Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Psychology 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Psychology 101 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 3:54 pm

This is how an asymmetrical war is fought.
You normalize homosexuality and transsexuality and you make your enemy into a mental disorder.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Obsession is to the mind what addiction is to the body. An indication of a psychosomatic deficiency or imbalance.

Here we must meditate over symmetry/proportionality and how these concepts apply to mind just as they apply to body under the label 'beauty', or 'attractiveness' - order combined with functionality in a world that includes chaos.
Mental symmetry/proportionality is often called 'charm', or 'intelligence'. Obsession indicates a disproportionality expressed as severe and unsatisfied need/desire seeking gratification and balance in another.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 6:03 am

If you read Cuddihy's "The Ordeal of Civility" then you will gain a deeper understanding of how Freudianism has become a shared psychosis - shame for the father, for one's own family, seeks relief in a universal psychosis, to legitimize it.
The Oedipal Complex, for example, was a product of a demented mind that externalized its own desire to substitute his own father and become his own mother's 'lover', rooted in shame for his own father due to an event that occurred in Austria and narrated to him by his own father.
Shame for self, through the father, was sublimated into a universal human condition converting shame into guilt for being ashamed - neurosis.

Cuddihy goes further into explaining how Protestant civility and politeness became a burden the 'chosen people' could not endure, due to their tribal herd psychology where no secrets were tolerated - nurtured in ghettos they placed themselves willingly.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 9:22 am

McGilchrist, Iain wrote:
DESCARTES AND MADNESS
The most influential Enlightenment philosopher, René Descartes, famously attempted to demonstrate precisely the opposite. He saw the body, the senses and the imagination as likely to lead, not only to error, but into the realm of madness. In the Meditations on First Philosophy he refers to the ‘madmen’ who trust their senses and end up imagining ‘that their heads are made of earthenware, or that they are pumpkins, or made of glass’.
There is a deep irony involved here. The symptoms he describes are characteristic of delusions that occur in schizophrenia.5 But schizophrenia is not characterised at all by trusting the senses – rather by an unreasonable mistrust of them. It entails in many cases a wholesale inability to rely on the reality of embodied existence in the ‘common-sense’ world which we share with others, and leads to a dehumanised view of others, who begin to lose their intuitively experienced identity as fellow humans and become seen as devitalised machines. One's own body becomes no longer the vehicle through which reality is experienced, but instead is seen as just another object, sometimes a disturbingly alien object, in the world that is validated by cognition alone. Sufferers from
schizophrenia have been known to see themselves as, for example, copying machines, or to contemplate cutting their wrists to find out whether they contain engine oil.

‘To lose one's reason’ is the old expression for madness. But an excess of rationality is the grounds of another kind of madness, that of schizophrenia. As Louis Sass argued in his Madness and Modernism and in The Paradoxes of Delusion,6 and Giovanni Stanghellini has further emphasised in Disembodied Spirits and Deanimated Bodies, schizophrenia is not characterised by a Romantic disregard for rational thinking and a regression into a more primitive, unself-conscious, emotive
realm of the body and the senses, but by an excessively detached, hyper-rational, reflexively selfaware,
disembodied and alienated condition.
Louis Sass has demonstrated, by his comparisons of Wittgenstein's critique of philosophy with Daniel Paul Schreber's detailed accounts of his own psychotic illness (Schreber was the subject of Freud's only study of schizophrenia), that there are extensive similarities between schizophrenia and the state of mind that is brought about when one makes a conscious effort to distance oneself from one's surroundings, refrain from normal action and interaction with them, suspend one's normal assumptions and feelings about them and subject them to a detached scrutiny – an exercise which in the non-mentally ill is normally confined to philosophers. The belief that this will result in a deeper apprehension of reality ignores the fact that the nature of the attention we bring to bear on anything alters what we find there. Adopting a stance that is normally found only in patients suffering from schizophrenia is not obviously a recipe for finding a higher truth.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 9:26 am

Skepticism gone mad, or a ploy of self-deception?

