Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:57 am

Reiteration of Left-Right and Liberal-Conservative as of November 25 2016:

Left-Right is the measurement of how big the government ought to be, and how much government intervention there ought to be, especially within social affairs of daily life (thought-crime). The Left desires big government and big intervention, thus support "taxing the rich" and encourage passing thousands and thousands of laws on the books. The Right, therein, desires the opposite, as few regulations and government oversights as possible. The Right would be more 'Libertarian' by default, pro-Business, pro-Industry, and even pro-Military (privatized, not public, possibly mercenary). The Left are globalist, since a Globalized government is the best possible outcome, and so encourage military interventions to spread "Democracy" as a means of spreading and building even bigger forms of a universal government-state system.

Liberal-Conservative is a measurement value of "Freedom" and individuality. Liberals tend to be individualistic and promote as much 'freedom' as possible to others, especially in the form of 'opportunity". Liberals are fixated on "opportunity" and appeal to victim-ology. Liberals want everybody to start "Equal" and with a "Clean Slate". Thus Liberalism is necessary Unnatural and Anti-Natural. Conservatism is more "Geneticist" and Natural. There is no equality, no fairness, no justice, and that's how it's always been anyway. Thus Liberalism is Moralistic (religious) while Conservatism is Irreligious and more 'spiritual'. Conservatives see Liberals with inverted morality, and vice-versa with liberals. A Conservative focuses on individual and social responsibility (Collectivism) while a Liberal focuses on who's the biggest victim (Victim-ology, Semiticism, Zionism, Abrahamism).
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:17 am

Spencer is low-T and he wants to sell something to the public - the alt-right.
If you don't want to cuck as a salesman then you have to sell fear and not appeasement.

He's also very self-conscious, seeing himself as detached from his actions. Questioning himself how he comes across.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Riastradh wrote:
Here's what I think: Until stresses produce more direct pressure things will remain as they are. It might take trauma for things to change in any real way. People have been very comfortable for quite a long time. The population is sleek and fat and distracted. Perhaps I have more faith than you about what smaller groups of excellent people have historically done and how resourceful Europeans have proven to be. I don't consider other races to even be hostile to Europeans. I just see them as infiltrating the space that Europeans have negated for far too long. Their behaviour is natural and justifiable. Europeans have lost their naturalness and only friction can see it return as far as I can see. It could never come from the ballot box. Not even in increments.

There is atleast One other website/anon. writer that takes our view. I wonder if even that person is a KT member/reader...

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The awareness about the kinship between Indo-European peoples, religions and languages, as well as its derivation from a single common core itself has a number of elements tending to form the foundation of a unitary and binding idea of the White Race. This idea can and must contribute to make significant awareness for contemporary Europe, to the extent that the "Aryan Myth" becomes a part of a worldview, both traditional and revolutionary.

Against the global and subversive tide which threatens to engulf Europe and its people, the "Indo-European Idea" constitutes a reference point for survivor European energies. This "Aryan Idea" should not simply and only refer to the sense of belonging to the White Race, but also the conscious acceptance of the values embodied in the Indo-European Tradition in history.

The fact is that despite language differences and geographical distances, there was a spiritual and racial unity from the Germanic Iceland to the Vedic India, a unity that leaves a strong mark on epic monuments such as the Iliad, the Mahabharata and the Nibelungelied. Inside this unity Hellas and Rome flourished, also aristocratic, qualitative and agonistic values of the classical world. The awareness of this tradition of blood and spirit and its opposition to the forms of semitic-abrahamic religiosity, infiltrated into Europe during the decline of the classical world and which today come back to emerge as a solvent forces, is vital for defining a specifically European worldview.

Christianity has never achieved such unity, and instead has generated a long-term series of divisions and sectarian fragmentations in mutual conflict due to its own dogmatic and fundamentalist nature, which only have plunged the White Race in an ethnic and spiritual crisis, besides its universal nature, which has led to the dissolution of ethnic identities.

Thus the Indo-European idea has presented to us as the key to the origin of Europe, also aspiring to be a revolutionary instrument that allows us to understand that not all elements that emerge or develop in Europe have the same value and how are distinguished, in Europe's history, central and peripheral trends; European trends and anti-European trends.

