Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Things to Watch - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2020 2:58 pm

Last edited by Absurdity on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:32 pm

I will say that actually making people stronger, more powerful, less dependent on society would run counter to what has happened in the last decades? centuries?

Wait... Blacks got empowered recently, they were given the licence to loot some larger TV. That's gonna make them more powerful.

The words those liars like to use say it already.
EMPOWERMENT
You gonna end up with just the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:52 pm

When you free a herd animal it will seek out a herd to immerse itself within - a survival instinct compels it to belong to a group.
See how they deny any degree of free-will, no mater how slight, or how they return to the same nihilistic concepts, telling themselves they've transcended them, renaming them to self-deceive.
One-god, of monotheism, is not dead.....it will never die as long as there is two or more true-believers that gather in its name - whatever name they've given it, e.g., absolute order, strong determinism, universe, wholeness, oneness, nothingness, Marxism, humanism...the same exact concept renamed, repackaged and resold t the exact same psychotics - spiteful mutants or desperate degenerates...words do not matter when they all refer to the same observable, testable, falsifiable phenomenon, they only do not matter when there is no external referent and its all about emotion and how it makes them feel, in which case the word simply triggers the same emotions, sensations, releasing endorphins.
Substitute salvation with 'freedom' or 'liberty', promising the exact same relief and escape from past - sum of all previous nurturing = nature.
Instead of faith say inevitability, it is written, it is determined, it is ordained....
Instead of god call it absolute order, or absolute chaos, or one, or nil...or Bob...doesn't matter when you think and feel the same thing.

Consider the concept of hard determinism and the absence of free-will...what it implies is that even belief in it is determined, so to believe in its absence is to be aligned with it - to be one of the chosen, the awoke, the divinely sanctioned to represent the divine order of things.
It implies that one is in-tune, aligned with cosmic order - he is channelling cosmic will, laughing at those who think they can contradict god...
It's the same Messianic psychosis that uses different words to describe the same thing.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Anfang wrote:
I will say that actually making people stronger, more powerful, less dependent on society would run counter to what has happened in the last decades? centuries?

Wait... Blacks got empowered recently, they were given the licence to loot some larger TV. That's gonna make them more powerful.

The words those liars like to use say it already.
EMPOWERMENT
You gonna end up with just the opposite.

At least as I see it, police racism is a media manufactured issue to divert and prevent blacks from solving any real problems in their communities like fatherlessness, black on black crime, abortion (prevented parenthood). Tackling these would empower him. So far from being empowered recently, he is in fact being controlled and disempowered.

The media has him defending the same criminals tearing him apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 9:43 am

This ought to be good, even if predictable.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 10:24 am

104 Year Old Book Reveals The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge

An interesting watch.
Back to top Go down
Illiterate

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 1:49 pm

Women who are not afraid of danger. How extraordinary is that, and what psychological phenomenon is behind that?

Finnish female shopkeeper stops two niggers from stealing beer. Now interesting thing is, in Finland, it is suggested that the shopkeeper doesn't do anything if such a situation occurs, especially if she's a woman. It's a situation to be dealt with by guards, not shopkeepers. Also, it doesn't affect her salary in any way if something is stolen from the store she works in.

So what makes a woman behave this way? High testosterone, masculine traits?

Also, it's interesting that she kind of stands for something. She wants to protect the shop's owner property, or she stands by the principle "thou shalt not steal". Or maybe it was a racial thing. All the things I consider to be done more by men than women. Women usually stand aside and don't take a strong stand. Especially they don't engage in physical conflict.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 2:24 pm

1- Only victims can be agressive.
Only victims can critique. Victim hierarchy....those on top of the victim hierarchy have carte blanche, as you progress - or regress, downward you increasingly lose the right to defend yourself suing agression, or to critique.

2- When masculinity is criminalized and described as 'toxic., and demonized and placed in the role of the victimizer, Americanism - in victim hierarchy white/European heterosexual males cannot be victims they can only be victimizers - then this leaves a vacuum and this power vacuum is filled by females who are supported by the institutions.
White heterosexual females being below sexual deviating, black females, who are right below the top which is permanently occupied by the GM that sets the standard and cultivates this hierarchy.

She was fortunate these were small Negroes because I've seen vids where big assed Negroes punch the shit out of white females, for insignificant provocations.
In the Americano-sphere - after decades of Hollywood and US media and pop-cult brainwashing - there will be no European males left who will do anything publicly. they will eventually become persona non grata...and will move around incognito.
Another reason Russia irks the GMs.