McGilchrist, Iain wrote:
Descartes held that there was ‘absolutely no connection (at least that I can understand)’ between ‘that curious tugging in the stomach which I call hunger’ and the desire to eat. Even pain was a mystery: ‘why’, he asks, ‘should that curious sensation of pain give rise to a particular distress of mind?’ This seems to me to display a quite extraordinary lack of intuitive understanding. If there is, in fact, one place at which the relationship between the body and subjective experience can be intuitively understood, it is right there, in sensations such as pain and hunger. But then Descartes was not sure that he had a body at all:
Descartes wrote:
I can make a probable conjecture that the body exists. But this is only a probability; and despite a
careful and comprehensive investigation, I do not yet see how the distinct idea of corporeal nature
which I find in my imagination can provide any basis for a necessary inference that some body
exists.
Descartes's rationality led him not only to doubt the existence of others, but to see knowledge of his own body as constituted by the intellect, rather than self-evident through intuition: ‘Even bodies are not strictly perceived by the senses or the faculty of imagination, but by the intellect alone, and … this perception derives not from their being touched or seen but from their being understood.’ Thus, by an astonishing inversion, rationality becomes not merely constitutive of reason, but of intuition and the body. However, reason is not only rooted in the body, in our bodies, but in the physical and instinctual realm that we share with animals. As Lakoff and Johnson write:
Lakoff wrote:
Reason is evolutionary, in that abstract reason builds on and makes use of forms of perceptual and motor inference present in ‘lower’ animals … Reason is thus not an essence that separates us from
other animals; rather, it places us on a continuum with them … Reason is not completely conscious,
but mostly unconscious. Reason is not purely literal, but largely metaphorical and imaginative.
Reason is not dispassionate, but emotionally engaged … Since reason is shaped by the body, it is not
radically free, because the possible human conceptual systems and the possible forms of reason are
limited. In addition, once we have learned a conceptual system, it is neurally instantiated in our
brains and we are not free to think just anything.
The very basis of abstract thought, both in its concepts and in the manipulation of those concepts,
lies in metaphors drawn from the body: ‘Reason is imaginative in that bodily inference forms are
mapped onto abstract modes of inference by metaphor.’
Descartes is one of the first and greatest exemplars of the left hemisphere's salience in the philosophy of the Enlightenment. If one thinks back to the neuropsychological literature on the appreciation of time, which has formed a significant part of my analysis of the differences between right and left hemisphere, and I believe casts light on the process of reason in early Greek paradox, one is struck by the view of time held by Descartes. According to Charles Sherover, Descartes had ‘problems with the very idea of temporal continuity, epitomised in his conviction that each moment is a somehow irreducible real self-enclosed atomic point in the structure of the universe, and is devoid of any sustaining continuity with any other moment’.

What is being described here is mind/body dissonance as a defensive reaction to self-awareness - i.e., nihilism.
Skepticism is used as a ploy to selectively reject the tangible, the experienced, and to self-deceive using the more positive and malleable mind.

McGilchrist, Iain wrote:
In his book The Roots of Romanticism, Isaiah Berlin lays out what it was about the Enlightenment that Romanticism later came to put in question. He refers to ‘the three propositions … upon which the whole Western tradition rested’: namely, ‘that all genuine questions can be answered, that if a question cannot be answered it is not a question'; ‘that all these answers are knowable, that they can be discovered by means which can be learnt and taught to other persons'; and ‘that all the answers must be compatible with one another’. These tenets could be said to be the foundations of Enlightenment thinking. When Berlin refers to the ‘Western tradition’, he is speaking of the Western philosophical tradition, that is, that part of Western culture dealing in explicit fashion with the resolution of ‘questions’ and ‘answers’. Although philosophers in the West since the time of Plato had behaved as though these tenets, Berlin's three propositions, were true, there was, until the time of the Enlightenment, enough implicit expression of cultural wisdom through the media of poetry, drama, painting, and, above all, religious ritual – in all of which it is easily perceived as far from true that all questions can be answered, that all answers can be taught, and that all answers are mutually compatible – that these tenets, though important in philosophy, had not come to shape the culture itself. But with the heightened self-awareness of the Enlightenment, these three, obviously false, propositions came to dominate not just academic philosophy, but the business of life itself; or, to look at it another way, in what became known as the age of les philosophes, we all became philosophers malgré nous.