One and great European family.
No more brothers' wars!

Even if some of these European branches, warriors by nature, fought bravely and honorably each other in the past, they didn't for religious reasons, contrary to the many christian denominations. The particularity of christians is that they will never be able to be united because their dogmas, and indeed, they are still fighting each other because of that. Today, Europeans who rediscover their true roots are realizing that their beliefs are not an impediment to be united, because they come from the same source.

*Side note: Although Hungarians, Finnish, Estonians, Basques, and others don't speak Indo-European languages, they share most of genetics with I.E. speakers and are still White and Europeans."

+

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Taking the following article out of restricting it only to Trump, the larger pic. of the Lethe-argic opium of "Hope-ium" is a significant coining covering all things said in the Half-world thread. Ansuz in reverse.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 5:43 pm

The God-Father.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The nihilism of the Namelessness of money - the neutral signifier, begets the nihilism of a business-Name - blood, where family means other-worldly and byzantine trans-substantiation.

When blood becomes business, it becomes a bloody business…

Coppola wrote:
"Mafia is only a metaphor for America and capitalism, which will do anything to protect and perpetuate itself…"

Quote :
Pinker then quoted a line from The Godfather: "I don't like violence. ... I'm a businessman. Blood is a big expense."

"And as blood becomes a bigger expense," he continued, "and as you buy and sell things, as opposed to plundering things, other people become more valuable alive than dead. And there is both within a country, and globally, a correlation between engaging in commerce and refraining from war. You don't kill your customers."

Or to put it as The Godfather did: "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Follow-up.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 4:09 am

Quote :
Ms. Jones, the film colleague, said that in their years working together, Mr. Bannon occasionally talked about the genetic superiority of some people and once mused about the desirability of limiting the vote to property owners.

“I said, ‘That would exclude a lot of African-Americans,’” Ms. Jones recalled. “He said, ‘Maybe that’s not such a bad thing.’ I said, ‘But what about Wendy?’” referring to Mr. Bannon’s executive assistant. “He said, ‘She’s different. She’s family.’”
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 7:31 pm

These people have the "right" to vote!!!!

Bring back TIMOCRACY!!!!!

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 am

The explosion of young and educated Rightwing white males can, in large part, be attributed to GamerGate.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here was my path:
-Democrat 'playboy' against guns at 15 years old. Was always skeptical of Christianity - was a general 'agnostic' but favored Christian culture because it's what I knew, grew up with and adapted to.
-9/11 Truther movement has me questioning the official narrative.
-Playing video games. A lot. No TV. No Indoctrination-Vision to culturally move me one way or another.
-Find out about Occupy movement and 'Anonymous' 4chan.
-Still have cultural values I had since I was a kid because no TV.
-Father tells me a story about an old trip to Disney Land where he encounters a weapons engineer in a hot tub at a resort. The man told my father "Yeah, we're preparing for the next World War." Father checks out the whole meeting and finds kiosks/booths set up for military-industrial companies like Lockheed Martin, etc.
-Sporadically investigate 9/11 truth movement, still curious of a government conspiracy or something
-Ron Paul runs, I become a supporter at 2012. Notice them bringing up some stupid newsletter saying he's "racist" despite the fact he continually disavowed it.
-Find out accidentally through libertarian movement that the 9/11 commission was stifled and the public purposely kept uninformed to protect US foreign policy on Israel. Think it's interesting and from now on I'm skeptical about Jewish influence in my country.
-Ron Paul lost, return to video games.
-Learn about Austrian economics and Stefan Molyneux Anarcho-Capitalism and N.A.P.
-Become 'Voluntaryist' for a while and N.A.P., think of 'defooing'.
-GamerGate happens and I then notice bullshit injecting itself into gaming under 'feminism'.
-Investigate GamerGate and then encounter SJWism as 'anti-racist' and 'feminist'.
-Learn about Ryan Faulk from his criticisms of Molyneux. Ryan Faulk presents strong arguments which turn me into a race realist, but not a white nationalist like he was.
-Generally research SJWism and investigate racism claim some more and find the arguments against races existing as totally obtuse. Discrimination against women was totally incompatible with a capitalist model which would favor profits over prejudice. Highly favor trusting my senses and data over ideological rationalizations. Rejecting '''racism''' would mean, to my 'autist' mind, rejecting evolution in every meaningful way. The cognitive dissonance is too much.
-I become 'race realist' and MGTOW due to feminism, but still Austrian economic AnCap Voluntaryist leaning.
-MGTOW, I encounter Satyr in a comment section and find my way here.
- Learn about the nihilism of MGTOW and the Atheist+ feminism/anti-racism movement and its connections to religion.
-Learning process for a couple years.
-Trump starts running for president, return to 4chan where I resided for the Ron Paul movement. Proceed to shitpost like I've always done since GamerGate because video games became mostly shit/POZZED.
-Learn of Kek and meme a bombastic president into office just to stick a middle finger up to The Cuck Right and SJW left. Reason: He'll either destroy the country faster or make it significantly better. Favored either. If I'm young and it collapses, I'm at an advantage than if it collapses when I'm older, especially with the heavy indoctrination going on in school.
-Find out maybe Clinton should've won so 1984 came and 'woke up' the Europeans - but still believe that, probably, the 'elites' were metaphorically 'slowly boiling the frog' to make the West like China; meaning they approached it too intelligently (modelling China) for them to fuck up their genociding of Europeans. Evidence for this being the extreme and recent 'fake news' crack down which was going to happen under Clinton, still going down anyway. Controlling information to such a degree meant a silent genocide that no one even knew existed would be possible - the same way the Germany sexual assaults were covered up until social media exposed it. Clinton/Establishment still determined to kill internet speech/credibility; Alt-Media.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:44 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm

I like this guy.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:28 pm

2 new Colttaine's videos

Left a short comment on the latter:

I already knew most of this from my own observations, but it's nice to see somebody provide more publicly observable evidence. Funny how so many of you are so surprised about basic stuff like people in more natural environments being more conservative, while people in more artificial environments being more liberal, and so much so that you think it's worthy of making videos about.

Not to say I'm not glad to see somebody explore the subject in more detail, just noting it is funny to me how some basic stuff can perplex people.

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:55 pm

What was previously Left/Right was an ethnic management within a white country, of how best to achieve their ethnic aims. 'Liberalism' has been forced to sell this narrative, which is what is forcing the violence now - they are being called out on their lies that the proto-typical 'Left' ever had anything to do with the benefit of the ethnic white population. When the lie is this huge, the only solution is deflection and violence.

Every Leftist has a pseudo-scientific intellectual behind them saying "Liberal policies are what's good for white people because it's what's good for humans." whilst their loud speakers bellow "Fuck white people! Stop whiteness! White genocide is good!" With casual dismissal, these 'intellectuals' dismiss the behavior as irrational - but put up little protest to it.

We already see that a new paradigm is being formed, with the assumptions to go with them, if there is not a massive push rightward. Trump has made the Right even more like a Leftist/Capitalist-Nationalist party. Homosexuality/Culture doesn't matter, just money and 'individual liberty'. In fact, any culture will become a new 'prejudice'.

The current Left will probably not be destroyed, but just driven further left as they accept a black-fetishizing Jewish homosexual to be the hardest 'Right' of any political movement, even throwing away what was 10 years ago a position against homosexual marriage.

The slightest nationalistic policy signed from Trump is equated with a genocide. Now, anti-fa has made its appearance just in time in order to scare together the whole populace under a neo-Capitalism.

Now it will be Classical anti-racist Liberals against every (non-Jewish) group with ethnic interests. This is the successful divide and conquer of all ethnic identities and groups that aren't Jewish.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 am

MGTOW and PUA are distinct movements, but their advocacy goes largely unopposed by very many "anti-feminists" which congregate on alternative media. A recent development in the cultural war between the supposed Left/Right is the appropriation of 4chan culture for the purposes of "Humanism" which will become little else than a new frontier for Zionists. Here is an article on what is called "Kekistan" which is currently propagating in alt-media circles.

