a unifying psychological negation of reality.

What parts of reality are to be negated, or how much of it, determines the variant of Nihilism that will gather the like-minded to its call.
With no objective world, no natural order, to limit the imagination, now free to come forth as proud fantasy, the psychotic feels liberated by his own dis-ease.
The dis-ease now a healthy expression of self.

Self-preservation, renamed self-valuing, stands forth as the proud replacement of a debunked Abrahamic mythology.
Abrahamism 2.0....more abstract than any Marxism, or Liberalism, or Humanism.
Meaninglessness presented as profound insight, mystifying with a rearrangement of words, and their justification in a synthesis of absurdity. The explanations more mystifying than the abstractions themselves.

They splatter paint on a canvas, declare it to contain deep meaning, rivaling the greats, and then dare you to not see it.
If you laugh at them, and peer pressure is not sufficient, having not the numbers to satisfy their insecurities, they fall part, flee the premises throwing behind them curses, promising never to return, and then retire in deep caverns, where chemical, medications, help them recover.
A few weeks, months, later, depending on the amount of damage dealt, they return rejuvenated, with a new outlook, having dealt with the damaging events by recalling them as victories, as intentional, as part of a grand scheme.

The process repeats.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 14:52

Atheism is a perfect example of how Nihilism creates artificial absolutes and then demands equally absurd absolute negations of it, pulling everything into its Nihilistic paradigm.

Normally the one proposing a theory would be asked to offer evidence for it, but in the case of Abrahamic theism it simply declares a God, as the antithesis of everything experienced, to which a challenge can only take the form of an equally absurd negation.
We can use the symbols of 1/0, but God, as it is defined by Nihilistic Abrahamism, and how it is negated, will suffice.

With Abrahamic Nihilism a construct is presented, an abstraction, which overturns all that is perceived, experienced, and is then taken seriously only due to its seductive popularity - its power to appeal to the average coward, imbecile, desperate soul, who is becoming the majority because of sheltering, and the intervention upon natural culling processes.
What happens when a herd is protected, as in fenced in, or placed in a barn, preventing predators from culling weakness out of it?
Unfit mutations increase, the herd increases in numbers, devastating the environment because ti is a symptom of unbalancing.
Domesticated manimals bred to be exploited, must be kept "healthy" by intervening upon their decreasing fitness, and by increasing the level of guarantying, sheltering.
We can include the modern phenomenon of political-correctness, and transgender social warrior, and identity politics, as the human manifestation of domestication, or feminization.
Sheltering increases atrophy, which then demands further sheltering.  The process continues until the system implodes.

Cows in a barn can be maintained with selective breeding and medical interventions, up to the limit of human technologies/techniques, at which point the herd deteriorates and perishes.
With domesticated animals it is man who culls them selectively.
Not so with human manimals. Here "morality" built on Abrahamic Nihilism, considers suffering a rite of passage - proof of victim status, and eligibility, salvation, for a more 'real' reality, or a higher life, after death.
The human herd is told that its declining mental/physical health is due to its sinfulness, its corruption by the primordial sin.
Interpreted into secular forms, it is man discovering his evilness, his corruption by culture, or capital, or some evil ideal, that must be rehabilitated returning it to its pristine, innocent, "original' state, - noble savage.
Modern secular continuations of Abrahamism, such as Marxism, still function under the myth of human goodness, corrupted by a 'bad' social system - all is a social construct, replaces Satan as the corrupting agency.
Underlying this myth is the notion of absolute freedom form past/nature, and liberty, through socialization, where man invents himself anew.
All is anthropomorphized.
Nature acquires a motive, God/Satan are represented by humans, therefore world is nothing more than humanity, within which language, semiotics, are magical, powerful, forces.  
Meme preceded genes, therefore gender is a social construct with no genetic foundations, and race as well, and beauty and all words dealing with human traits.
From this the meaning of justice, equality emerge as unifying expressions of the hidden lowest-common-denominator, the secret oneness, the implied whole.
Numbers words acquires a mystical substratum, as man rediscovering the mind of God - reading from the absolute oneness.
Instead of being mental implosions of fluidity, the real implodes into a universal abstraction, and appearances become illusions that can be altered at will.
Not with effort, actions, with unpredictable outcome and an uncertain success, but with thoughts, expressed with symbols, where all error re intentional, or hidden messages from the beyond.  
Abrahamic Nihilism inverts flux as a construct of substance, multiplicity as oneness, words before acts.
Secularism adapts this to Modern social environments.
Everything human is a human construct.

Returning to Atheism...given how the word "theos" and "theory" and currently understood....we have an absurdity, declaring a world that contradicts the experienced, which can only be dealt with by reducing the challenger to its level of discourse.
If it were a declaration of the existence of Middle Earth as more than just metaphor, but as an actual 'real world', underneath this one, then to reject it would demand the lowering of self to the level of childishness, and the engagement of the idiotic on its terms.
With no ability to absolutely disprove the hypothesis that Middle Earth, as Tolkien envisioned it, is actual, the 'disbeliever' would be forced to deal with the faithful men-children using 'reasoning' that first accepts Middle-Earth as a given - this would automatically equate the proposition with the one denying it, who would then be asked to disprove the hypothesis, or respond to the absurdity with equally absurd reasoning.