McGilchrsit then goes on to connect his won thesis with my own positions on 'pure and positive nihilism' explaining how he positions 'positive nihilism' as a product fo the left-hemisphere's detachment from the right-hemisphere's regulatory eminence.

McGilchrist, Iain wrote:
The emphasis on ‘light’ in ‘Enlightenment’ suggests not just clarity and precision, but of course the banishment of the darker, more ‘negative’ emotions. The optimism of the Enlightenment is based on the belief that man can control his destiny. Death is correspondingly de-emphasised. From 1681, when Nahum Tate revised it, King Lear was for 150 years performed, believe it or not, with a happy ending, and other of Shakespeare's tragedies were performed with comedy resolutions. It is hard not to see in this a degree of denial, especially when one remembers other societies in which art was compulsorily optimistic. This is in keeping with the fact that the left hemisphere sees things literally as lighter, and is more prone to ‘positive’ emotions. (I put the terms ‘positive’ and ‘negative’, in relation to the emotions, in inverted commas, because, even though they have been naturalised in the language to such a degree that it may now be hard to see the inherent bias in the terms, they suggest in typical left-hemisphere fashion that its favoured emotions are more valuable, more productive, even more substantial, than others. Literally they suggest that one set of emotions is based on the absence of the others – ‘negative’ implying denial, or ‘no-saying’, to something else that has prior or primary existence. It may be far from true, however, that ‘negative’ emotions such as sadness are negative in any sense; indeed to be without the capacity for sadness would mean a degree of detachment from the manifestly suffering world around one which bordered on the psychopathic.)

We may position the source of mind/body detachment as a left/right hemisphere dissonance.
A defensive tactic motivated by the brain's role as facilitator of the organism's survival.  
Survival takes precedence over clarity, exposing the world's antagonism to any stable forms of order - what was described by Heraclitus as 'agon'.
here need/suffering is affirmed as the experience of organic life - the experience of its continuous existing.  

Left-Hemisphere is inclined towards order and ordering - positivism, wholeness, completion, certainty.
McGilchrist explains this thoroughly in his book 'Master and his Emissary'. I only post a few selected segments.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 10:40 am

Heard psychology on display [see below]
Unable to detect the threat it purges its accumulated anxiety through purchasing products - memetic goals dealing with genetic impulses. Unable to do something it does what knows will comfort its anxiety: buy, anything.
Toilet paper was symbolic of redirecting the fight/flight impulse - the runs symbolizing running - fecal matter symbolizing plunging markets - dropping shit into the shitter. A form of self-relief - ridding the body of anxiety.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:21 pm

I just don't get this. If had seen even one person lining up there I would have gone elsewhere. Because of these people I am ashamed to buy toilet paper from a shop right now, I don't want anyone to think I'm one of these people. I was amazed to find out that they fight over toilet paper here also (at least in Helsinki), but even the stores nearby me have empty toilet paper aisles and all hand sanitizers are sold.

I have overestimated the herd, I didn't believe that people still could be this way. They even smile at the camera and love to be part of it. There's so many minorities in that line.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:28 pm

People bought out gallon water bottles that I used to avoid flouride - as if water was going to be shut off, ever - or there's any need for a bunch of stored water. Completely irrational.

Not only that, Katrina, as mentioned by blackacidlizzard, demonstrated the foolishness of purchasing and storing anything. The government comes and takes it, without recompense. You might as well keep liquidity.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 5:48 pm

It's an exciting social event to stand in line for half a day. This is no ordinary queue, this is a super-ultra-long queue. You don't get such long lines just every other day, this is an event and you can be part of it.

The irony is that if you have in general some stored toilet paper always at home then you can sit out this shopping crises and don't have to stand in line with those other potential virus carriers and walk through the filled shops.

You didn't prepare for the virus, it turns out you prepared for the shopping crises. It will be over in a week or so, I guess. I mean the shopping crises.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 7:44 am

A question posed by the lucid mind - ego - to the subconscious mind and through it to the body.
Actions speak louder than words.
I pay closer attention to what people do - despite themselves - rather than what people say or how they justify what they do.
Body, the physical, speaks honestly; mind conceals and makes excuses and justifications to explain its own physical choices, impulses, and reactions/actions.
It takes a strong mind to take control over its physical dialectic.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Melancholic spirits long for what cannot be.
Disillusioned romantic idealists, who have accepted life's cruelties and their own inevitable disappointment.
Clarity is the outcome - objectivity. Mind harmonizing with cosmic 'restlessness' (flux) and its absent absolutes; subjectivity failing to cloud the mind's reasoning finds it converging and merging with the body's intuition - its primordial wisdom.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:25 am

Most Moderns do not understand the enemy they hate and fear.
They simply project upon him everything they fear and hate about the world and themselves within it.
The other becomes an icon of their deepest anxieties and they unload upon him their secret insecurities.
So, their critiques are polemics against their own understanding of another as they've created them in their own minds and have little or nothing to do with what the other is or what he/she believes.
A solipsistic internal dialogue unfolds, exposing them and nothing more.

Like the Rorschach test it serves as a tool for exposing psychological trauma and mental deficiencies.

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Antagonism is but the result of a struggle for a limited resource.

Camaraderie is only possible in the event of a shared antagonism.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Usually individuals with few experiences and potentials for more and diverse experiences, finding some form of contact which they overblown in their mind into something it is not.
Usually males who have had no sexual experiences and resent women for not paying them any attention. Such males may come across a kind female who treats them with care, which they misconstrue as sexual.
Politeness or kindness may be mistaken for sexual interest.
In their minds this acceptance is blown out of proportions, compensating for a lifetime of rejection and/or indifference.
When disappointment follows he experiences this as a devastating setback and lashes out - vengefully stalking and trying to win her back or to avenge himself for her unexpected cruelty, experienced as the culmination of all the rejections he has ever suffered.
She becomes a representation of every woman who ignored him or rejected him.

Usually socially clumsy, awkward, autistic, lack of charm or social grace, unable to understand nuance or subtlety - a literal thinker. An absolutist.
All is exactly as it claims to be.
No sense of humour or a strange kind that is off-putting and that cannot harmonize with group dynamics.
Unable to adapt to new circumstances or group dynamics.  
His family becomes his only refuge as he is unable to create and maintain any long lasting relationships with any sex.  
Creepiness - sense of something being off about him.  

His own inadequacies may lash-out at the world or anyone representing its cruelty, usually assaulting them with what hurts him the most - repeated self-flagellating assaults exposing himself and his private wounds as he tries to inflict them on others.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Although a healthy mind would deal with rejection by analyzing what his own faults were, how he participated in his failure, and then move on to apply the insights he gained from it and every failure, establishing new relationships and moving on, a stalker is trapped in his own inadequacies.  
He can find no fault in himself and he cannot find new options to apply his newfound insights - his experience. He has no insights and experiences only add to his confusion and sense of victimization.  
He is trapped in dualities - friend/foe....good/evil....positive/negative. He being the victim, the wronged, the hurt, the wrongfully abused, and other being the abuser, the evil, the wrong doer - he is purified in this duality, unloading his deepest fears and insecurities upon other, so he can never learn and apply what he's learned to eventually succeed.
He is trapped in failure, unable to understand why because he never takes any responsibility for any failure.

Dialectic of absolutes from where he cannot extricate himself.
He, the good innocent victim forever avenging himself against the absolute evil, personification of the Devil, other.
Other becomes master of his will, from who he can never escape or walk away from.

He's taken permanent residence in his mind - as Sheldon from Big Bang theory said to Raj, I believe.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:09 pm

This is the source of the stalkers obsession. He returns to the one, the last one who rejected him, to find out why, for what reason he was rejected.
Unable to accept his own responsibility he looks to the other to find out why he is constantly being rejected, projecting into him what little he knows of himself.
There is never any closure.
He cannot move on because he hasn't found a resolution.

He's trapped in his own refusal to accept some small degree of responsibility.

This is harder in inartistic minds or autistic ones. No nuanced thinking means all is literal, obvious, and always what it claims to be.
No subtlety, no metaphor, no sarcasm, nothing uncertain, vague, complex.
Good or bad.
The good is open, loving, altruistic, all-inclusive - the bad is repulsive, evil, rejecting....cruel...closed off to him - keeping him outside.
Why, why do they reject him?
He does not know. He is the epitome of goodness, so rejection must be the epitome of evil.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:40 am

I think i made this point years ago but I'll repeat it.
Hate is not the opposite of love - both express a pathos/passion; caring.
Caring is a form of dependence - another way of saying 'weakness', feebleness, or slavery.