The rallying behind the absurdist culture of Kek is being combined with the SJW culture, as they both promote a nihilistic base for the perspective of their followers. The promotion of the annihilation of Western Culture through diffusion by the left finds itself comfortable with the mockery that comes within the culture of Kek, which challenges those who take ideology 'too seriously'. Now comes the relabeling of SJWs as a sort of politically totalitarian Humanism.

\"Orthodoxy", by G.K Chesteron wrote:
When a religious scheme is shattered it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also; and the virtues wander more wildly, and the virtues do more terrible damage. The modern world is full of the old Christian virtues gone mad. The virtues have gone mad because they have been isolated from each other and are wandering alone. Thus some scientists care for truth; and their truth is pitiless. Thus some humanitarians only care for pity; and their pity (I am sorry to say) is often untruthful.

Through the neurotic promotion of altruism comes the reactionary response of a rejection of any idea of altruism (which will be combined with hyper-individualism) through civic nationalism. The reduction to capital for defining a person is now taking place; Trump as the 'anti-Christ' is now being fulfilled with the amassing of centrists away from recent riots/anti-fa attack. Suddenly, out of fear, they've abandoned what conservative notions they had of politics and have begun running under the wing of Trump's Americanism. What the libertarian or GamerGater of 2012 knew about the Communist feminists/anti-racists, the centrist Democrat of 2017 now finally has a peek at and is horrified.

The trap set by the young classically liberal white men of the West, who saw the perpetuation of Communist thought trying to invade the media which they used as an escape from it, has been set in motion.
Anonymous wrote:
You took away our distractions, so we started paying attention.
Many of the same are becoming deradicalized now (especially those that are younger and did not experience the 'r-EVOL-ution' of Ron Paul that failed because of media bias) that the trap they set has gone off - satisfied with the fruits of their veterans and inculcated from youth with little experience of a society without modern technology, which causes the bleeding/osmosis of identity into the digital realm, where they can Role Play (LARP) as anything they'd like to be, as long as they're convincing enough to their own little circle.

The paradigm that was hoped for by young white men was one that gave advantages to them on either side - the same game which Jews have been accused of playing (to argue with each other on the surface, but secretly agree, unsaid, to promote their own group/ethnic interests). For other, perhaps, just a chance to die with honor; as honor is primitively attached to the perception and propagation by others. This is what was being robbed by the increasing censorship being performed by the Communists, benefiting from the void being created by the Capitalist classes attempting to import more consumers and debt-holders by mass immigration. Capitalist greed taking precedence over nation; they could have incentivized families to reproduce by altruism, but decided they get more quick bang-for-buck (and they face less competition) by importing from the third world.

These rich 'elites' were faced with a libertarian cultural revolution in which their power would have been decreased, or a Communist totalitarianism. In the former, why would they want to decrease their own power? In the latter, there was the epitome of 'humanism', of hedonist and self-interested 'altruism'. Another kind of consumerism which is a preferable alternative for them than the prospect of losing influence or power.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:43 am

Thought about the 'Russian Hacker' narrative, which is distinctly lacking in any sort of hard evidence and likely a hoax: This lie is a maintenance of political currency.

The best strategy for a failing deceiver is to introduce a new lie, which they can then build off of to continue without much interruption or to avoid a complete revelation of their deception. The 'establishment' media narrative hit a brick wall when it ceased having a story or an event - when it had a void in the anti-nationalist news cycle, which threatened its audience reflecting on what is/has happened and concluding they were lied to. This lie is taken as fact by its many supporters, and it is the foundation which prevents them from simply becoming enraged and rioting apes which have had their 'dreams' broken, the promises broken. We already got a look at this through what rioting there was. More importantly, though, it's to prevent a complete demoralization by having no more arguments against 'your enemy'.

This lie doesn't need to be the basis forever. It only needs to be the basis until your enemy makes some mistake which is substantial enough to become the new basis for their opposition, which one can then utilize deflection with. And it only needs to sustain itself before it can be effectively called out, specifically for its intended audience. In that latter case, you invent a new lie as a basis/deflection. However, if that never comes or if no event is significant enough, the lie (Russian hacker) is then built upon with as many more lies as they can get away with creating. With as much events and other occurrences which they may stack to cover it, all while assuming the same "I'm completely correct about my enemy being your enemy" narrative. There's a benefit to this, if they can manage to build something off the original lie and people believe it: If ever there is a deconstruction of these layers, the outrage will increase and increase. That is, the closer they get to being reminded of the baselessness of their views, the more layers that are peeled off (layers added after the lie), each layer advances the amount of outrage and opposition that is felt by their adherents. This is from their own denial of being in such a humiliating position as to learn that they believed a lie/deception.

Subsequently, each layer added onto the lie is felt as a 'victory'. Example: Russian hacker defends narrative that "Trump is bad." Now, one of the next victories was to be the Inauguration audience. That's something now which 'enemies of Trump' can feel comfortable with as a fall back. The next one? MLK Jr. bust removed from white house. Desperately trying to find some sort of 'edge' against Trump, even when he mistypes some word on Twitter or, really, posts anything - the petty come out of the woodwork to try and get their licks in. To try and get something. Another was the 'Muslim Ban' being frozen by a judge. A minor setback, but a rallying cry for the otherwise angry/haters and demoralized. With the recent football game, you could see its politicization by many - only to have it blow up in their face (since Patriots won, the team Trump 'picked'.)

This is the political battlefield when the population is so nihilistic and sheltered. What matters is not reality nor what things would happen there, but whether or not one is safe from criticism. This infantilization, of course, being driven by the ones providing the false hopes and promises of a better egalitarian/'humanist' governance.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Russia is still America's scapegoat. Cold War roots still run deep. I tend to take a realistically philosophical stance on Trump. Meaning, that i view him with all his flaws and misgivings and illusions but with a nuanced understanding of the symbol he represents, which is the repudiation in some, but not all ways, of the radical left. Better him than anyone else, at this point. The classic left is what his value system is still ingrained in however, with Bannon as his Aristotle.

I think Trump's aggressive bravado and delusions of grandeur are historically natural to a country born from such delusions of omnipotence, of 'predestination' to use Max Weber's term. Trump is summoning the ideological vagaries and instabilities of America's forfathers and their lack of unity except to idealism. Unity in America is impossible because it has no people, no race and no ethos. Trump understands this on a visceral level and now intends to recreate the landscape yet again based on that national principle.

He simply requires the proper guidance and instruction. Steve Bannon is the start.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Exposing how Nihilism, or more specifically humanism and liberalism, are really projections upon what threatens them of what they are most guilty of.

When they say 'do not judge a book by its cover' or accuse others of some phobia, it is themselves they are exposing.
Resentment, envy, vindictiveness to compensate for insecurity and an inferiority complex manifesting as terror expressing this fear as animosity an defensiveness.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Moderns desperately trying to understand philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:07 am

The idea that Conservatism is the true radical idea reflects my metaphysics where order is unique in a cosmos tending towards increasing chaos.
The 'progress' liberals propose is an embracing of chaos, or change as they call it.
This promotion of change is an agreement with the natural state of increasing chaos. Not a 'radical' position, at all.
Whether we like it or not, change happens, and we measure it as time, or project it as possibility and experience it as space.
We do not need to promote change, because it happens.
Supporting the inevitable is nonsensical, and hypocritical.
One does not bring about change, CHANGE happens whether you want it or not.
Of course, in their deluded minds, what they really mean by 'progress' and by embracing the inevitability of 'change', is a partial understanding of it.
What these naive, delusional, cowards mean by 'change' is rooted in their binary understanding of reality, and their inversions of it. It also exposes their deep rooted animosity towards life, existence, and who and what they are, also expressed through the current identity confusion battles.
They despise who and what they are, within the world, as it is, but instead of adjusting self to world, they attempt to adjust world to self, by lying, using words, as if they were magical forces.
Changing your attitude towards world does not change the world, only how you relate to it.
In their demented minds renaming a natural process means you've altered it, and how it impacts you within world.
For them 'change' means renaming concepts, changing their meaning as if this also changed the world they are forced to endure.
Progress, for such cowards, means a towards something 'better than this', exposing their dissatisfaction with what is, and their place in it.
Instead of doing it with actions they do it by using words - declarations, trying to change definitions, forcing others to abide by their verbal delusions, and so on.
Any change is better than what they are, and what the past has manifested as.
Adjusting your lot in life begins by first understanding world, and your place in it.
Freedom, for them, means detachment, rejection, of a determining, immutable and hated past.