Of course, this state of affairs can only collapse under the weight of tis own insanity.
With no actively invested heterosexual males of European descent America's innovations and fighting power is diminished.
Even a drop to 50% of what it was will produce a non-fighting force and a nation of insufficient pragmatic innovations.
Only in the rea of theoretical spiritual innovations, due to GMs, will no drop be experienced.
But, metaphysics divorced from physics, is impotent without indoctrinated populations - like money that refers to nothing but an idea...it only has value within those who have adopted it on trust and has no value outside these indoctrinated masses; like astrology or magic, or any superstition....its effect, its theoretical power, its symbolic/linguistic potency is only maintained among those who are brainwashed....outside of that brainwashed population it is entirely impotent.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Even the guards can't do anything else, but wait for cops so that's why many shopkeepers don't hire them. I've worked in the same branch of store for few years, years ago.
Quote :
It's a situation to be dealt with by guards, not shopkeepers. Also, it doesn't affect her salary in any way if something is stolen from the store she works in.

She is a bit butch, but surprisingly I don't see any tattoos
Quote :

I don't have a source, but I believe she did that because the stealing was so arrogant, that the guy get caught stealing and it doesn't even faze him or make him embarrassed that is kind of over the line. She is just a normal person who likes her job and takes it seriously, there isn't nothing more to it.

Women are more likely hired as cashiers so there can't be that many men for physical work during all shifts
Quote :
Also, it's interesting that she kind of stands for something. She wants to protect the shop's owner property, or she stands by the principle "thou shalt not steal". Or maybe it was a racial thing. All the things I consider to be done more by men than women. Women usually stand aside and don't take a strong stand. Especially they don't engage in physical conflict.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 2:38 pm

Its over for the States...
Demographically it will deteriorate....and importing Africans and South Americans will not suffice; homosexuals, transsexuals, pansexual, paedophiles, zoophiles, and any other phile will exponentially multiply, as more and more victim categories are invented; feminism will become the indisputable norm, plummeting birth rates; white/European males will opt out, not giving a shit about anything but their ephemeral pleasures, their distractions and alternate realities....meanwhile males will become "women" in name only with zero actual male attributes....

At this point nothing can stop this nihilistic tsunami of degeneracy - not Trump not anyone. The most they can do is slow it down for a while.  
This si why they are in a panic and want to deal with both Russia and china simultaneously before it's too late.
But, it's already too late....it was too late in the 60's when the Frankfurt School effect had its first impact.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 2:52 pm

Illiterate wrote:
Women who are not afraid of danger. How extraordinary is that, and what psychological phenomenon is behind that?

Exceptions to the rule.

Aggression and will can produce an advantage. Proper immediate assesment of the threats of the situation are very important as well. An instinctual awareness that those particular niggers were more apprehensive, not as violent. She probably sensed this, and acted on it. But Like Satyr said, if they had been bigger or more violent, no doubt she would have acted very differently, more fearfully.

The unpredictability of events determine how one acts and how advantages or disadvantages arise. This is why conflict exposes the truth of someone's quality.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 6:57 pm

Illiterate wrote:

Finnish female shopkeeper stops two niggers from stealing beer. Now interesting thing is, in Finland, it is suggested that the shopkeeper doesn't do anything if such a situation occurs, especially if she's a woman. It's a situation to be dealt with by guards, not shopkeepers. Also, it doesn't affect her salary in any way if something is stolen from the store she works in.

Anger is a great motivator towards fearlessness. When people are fed up with shit, they act decisively with their adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:47 am

I thought this was one of the most hilarious parts of entire documentary about mad dog, the guy is smiling talking on camera to his enemy while making serious threats, both are dangerous, but he has that kind of reputation he can afford to fool around like this

It's kind of psycho thing to do take away your rivals pets

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 12:32 pm

Sam is spot on about this guy, I remember seeing this guy like 3-4 years ago thinking that oh that is his character just being a weird guy with a speech impediment, but it seems now that's the only thing he is (previously I thought it's just part of his character to weird people out and be unsettling, but no, that's just how he really comes off and his fans just pretend to like him)

Here I thought it was good how seriously Sam was trying to warn these people (Keem & whoever that other guy is), this guy is the archetype of beta-male rapists, even though to my knowledge he hasn't done anything

I saw these lives streams, but I didn't know he was actually talking about that guy

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 4:41 am

I'm not interested in Sam Hyde's (Jason Goldstriker) Fishtank, which is like big brother type of challenge thing where there's cameras everywhere and they have to stay inside the house for 2 months(?), he spent like 100,000 $ on it possibly, contestants are people who are not fans

But I'm glad that people seem to like and watch it, I have no idea why people like it...Only plausible reason is that he is getting new fans that enjoy watching this type of stuff

Since I don't really find it funny or interesting to witness zoomers not being able to cook or flush their toilets, but apparently normal people enjoy watching people who are dumber than themselves...