Indifference is the opposite of both.
Indifference is independence, absence of care, another way of saying 'strength' or 'power'.

Why does an alpha male seem so seductive to females?
Because he is indifferent to the specific female, due to his access to multiple possibilities for sexual intercourse.

So, indifference is a product of multiple probabilities, making the single one relatively insignificant - this is sensed as 'confidence' - trust in yourself, because you have multiple options and have proven to yourself - through precedent - that you can access them.

Obsession whether it expressed attraction or repulsion, love or hate, is the opposite.
An absence of multiple probabilities, an absence of self-trust, confidence....this makes trusting others significant, life threatening.
Loss of trust in another exacerbates the absence of trust in yourself, founded on multiple failures or a lack of experiences - precedent or lack of it - uncertainty.
Females sense this neediness, this obsessive demeanour, and run from it - are repulsed by it....which adds to the individuals obsessiveness, decreasing his confidence.
neediness for the particular, due to an absence of options, is sensed as creepiness or neediness - mania - resulting in repulsion, or fight/flight, which adds to the problem.
It's a self-perpetuating psychosis, and if the child does not break out of its loop it will be trapped in it.
This is more true today when females were given back some of their sexual powers and are no longer obliged to marry whomever their family wants, or to remain a virgin, contributing to feminine confidence and decreasing male confidence.
Hatred ensures when love is thwarted.
Obsessiveness monomaniacal behaviour is the outcome.

Lack of options makes the particular so powerful that the individual is weak before it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:51 am

So, when a man or woman becomes completely obsessed with another, or others, he/she is exposing how completely and utterly dependent he/she is on them.
He hates them because he cannot break out of their field of effect - they hold power over him - like a planet trapping a satellite in its gravitational field.  

We call such people 'losers' - well women do to express their disdain for their sexual inferiority - or psychotics.
Their internal self-hatred is expressed as resentment for those who reminded them of it, or reinforced it, contributing to their loss of trust in themselves; decreasing their confidence.
As if the other intentionally went out of his way to hurt them, when it is they that ooze this negative energy that ifs off-putting and repulsive.

Omega males are most often guilty, because females will always get a confidence boost from random guys, no matter how plain they are.
There will always be some beta who is willing to be erotic with them, increasing their confidence - blacks will fuck anything that moves making such white females prone to be self-hating, anti-white, liberals.
Just look at Andrea Dworkin.
Andrea = andras (ανδρας) = Man.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:57 am

For example...I cannot break out of the field of effect of morons and desperate degenerates, as I am trapped in a social system, upon a planet with no accessible options of escape....so I have no options, forcing me to care about what morons and desperate degenerates say and do.

It's my weakness.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:10 am

This is why we look down and pity drug addicts and needy losers.
They expose a level of weakness - dependence, slavishness - we find disgusting and repulsive.
Freedom being a measure of options and potentials, attracts us, even if it is indifferent and cruel towards us.

Obsessiveness shows a level of need in other, we do not want to make our own - I am that which I am not; or choose not to be.

A paradox produced by language.
Indifference is a measure of care, exposing a level of dependence, weakness, means that the more we need and care the less worthy we are of what we need and care for; and the less we need and care, the more worthy we are of it.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:40 am

Satyr wrote:
A paradox produced by language.
Indifference is a measure of care, exposing a level of dependence, weakness, means that the more we need and care the less worthy we are of what we need and care for; and the less we need and care, the more worthy we are of it  

Exactly. Literal associations of indifference take it to mean the total detachment from others or from the world, when that would be impossible. It is a measured attachment, denoting a state of asceticism; a balance of need and satiety, controlling extremes while never teetering too far towards one.