Progress always means towards the better, because they've inverted the cosmic decline towards chaos, into a towards order, which has now replaced God as the secular version of absolute oneness.
They promote and try to destroy any barriers towards the advancement towards total chaos, as a unifying oneness, within which they finally find salvation, relief, in dilution. They are anti-order...any order that stands in the way of this inevitable coming randomness.  

What is truly radical is order, within this cosmic disordering.
It is the, so called, conservative that is the rebellious attitude, attempting to stop the natural advancement towards chaos - ordering what is disordering.
Supporting and promoting order = symmetry, proportionality, beauty, reliability, matter/energy and so on.
Of course conservatives go too far, infected by the same nihilism their hypocritical counterparts, the liberals suffer from.
What they mean by 'order' is whatever form is in their individual interests.
They wish to conserve only order when they, and their own, benefit from it.
This also exposes a distaste for nature, and the natural processes, of ascent and decline, for attraction and repulsion. They want to freeze time/space into their ideal state.

The two, Liberals/Conservatives as the political movements we've experienced in western politics are two sides of the same Nihilistic coin, creating the illusion of dialogue, or free-speech, when they debate which version of Nihilism ought to prevail, the One or the Nil = authentic, pure Nihilism, or hypocritical positive Nihilism.

Again how I define Nihilism is honest.
Nihilism = any human abstraction, idea(l), noumenon, that contradicts the real, the phenomenon, the apparent, or is contradicted by it.
The manner in which we've been taught to understand Nihilism is based on Russian, Orthodox Christian and then Marxist paradigms.
The absence of God, meaning, universal purpose and morality, is not a negative, but only for  cowards and hypocrites. It is a positive, not only because it is the necessary condition to make life possible, but also because it permits the possibility for free-will, to counter determinism.

Nihilists are against any order outside their willful control, and in their private, and personal self-interests, and are always for the abstractions in their heads, the subjectivity that satisfies their needs and is in line with their private and personal self-interests - in other words any order they've crated and exists in their minds.
Whatever threatens, or contradicts this esoteric order, they baptize, evil, then bad, authoritarian, totalitarian...and this includes NATURAL order, anthropomorphize it as the devil, or assuming it is merely another human construct, in opposition to science and empiricism.
When they hear 'order' they fear it is a alien will imposing itself upon their own.
Therefore, natural order, as the manifestation of past made present, must be a product of a consciousness, a Satanic mind, to be opposed, contradicted, by other own private order, their subjectivity.
Anyone defending this natural order must be in collusion with it, therefore, it's a vast conspiracy, of "I say so", which would also include science, and its mother philosophy.
The idea that a mind, a philosophy, can express a world as it is, uncover order, is alien in their cowardly psychosis....too much to handle. They must make order, any reported, or uncovered, kind, another construct...another human fabrication.
Order, for them, automatically means man-made. This falls into their psychotic Abrahamic mythologies, or Marxist dogma.
Everyone is either in collusion, or a victim of a socially fabricated order.  
There is always someone else to blame for what they despise in themselves and their place in the world. They can never hold themselves accountable....remaining innocent, and so all they can do is endure.
There's always someone to blame for their despised condition, always some brute, evil mind imposing this order upon them, and they the innocent, the wronged, freedom-fighters, trying to escape their own past - even if in the form of genetic determinism.
Order always has a face, is conscious, and willful, therefore it can be pleaded with, manipulated, tricked, and escaped.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:21 am

Every "right" to privacy comes with an affirmative (or arrogant, for liars) method of distinction. When one engages in lies and manipulations to gather masses in the name of their claims to distinction, they have declared their distinction and their right to privacy to be a lie and contradicted it by their appeal to the herd.

Privacy is a consequence of threats, but are genuine only when the public face is a rejection of invasion. That is, one does not doubly make their privacy private by denying they have any desire for privacy at all but then hypocritically go to hide in their mansions. This means a genuine privacy comes from what truthful aspects of self cannot be understood by others. A rising above, even if only through an instinct.(It makes sense not to try and communicate intelligent thoughts to those utterly incapable of appreciation. It is why the greatest insult to a caring mind is to declare them "incapable of appreciating" your "genius".)