Though I wouldn't equate being dumb with not being able to cook since in modern times you can get by and survive without ever learning to cook, I've known for many many years people who go camp in the woods and get most pleasure out of despising zoomer generation and people who can't do what they can do, which I think is stupid... I don't think it's good to completely alienate yourself from other generations of people and ridicule them for not knowing what you know, that's not how people want to learn about things

This reaction is justified considering he lost his adult swim show before and his been constantly blacklisted or pre-emptively blocked
Back to top Go down
Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 1:16 pm

It's not as simple as he makes it seem though, it's never been just native gangs vs gangs of western origins

@ 15:56 that actually sums up the difference between those two
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 4:09 pm

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 6:57 am

Footage of some guy interviewing locals

edit: oh, he wasn't just some guy if you look at his channel... But why this surfaced because at least this guy had the balls to be there while Janus Putkonen, our own propagandist who claimed to live there currently didn't even show up to interview them
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 8:15 am

Not even all the underworld are the same or have integrity, very different codes of honor, though still ultimately about money
Jarno wrote:

@ 15:44 that actually sums up the difference between those two

Need to get discovery to see this someday
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 4:39 pm

Interesting clip, I guess I was wrong about him, that he was all talk after all. Though let's see what he does when he appears again
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 8:10 am

Giggles offers serious food for thought.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 11:17 am

Giggles made a very definitive statement when the mutiny was in progress, that it's not theater. I think he can't consider that possibility anymore for that reason.

Let's say it wasn't theater.
Why did Prigozhin make statements that pro-Ukrainian forces enjoyed hearing and which are very unpopular among the Russians, at large and in particular among the military?
If I intend to topple a government I'd make statements that the population likes to hear, certainly not ones that achieve the opposite effect. One could see how Prigozhin was a rising star among the pro-Ukrainian elements and he made sure of it with his statements, his words... Doesn't make sense in that scenario.

What's up with Shoigu and Gerasimov, why were they replaced (apparently)?
I guess we have to believe that replacing Shoigu was the goal of Prigozhin after all and he wanted him replaced so badly that he risked life and limb for it. Luckily he only got exiled to Belarus, but mission accomplished, I guess.
I guess it wasn't a coup attempt after all because if it was then why bargain for the removal of Shoigu when there are other, probably more important things to bargain for.

My theory at the moment is still the theater one. A ruse to lure out pro-Westerm elements and to remove them. I also wouldn't be surprised if Shoigu and Gerasimov might be the two most prominent "pro-Western" elements that got replaced. If that's the case then it's much better to have the Western media cry about how weak Russia is because of the coup attempt by Prigozhin than to have them cry about how weak Russia is because someone like Shoigu had Western ties or sympathies or whatever else might have been the case.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 12:26 pm

Anfang wrote:
Giggles made a very definitive statement when the mutiny was in progress, that it's not theater. I think he can't consider that possibility anymore for that reason.

Let's say it wasn't theater.
Why did Prigozhin make statements that pro-Ukrainian forces enjoyed hearing and which are very unpopular among the Russians, at large and in particular among the military?
If I intend to topple a government I'd make statements that the population likes to hear, certainly not ones that achieve the opposite effect. One could see how Prigozhin was a rising star among the pro-Ukrainian elements and he made sure of it with his statements, his words... Doesn't make sense in that scenario.
Yeah, doesn't make sense....but they say he is suffering from PTSD.

Anfang wrote:
What's up with Shoigu and Gerasimov, why were they replaced (apparently)?
Apparently that was part of the deal: they get rid of them and Prigozhin abandons WAGNER and goes into exile.
According to Prigozhin they are corrupt.

Anfang wrote:
I guess we have to believe that replacing Shoigu was the goal of Prigozhin after all and he wanted him replaced so badly that he risked life and limb for it. Luckily he only got exiled to Belarus, but mission accomplished, I guess.
I guess it wasn't a coup attempt after all because if it was then why bargain for the removal of Shoigu when there are other, probably more important things to bargain for.
From what I've heard Shoigu is still in his post.

Anfang wrote:
My theory at the moment is still the theater one. A ruse to lure out pro-Westerm elements and to remove them. I also wouldn't be surprised if Shoigu and Gerasimov might be the two most prominent "pro-Western" elements that got replaced. If that's the case then it's much better to have the Western media cry about how weak Russia is because of the coup attempt by Prigozhin than to have them cry about how weak Russia is because someone like Shoigu had Western ties or sympathies or whatever else might have been the case.
There are factors we don't know.
Could have been an operation to smoke out dissenters.

One thing is for sure, it wasn't a coup...

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 9:12 am

Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next