There is the mind surrounded by options, but knows little to nothing of what they are or how to use them, to the one who knows exactly what they are and what to do with them. As I've said before, real power is conserved/preserved; never exercised. Those who have no power, must be sure that every one knows they have it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:52 am

A paradox referring to a dissonance between life, with a motive, and cosmos, without a motive; life that is ordering, and cosmos disordering; life as caring, and cosmos as indifferent.
It's what they called 'agon', war. A continuing struggle against reality, to self-preserve within an indifferent flux.
Language, as an expression of organic internal reactions - internal externalized - can only express care, and motive and a its reaction towards indifference - subjective reaction to objective reality.
This is why objectivity, when approached, involved increasing indifference - clarity.
But morons, because they cannot break out of their emotional caring, their reaction, of fear, anxiety, can only relate to objectivity as they do to reality - with horror...hate....repulsion.
An objective thinker - relatively speaking - is a representative of the indifferent cruelty of reality.

Subjectivity is how they attempt to escape this dilemma.
All is subjective means there is no degree of objectivity because there is no objective reality to be anxious, afraid about. It's all emotional subjectivity - parity in weakness.
They 'know this' - feel it, hope it - so they find pride, superiority, in their feebleness. Their weakness is inverted into a occult strength reserved only for the chosen, the special, the mature, the genius.
All is subjective dude....change your mind and you change reality.

Protected from the consequences they do not even dare apply their own belief, intuitively doubting their won lies; knowing the motive behind them.
So they project the motive in other.
It is other that is afraid and anxious and hides a motive.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:55 am

The feeble obsessive loser, I described here is not an absolute state - no more than power and strength is omnipotence, or understanding is omniscience.
It is a level which falls beneath an average.

The obsessive retard is obsessive, needy, weak, to a degree exceeding the norm - females are repulsed; males want to manipulate and exploit it to their advantage....and the feebleness perpetuates and is reinforced.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:01 am

This is also why an Abrahamic one-god, defined as omnipotent, omniscient, is a contradiction - such an entity, if it were not self-contradicting and non-existent - would be totally indifferent - it would be incapable of caring for anything, because caring exposes weakness, dependence.
It would not need to create because it would be all, everything, everywhere at all times.
The act of creation alone exposes a need, a caring.

Why would such an entity even are to impose a restriction on belief - exclusively reserving it, under punishment of eternal damnation, to himself?
This shows a neediness, weakness, imperfection, that contradicts its own definition and description.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:18 am

Indifference is accumulation of energies which creates excess that must be chanelled into focused directed activity. This requires serious strength to regulate it, like the rudder of a ship, keeping its sway and motion in check, just as we must keep the fluctuations of temperaments in check. Most must expell these energies because that is the path of least resistance, the path of the weak. Expulsion must happen in the path of higher resistance as well but with a conscious objective to which it is geared towards so as to better expend its vitality.

The greater the state of activity, the greater loss of self, the lesser state of activity the greater fortification of the self. But activity and stress also encourages resilience and strength, the constantcy of it however, encourages weakness. Mastering a fucntion of interval expulsion of energy and indifference, is the aim.

Rage is the highest form of internal resistence to convert into power because it is the aggregate of being, of the excess. For the sickly of soul and the degenerate, they give into rage incessantly, because they are too weak to manage its accumulation and must release it at every possible opportunity. Like one who masturbates all the time. They are too inferior to channel thier sexual energies into focused objectives and must give themselves over to the base and primal. Petty hatred and anger is the same premise.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:53 am

Another historical component is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and how ancient pagans were the opposite of 'misers' - it became the idea of hospitality and generosity.
Here, what was most valued was distributed as an indication of power. Males competing over who gave away the most and what he valued the most to the tribe.
This displayed an indifference that could replenish what was lost - power.

The miserly spirit accumulates and hoards, displaying its feebleness by only giving away what it can do without, or what it has in excess.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Compassion is a major aspect to that too. Compassion is a rare expression of care, because it resolves itself in the excess of love, in the turbulence of energy. Its rare because it requires a sacrifice of the self which also makes it dangerous. Therefore, it must be subject to the same disciplined state of spiritual conservation so as to prevent it from being given to anyone, like a whore gives thier love to anyone. If used wisely compassion is a supreme form of nobility.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Ergo, Christian indiscriminate universal love is a whore's love.
It is worth nothing....because it is common and available to all for the right price.

'Common' is what the Greeks called their prostitutes.

Love is meaningless without hate.
Like order is without chaos.
Self without other.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychology 101 Psychology 101 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychology 101
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next