This is what happened, again, with the Russian "hacker" lie. The political movement ceased to be distinguished by a unique appeal to the world. It became a lie in order to rile the masses in the name of some private "knowledge" they are now "in on" and believe. For those aware, it failed the test.

Awareness, of course, is key to whether something is private at all.

With further regard to what is genuine privacy: affirmation means the affirmation of both the agent's doubts and instincts or else one is hiding themselves from others in bad faith.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 pm

A good explanation of Hollywood Liberalism.
Wealthy victims.
They both feed off their inferiors and, also, identify with them.
Parasitic.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Here's what these AltRighters don't get. Trump is beyond politics, and that is what makes him unstable and quixotic. He doesn't give a shit about party politics or the rules that apply to the enactment of his administration policies. He doesn't give a shit about politics at all. He doesn't give a shit about Washington. He doesn't even give a shit who is on his side.

What they need to do, is acknowledge his disregard for reason and petty politics and his favor of impulsive action however motivated by overconfidence it may be. They need to get off their trivial hang ups with the success or failure of his administrative policies or who he should associate with and appoint or how he is "lowering taxes", or any of the other usual asinine tripe that every other American President has put their own spin on.

If they grasped how he truly is, then they would accept him and all his chaos and just hope for the best.

Trump is like a big impetuous brutish warrior who is dumb enough to challenge anyone to a fight to the death, but still innocently noble enough to say its about honor, which is that little peccadillo that gives you the only reason in the world to forgive his naivete and root for him and hope he wins as much as he can before eventually he just gets unlucky and has his head cut off.

One hell of an interesting performance.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 2:56 pm

You find with the recession of federal power over domestic issues, that the Left goes further into a frenzy about how 'fascist' the behavior is. This is because the retreat of federal power inevitably empowers the people, who are still largely white. That is, the lifting of the federal boot off the white populace is seen as 'fascist' because it allows white people to start conserving their resources and expanding their influence. The last thing the moneyed interests want is more competition from an enriched socially-aware white class, which would put limits on their power. The threat is against the hedonistic 'elite' which enjoyed decades of only expanding power under the guise of social justice - which was 'justice' scapegoated against the impoverished whites instead of against themselves.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 am

No "economic nationalism" will succeed against a deeply entrenched enemy, based in that very monetary power, without a likewise deeply entrenched social identity. The shallowing of identities to brand names and labels, to superficiality - to uncharitably say "white" is an ideology, etc. is a decent means to ensuring the only relevant depth which remains is an "Americanism" with money at its base.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 am

A comment about unions on a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  about economics, I touch on what the white American and European working class is really competing with, China/Chinese Communists on top of the usual suspects, supporting globalism to prevent a white nationalist uprising:

I see guilds as unions and unions as groups used to compete against outside market forces. That is, to prevent some merchant or other shoe maker from somewhere else from out-competing them.

Creating a monopoly over that one specific area by force is a way of coercing other markets (in other states) from production for the home state. That means the home state does not become dependent on the foreign state, which means the foreign state does not gain leverage over the home market. When a foreign market has leverage over the home market, it threatens the home market's sovereignty/independence. Corrupt kings (or cucks) don't mind this. They get a kickback somehow from it and collect wealth. The issue is, if all their productivity is exported, they become a service based economy - which is essentially human resources. Service based economies can be more easily dominated by external ones because they can be more easily done without. This can be countered by threat of force, though. If the service based economy is so powerful that no one fucks with it, then service will be cheaper to hire there than to face the consequences of it declaring war. Over time, the productive economies will outpace the service ones in military might, though - as we see with China.

Today, the American working class is not just competing with propagandist money makers, they are also competing with China.
---
It is also the case that the service industry is the entertainment industry. The rush to get a more diverse appearance in new media is part of this. That's why those who are white are not as promoted on YouTube as others.

Control the morality of the populace, control that which is 'shameful' in the populace, and control their movement. This is the brainwashing of women to shame the men into becoming eunichs for the sake of a false promise of safety, resulting in foreign patriarchs invading and taking over the host country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next