This is how stupidity lowers all down to the lowest-common-denominator and the proceeds to lower the level of thinking, discourse, until nothing of the rational, and the useful, remains.
All conversations become ILP banter, of tickling each others egos, and manipulating emotions, gossiping, and innuendo, where feminized females and males hold an advantage, as they have on shame, and they know of no alternative.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 12:37

Objectivity is, indeed, a reference to a judgment made with as little emotion, personal motives, as possible, as opposed to subjectivity which accepts the corrupting effects of self-interests, as unavoidable.
The second way we can approach the concept of objectivity is based on the first: the reduction of organic limitations and of automatic reactions to stimuli.
This means that the mind does not mistake its own abstractions for what they are a product of, in other words, the noumenon is not confused for the phenomenon, but is understood as a representation of it, usually engage through a mediating phenomenon, such as atmosphere (air), and/or light.
To understand this means you also understand that absolutes are how the brain interprets the world, by reducing it to a abstraction, a concept, an idea(l), and that there is, in fact, no absolute, as this is a confusion of the noumenon (abstraction) with the phenomenon.
we can include the abstractions represented by symbols such as the words/numbers 'thing', 'one', 1, 'whole', 'perfect', 'complete' etc.
In this case objectivity would indicate an an understanding that the static abstract noetic is a representation of the fluctuating phenomenon, and that absolute do not exist, as they would be an end of existence, if by existence we mean (inter)acting energies, or patterns and non-patterns dynamic processes relating.

Existence = activity.
Patterned processes (order) we divide into energy/matter in relation to how our own metabolic rates relate to their speed of vibration, repeating.
Non-patterned processes (chaos) we define as vibration with no repeating pattern - random.
Not as complexity, or order hidden in complicated (inter)activities.
Chaos would be the absence of pattern.

The theoretical conceptions of order/chaos, in other would their abstraction, their noetic interpretation, would be...

order = singularity, therefore no interactivity, non-existence.
Order is probability, as the limitation of possibility. Order is, by definition, consistent, predictable, reliable, repeating.
chaos = absolute randomness, absence of all pattern, infinite possibility.
Absolute chaos would be infinite time/space, or infinite possibilities, where all is possible, at any given point in space/time.
Although not an end to existing, it would be an end to life/consciousness, because life is ordering, dependent on consistency, the exclusion of possibilities, and the selective promotion of probabilities.
Absolute chaos is impossible, because out of randomness order emerges spontaneously, since all that is possible would come about as one approaches the state of absolute randomness.
This would also explain the repeating of the Big Bang, or the cycles from near absolute oneness, towards absolute multiplicity.
In effect the absolute is a human construct, or a product of how organic brains translate stimuli into concepts, into mental models.

Therefore , to be objective, reducing the confusion emotion, self-interest, or the confusion of mistaking the noumenon for the phenomenon, is the acknowledgment of the absent-absolute.
The reverse of how Moderns understand the concept of Nihilism.
The absence of absolute rather than being a nil, a negative, is a positive, for it makes life possible, and the expectation that meaning, purpose, or a god exists is a human one, demanding from otherness what is lacking in self.
It is man that must give meaning and a purpose to his existence, and not some other entity, nor will it be presented to him ready-made, as one gives food to a child.

The absence of the noetic constructs, as external to the mind, is a awakening most find terrifying, forcing them to seek refuge in their own minds, within the comforting presence of their abstractions, which they then take literally, so as to replace the uncertain, fluctuating, presence of a threatening world of endless (inter)activity.
This is what they mean by 'esoteric'.
Within the mind anything is possible, because there is no otherness to limit what the brain can fabricate, in accordance to what it most need, gratifying a desire, and immersing itself in pleasure; within the mind the individual can selectively sample existence, or ignore it altogether, making ti dependent on another to protect it from what it seeks to dismiss and deny, and this is why Nihilism is, by its very essence, hypocritical, and dependent - the liberty form world it craves, it pays for with dependence on other, which is the opposite of Independence, and freedom - it is 'free' in its enslavement, it is dependent in its esoteric independence.

Mr.Monk

Mr.Monk

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 17:33

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 22:28

Objectivity is about connecting patterns accurately, which we call understanding.
The connection of patterns we also refer to as meaning.
To understand si to find meaning in what is perceived, it is to make the correct connections, or to perceive how patterns relate, how they (inter)act.

Since all is active, or, more precisely, (inter)active, understanding must continuously update itself, as patterns change their relationships in degree, though not so fast as to make understanding impossible.
Patterns interact with another pattern in exactly the same way, unless a third pattern alters the dynamics.

Interaction means attract/repel = relate.
All interaction, even the most balanced, or ones where attraction exceeds repulsion, produces friction, or a loss of energy, which also changes, in time, the dynamics.

One method of testing the accuracy of your understanding, to increase your objectivity, is to compare your theory to reality, or your noetic mental model with the ongoing flux you perceive sensually.
Contradiction exposes an error in judgment.

But before this method evolves nature used the simpler method of application, and facing the costs/benefits, which we call natural selection, and include it in a mental model we call Evolution Theory.
This primal method applies an interpretation of the world causing costs/benefits, which expose the quality of the interpretation and of the application.
Error in judgment produces dire, or superior costs, in relation to the benefits, with the ultimate cost being loss of life.

In Modern Nihilistic systems, the institution intervenes to change the cost/benefit balances, resulting in atrophy of mind, in the increasing disease of the specie, in the perpetuation of unfit genes, and the demand of increasingly more profound interventions, resulting in systemic implosion.  
The only way to change this fact is to reduce the members of the system to a level of intellectual dependence and retardation so that the internal friction, internal disharmony, internal conflict,  dissipates, producing an increase in  systemic synergy.  
At this point we are speaking of the emergence of the SuperOrganism.

Some of the symptoms of the emergence of the SuperOrganism are:
*Specialization
*Socialized autism
*Co-Dependency
*Retardation, or stunting of development, atrophying of the maturation process
...and so on...

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums